Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (54131 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
A 22-year-old housewife, Rashidat Adewuyi, told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court in Ibadan on Friday that her father-in-law slept on the same bed with her and her husband whenever he visited them.

Rashidat made the statement on Friday when she testified in a divorce petition filed by her husband, Lukman Adewuyi.

She said her marriage of two years with Lukman had been characterised by agony and regrets due to interference by her father-in-law, who never allowed her to have free access to her husband.

According to Rashidat, her husband always takes permission from his father on every issue between her and her husband.

“Even he seeks his father’s permission before intercourse and my father-in-law always sleeps on the same bed with me and my husband whenever he visits.

“I used to dress or change my pants in the bathroom because my father-in-law would not leave our one-room apartment whenever I wanted to dress up,’’ she said.

Rashidat further said that her father-in-law instigated her husband to file the petition so as to have total control over him.

She urged the court to grant the prayer of the petitioner but that he be given responsibility to maintain the only child of the relationship.

Earlier, Lukman had pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that the respondent wanted to stab him to death.

He said his wife was in the habit of cursing him and threatening to kill him whenever they had a quarrel.

“There was a particular night that she brought out a knife and wanted to stab me because another woman called my cell phone number.

“It took the intervention of my landlord before she agreed not to stab me and such incident made me to file a divorce suit,” Adewuyi said.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, and the court assessors, Aare Samotu and Ganiyu Alao, made efforts to prevail on the couple to resolve the matter amicably but failed.

The court, thereafter, ordered the dissolution of the marriage as the parties wished.

Balogun also ordered the plaintiff to pay N3,500 as monthly feeding allowance for the only child of the union and warned the parties to maintain the peace and stay away from each other.
NAN

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-seeks-his-fathers-permission-before-intercourse-wife-tells-court/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ahan

What kind of father in law is that one undecided

God knows i won't take such

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
What did I just read?

I won't be surprised the father in-law dey give the husband chuku chuku.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
What did I just read?
The kind of shiit we see in the third world. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin

When children decide to play adults... Sheets happen.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
The kind of shiit we see in the third world. grin

End time father in-law.

BiafranBushBoy:
pocohantas, what do you say to this?

This one pass me ahbeg!

21 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by emeijeh(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
One room apartment with father in-law?
They must be a ONE CORNER FAMILY

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ClassCaptain(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daddy, Daddy ..Ejo mo fe dobo iyawo mi ?? shey mo le do ??

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by thorpido(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
The rate at which people marry and divorce eh?They just play with marriage like a game.

The old man no dey respect himself.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
chai this one pass me o
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by sparklezeee: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
children obey your parents. lol

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Huee(f): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
#3,500 for the child's feeding allowance.
Are you kidding me?! undecided
This is plain terrible.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by slimshadyl(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017

43 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
husband that cannot take decision on his own, is that one a husband
mtcheeeeeeeew...

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by looseweight: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Too bad
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by flawlessT(f): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm, hope that kinda father in-law knows everything about his daughter's in-law ovulation phase ooo?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
angry

The husband needs a brain check.
maybe d guy is seeing anoda ...... woman wey dey give him kponmo

drabeey was HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

Good for the woman.
Sometimes, we need fathers like this... Because women of this generation have turned men to footmats.
Men of these days are sissies.
They think marriage is just about pre-wedding pictures.

Such a wicked wife.
She effeminated him,
She turned him a sissy.
He was made to believe that only a coward raises his hand on a woman.

So his father had to intervene.
No father wants to see his son a sissy.

She should get used to it or get out of it...Shikina.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Aminaforreal: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
outrageous! This is Something a baby will do! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by olayinkaboss11(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
This one na daddy's boy oo
hope he doesn't seek is father consent before he eat and pee

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
What is the big deal in someone seeking his father's permission before intercourse, it could be their family's tradition

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by oshe11: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
22yrs n already divorcing

The punna wen scratch u run go marry, don tire U
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Divay22(f): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kid

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by oshe11: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
U dey complain abt bed

y U no leave d bed for dem

abi u want his father to slip on d floor sinx na one room

HOPE NO BE NEW ILLEGAL DIC.K DEY SHACK U SOundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by daveP(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
What a 3some unachieved!
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ivolt: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
The husband is an slowpoke.
He is not matured enough to be married.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.