Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

5 Things You Need To Know About Jumping Buses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Need To Know About Jumping Buses (474 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About Jumping Buses by Convos: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
I feel like I’ve been sleeping in the belly of a whale located in the deep recesses of the Atlantic Ocean – the one located in Australia. Yes, that far. Why? I will tell you why. In fact I’m actually more surprised than Meek Mill’s face when he’s really surprised.

What did I just find out?

How is it that there are actually people that date one person WHILE THEY WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON?

HAVE HUMAN BEINGS ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME BUS STOPS?

SO YOU ENTER THE BUS GOING TO IKEJA BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU CLOSER TO YOUR DESTINATION WHICH IS LEKKI?

You’re actually surprised that I’m just realizing that this is a thing? I mean, I thought we hadn’t fallen this bad as humans but this is..

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://thenakedconvos.com/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-jumping-buses/
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Jumping Buses by mofeoluwadassah: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
so you expect me to click dat link just to continue reading your cock and bull story ba
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Jumping Buses by Convos: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Isn’t Just Engaging In Sexual Relations With Another Lady – IK Ogbonna / She Asked Me To Do Something To Tie Her Down – John Tells His Love Story / Village Romance: Love Drunk Man Climbs Palm Tree To Profess Love To His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.