Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (72734 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by kwalakwala123(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
When a lady truly loves a man, she becomes more or less a slave. He can turn her into whatever he desires, and she will willingly cooperate without any hesitations or complains. Instead of a man to go after a woman's beauty try to win her heart ♥first to avoid all this things.

Thank me later.....

21 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Adaumunocha(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalasticlala !!!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by fellom(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
henrylowe:
This thread is nothing but the bitter truth but watch how the guilty ones will lash out at the OP calling him derogatory names cheesy

Anyway, I once dated a lady that possesses the traits of 1, 2, 4 and 8...Omo I grab race at last ooo
sharp guy move ahead lol
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
fellom:
you are very correct.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Joislim(f): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
OP is right.....
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
They all have one thing in common: lacƙ of contentment...Proverɓs 6:6-9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by ClassCaptain(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Forget about comic writer.. Let's talk about the write-up cheesy

guy na Ilorin you dey serve ..
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Divay22(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Idonbelivdis shocked shocked shocked
Sleep around while dating
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:

guy na Ilorin you dey serve ..
U get am baba cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Eh eh why u dey silent now?cheesy Abi such types of ladies nor dey exist
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by QueenSekxy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh why u dey silent now?cheesy Abi such types of ladies nor dey exist
lol just came to observe
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lalasticlala !!!
Why are you calling Lalasticlala? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol just came to observe
I hear ucheesy Miss observercheesy U for go dey work follow dat obsever new's paper na?cheesy How u see am na?cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
grin

Watch ugly girls come and make mouth abt a boo they are not dating

Feminist fa, wetin concern a woman that wants to own a preek with man?

Give the ugly girls comment a rest. It's getting really stale and it's not like you are all that

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Give the ugly girls comment a rest. It's getting really stale and it's not like you are all that
shut up and get lost

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
shut up and get lost

Shut up and get lost, grin who talks like that? Are you 12?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Shut up and get lost, grin who talks like that? Are you 12
is that ur iq test score

Listen, i dont have free replies to give today

Carry ur opinion, walk into your cage and entertain tourist smileyo
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
is that ur iq test score

Baba no spoil this thread nah
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba no spoil this thread nah
no vex smiley make i ignore am
Lack of sex can cause many things

Bia why are ur threads always abt women

Olosho tosyn

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
is that ur iq test score

Are you always an idiot or just when you are on Nairaland undecided. I think I saw you on animal planet once?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Are you always an idiot or just when you are on Nairaland undecided. I think I saw you on animal planet once?
k

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
no vex smiley make i ignore am
Lack of sex can cause many things

Bia why are ur threads always abt women

Olosho tosyn

Lack of sex, Mehn you are so stupid

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Lack of sex, Mehn you are so stupid
was talking abt u lipsrsealed

But k
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
was talking abt u lipsrsealed

But k

On a serious note, you are a blonde. I mean does your comment make any sense. What the hell is but k?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by iamJ(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

On a serious note, you are a blonde. I mean does your comment make any sense. What the hell is but k?
K

G e t
O u t
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:

K

G e t
O u t

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Amarabae(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Did you really mention feminist? Huh?

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Ralphjoe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
op is very correct, especially with number 6, infact my current girlfriend is a proponent of don't lay ur egg in one basket mindset & she also adds that a guy in a relationship does not have a right on a girl to be faithful to him & that she can give her prized possession to anyone she so desire, to make matters worst, she always says it to my face when we discuss. When i add to it that it also applies to we guys also, that we are also free to sample different girls, her mood changes. One thing i notice about this is that it is now a mantra of most girls these days.If you as a girl have this kind of mentality, then how do you expect we guys to trust you girls in marriage to be able to be faithful to us? As for me that is a complete turn-off for me from a girl i'll love to walk down the aisle with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is really great. I think you are 100% right op. I really like your observations about feminism. grin Most ladies here will deny it though.
cheesy cheesy
Everyone is a saint grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Adaumunocha(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why are you calling Lalasticlala? cheesy
To ban u grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by daveP(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Forget about comic writer.. Let's talk about the write-up cheesy
I bin wan talk about it too o. grin

Coret list. d face i make@the egg in 1 basket crew though. skuskisku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos) / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.