Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 AM

4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Chatting Up Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Chatting Up Babes (1209 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Chatting Up Babes by Convos: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
People of the world, gather round and let us discuss a worldwide phenomenon; an occurrence that has plagued members of the human folk for centuries now. One of the hardest things for us as guys to do is say the right words to a woman we like. Let’s be real, in that moment when you’re in her presence, you want to ensure your words are laced with gold. You want to make sure your words have the capacity to put some sort of smile on her face. You want her to giggle, to laugh…because if you can genuinely make her laugh, then you’re half way there. Marilyn Monroe endorsed this…

a1

However the gulf between what we want and what we actually do is wider than Chris Rock’s mouth when he laughs.

At that time, our brain gets clouded by a thousand and one thoughts all at once and we begin to foam at the mouth. Our heart begins to rattle like the soundtrack of Drumline or a Pharrell beat. Basically, we become retarded. How on earth do we initiate conversation then? What lines do we use? Do we throw on our faux Harvey Spector swag or just stick to our Sheldon Cooper geekiness? What if she’s not impressed? Then again, what if she is?

Let’s talk about 4 things you shouldn’t do when chatting up babes.

1.“Tell me about yourself” – It doesn’t matter if it’s a date or a mobile conversation, this phrase is for INTERVIEWS not informal meetings. Some may say there’s nothing wrong with it but truth is; it’s a cliché, selfish way of getting to know a person. If you ask me this, I could say “I’m 50, retired 419 kingpin who found Jesus and now wants to live right” Thing is, anyone can give you a story. Best bet is to ask direct questions that improve CONVERSATION rather than leave one person to do all the talking. If that’s boring, you could suggest you play a game where you guess stuff about the other person and see how many you get right. So you go “I’m going to prove to you how amazing a prophet I am: Your name is Falila Ketan, you have a big ass and love writing, your favorite destination is Paris and you bust a...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/4-things-you-shouldnt-do-when-chatting-up-babes/

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Chatting Up Babes by Convos: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Need In A Relationship / Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. / 5 Things You Should Never Condone In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.