Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (44119 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by armadeo(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2017
prince2blinks:
indomie generation spotted...

As I saw the post I swear the first word that came to my mind was imdomie. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by adriftonmemories(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand why a beauty queen dumped a handsome hunk like Pat Attah and married an Ogre.

Green card

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by desmond2pk: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2017
No wonder buhari had a lot of die hard supporters on nairaland. If you don't know regina askia, na buhari 1983 hurricane you go know?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by victrick105: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
For those who say they don't know her...i agree she's kinda pretty old...but she starred in many popular nollywood movies in the 90's like full moon, high way to the grave, most wanted(1998)...and so on.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Azam101: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2017
kidap:
cute both i dont know her
Indomie generation kid!
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Azam101: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn
Which year was that please? (not an history person)
Google it and stop displaying your stupidity
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by debola27(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand why a beauty queen dumped a handsome hunk like Pat Attah and married an Ogre.
Maybe the 'ogre' knows how to treat a woman better
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by LadyJasper: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow! I never knew she dated Pat Attah!
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Azam101:
Google it and stop displaying your stupidity
Lol
You're not worth the trouble...
Just so you know, relevant people have given me the answer..
Now swerve kid cool
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by ashawopikin(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
kidap:
cute both i dont know her

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by isiluvv: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Love her in the movie MOST WANTED
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by emelda86(f): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
osazsky:
kia children full nairaland o. from today I will never ague with anyone on this forum make my son age mate nor go curse me kia

Asin eeh...children of anger full Nland
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by maruzia: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
debola27:

BULLSH1T! This same man Ruddy beat her up and sent her packing to an abused women's shelter run by the YWCA after accusing her of still hanging out with her former sugar daddies visiting America from Nigeria like Everest Ofoegbu then

Poor Regina, she followed him to America only to find out he was a limo driver, and not rich

She tried for years to break into Hollywood without success before going into a Nursing

It's good she went back to live with him, after her attempt to return to Nollywood failed

A Naijaman would Definitely have treated her better!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by maruzia: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
debola27:

BULLSH1T! This same man Ruddy beat her up and sent her packing to an abused women's shelter run by the YWCA after accusing her of still hanging out with her former sugar daddies visiting America from Nigeria like Everest Ofoegbu then

Poor Regina, she followed him to America only to find out he was a limo driver, and not rich

She tried for years to break into Hollywood without success before going into a Nursing

It's good she went back to live with him, after her attempt to return to Nollywood failed

A Naijaman would Definitely have treated her better!!
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Dmec(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ositajustice01:
Everyone is an actress now...okay kontinu
She was an actress.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
age really affected her.

As it will everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Foxxybrown: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
maruzia:

A Naijaman would Definitely have treated her better!!
Don't know if all this disappointment worths it even for the green card.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Ayauche(f): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
dirtymoney:
Kai. How old are you?

grin grin u short have guessed his age with that comment. All these new generation children wont allow us view in peace
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by billyG(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

pat attah,no sabi him mate?
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by billyG(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
For dem not to hav divorce d hubby must know how 2 use his kondo 2 turn fufu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) / Paul Praise Suffers Kidney Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.