Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (97578 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by NEHLIVE: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
A video making the rounds shows a young slim lady who stripped to her panties in front of a hotel in Abuja.She was said to have put on the act with the hope of embarrassing the client over money matters. Here are screenshots from the now viral Instagram video...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-runs-girl-strips-to-her-panties-at-the-gate-of-abuja-hotel-to-disgrace-client

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by NEHLIVE: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Naija babe ehn!, God himself have given up on some of us.

31 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by RoyalBlak007: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Her body

♤Her business grin , Probably she charged the man 40k grin ....Untop wetin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Prefola: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm...i'm speechless..jxt kontinue!!!
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by iamJ(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Never handle an olosho one on one

Always use third party

Guy code 101

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by 4reala(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
shame on her. where is her dignity?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olosho and dia wahala cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by iamJ(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Olosho and dia wahala cheesy
check now, na 20k matter and the bimbo no even sabi jab cry

I swear eh, thats why i like packaging

Its cheaper and u get quality sex men

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
check now, na 20k matter and the bimbo no even sabi jab cry

I swear eh, thats why i like packaging

Its cheaper and u get quality sex men

How much you pay Lindarella
Apart from the flight ticket fare you sent her?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

How much you pay Lindarella
Apart from the flight ticket fare you sent her?
i dont know that person

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by 9jvirgin(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
lol
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by cashlurd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol... To show how serious she is about her pay check!!!
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Ugoeze2016: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Free show

Stupidity
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by mccoy47(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Satanic olosho
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Boyooosa(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lil Wayne's and Beyonce's pictures for her!
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by sirusX(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Her body

Golden cookie

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by columbus007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
End time runs geh,now she shld clapp for herself.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by festwiz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
tbh...

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by dollyjoy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jeeeez!! How can a lady as big as that have no sense? She only ended up disgracing herself and her family. So embarrassing!!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by pioki05(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am sure she has being doing it and she dy succeed. This time water pass garri. cry cry cry[quote][/quote]
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by nattyjay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olosho no dey get shame o
after everything na d guy people go blame
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by johnstar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
4reala:
grin

Ashawo gt shame b4??
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by dvkot(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
OK
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
4reala:

Ashawo get dignity?

10 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by latexxbro(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

Abeg some of U and not some of US sad

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Dafreeguy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

I guess yo r among

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by quiverfull(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
We're currently raising a generation of young people who have absolutely no values, and are ever ready to do ANYTHING for money.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by fungle(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
wetin concern me and all of that tomfoolery she dey showcase. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
I believe the owner of that link is a mod here on nl. Just his/her post, either 1 comment or 2, it must get to FP. Either it is meaningful posts or not? And the worst thing is always redirect us to see the full story on his link. Wetin naw.. Untop AdSense? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Adedayo97(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Her body

......Lolzz when is not made of gold

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.