Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,248 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) (4966 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So I saw this post created some time ago and I decided to bring it up.

So what will I do?

Well, for she to come to bed in such a way means she is fatigued, I will simply carry her to the bathroom and give her a bath myself.

So what would you do?

In Other News
Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/men-are-likely-to-cheat-if-they-are.html

You Can Get This Type Of Cancer Because Of Your Height
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/you-can-get-this-type-of-cancer-because.html

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by sorextee(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Depends on the color of my bedsheet and also I wont take it real personal cos judging from d pix, she may have stained her legs from the kitchen. ND this is quite peculiar to those using stove to cook or charcoal or they stay in a house where the kitchen is shared..

Na to double my hustle make I buy gas cooker..

And on the flip side, some girls can be very devious. Who knows maybe shes tryna pass a message to Oga say make him buy gas.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
sorextee:
Depends on the color of my bedsheet and also I wont take it real personal cos judging from d pix, she may have stained her legs from the kitchen. ND this is quite peculiar to those using stove to cook or charcoal or they stay in a house where the kitchen is shared..

And on the flip side, some girls can be very devious. Who knows maybe shes tryna pass a message to Oga say make him buy gas.

Guy wich kin epistle b tis wan na

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fitness doc al tat wan wey u dey talk na wash grin grin grin grin..

I go boot her ass comot fr bed sharp sharp
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
IwillSucced:

your wife?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Slayer2: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing. Because she can't come to bed like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Realfitbody:

your wife?

I nor fit even stay wit dirty woman talkless of mak she con lie down fr bed wit me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
I wouldn't have wooed her in the first place
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
IwillSucced:

wen konji dey hold u tat time... na different tori you go talk

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by tooth4tooth: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
My partner should not just think about it.............naaaaaah!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bitcoiin:

wen konji dey hold u tat time... na different tori you go talk
Bro tat wan na different mata oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
IwillSucced:

Bro tat wan na different mata oooo grin grin grin grin grin

U see yaself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bitcoiin:

U see yaself grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
my guy na to wear dat guy sucks

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Bitcoiin: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
my guy na to wear dat guy sucks

u nor romantic at all
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Get him water to wash his feets.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by room089: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
If my partner no gree wash legs, na ground tins be hin portion o!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Realfitbody: 1:03am On Oct 21, 2017
room089:
If my partner no gree wash legs, na ground tins be hin portion o!

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by falcon01: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2017
they walked through the valley of the shadow of death
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Dasherz(f): 4:02am On Oct 21, 2017
sorextee:

what happens to wearing slippers around the house?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

what happens to wearing slippers around the house?

not everyone fancies that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
i will help her clean it and kiss her on her forehead after am done Cleaning.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by brownhawk: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'll surely tell her to go clean up and if she refuses then she should accept my apology for forcing her legs into soapy water. dirtiness doesn't go well with my mind and spirit
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by bitchcrafts: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lets go have a shower together darling will be my rxn. grin I don't want wahala for my life
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by ochardbaby(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Her legs will not look like that from going around fucking ,it can look like that from hawking. Then she should be praised,kissed and pampered till she sleeps off.

Then I go get water and soap,wash it of so she go wake up cleaned up.

Since my partner dey hustle to make our life better,hustle to help make things easy for me. Her dirty legs ain't noting to worry about as headmaster was once a schoolboy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
ewww wash her leg
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by rajiraymond(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol! And somebody would ask this one to open legs for him, God forbids.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
nothing just lick it off, it's not that hard!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) / 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.