Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) (17448 Views)

Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by anny268(f): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamleumas:

Thats too harsh!
He is someone father biko
Okay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Age really didn't change Buhari.

He is as handsome as he was as a young soldier and just as useless too.
when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
With the number of leaders on the stage it looks more like a D-16 instead of a D-8.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Azam101: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where is the video, let me listen to his incoherent ramblings once more undecided
you dad can never get to dad stage never!
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wisedove:
Nigeria Eyaf suffer.

I noticed this administration has been mingling mostly with the Muslim countries, it is a total prove that Buhari and the northern cabals are on the move to islamize Nigeria.

D-8 countries : Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Turkey.

These are all Islam countries. Total islamization.

Now it's clear that all other religions aside Islam in Nigeria is a poo most especially Christianity always preaching peace now I don't think they can have any say.
It's high time the Christian should rise and fight for their right even it's clearly stated in the bible "Ijoba orun ti di ifagbarawo awon alagbara sin gba lowo Ole "

Ignorance is the problem with some of you. D-8 organization existed before Buhari became president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Horo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
PMB is looking fresh and healthier
May God continue to him more strength to take us to the promise land aameen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Baba in turkey
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Die hard presido
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
anny268:
Hope he said something reasonaeble? Baba is always fumbling.
is better to be fumbling than missing when your attention Is needed But cannot deliver because you are high in gilder.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
anny268:
Hope he said something reasonaeble? Baba is always fumbling.
is better to be fumbling than missing when your attention Is needed But cannot deliver because you are high in gulder.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2017
D 8
AN ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC TERRORIT'S.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by FemiAdeboye(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2017
The best President in the last 20 years !!! Today, in my home and office, we have at least 18 hour power supply per day .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by deadBIAFRA: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2017
THE BEST NAIJA PRESIDENT. SAI BABA 2019!!!!!!!! CARRY GO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Caseless: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Wisedove:
Nigeria Eyaf suffer.

I noticed this administration has been mingling mostly with the Muslim countries, it is a total prove that Buhari and the northern cabals are on the move to islamize Nigeria.

D-8 countries : Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Turkey.

Now it's clear that all other religions aside Islam in Nigeria is a poo most especially Christianity always preaching peace now I don't think they can have any say.
It's high time the Christian should rise and fight for their right even it's clearly stated in the bible "Ijoba orun ti di ifagbarawo awon alagbara sin gba lowo Ole "
must kids like you always give reasons why you shouldn't have access to the internet always? If you're given Turkish visa now, your stupid bigotry will disappear and you'll fly out.

People crying islamization are stupid as that term(islamisation).
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Caseless: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2017
buffalowings:
D 8
what's this?
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Wisedove:
Nigeria Eyaf suffer.

I think you are right,but he didn't see any Christian country to work with na
Just manage till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Habeyy post=61617806]Our baba at work
Stronger than ever [/quote
when will our president learn to put on suits' just take a look at him' he looks differently among them' this days many Muslim leaders are wearing English wears/ suits looking smarter' check it out' Iran' Syria 'Turkey' indonesia' i wonder when he will start wearing suit than all this local Hausa wears that looks like nite NIGHT WEAR.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2017
buffalowings:
D 8

No leader has the power to Islamise nigeria' nigeria above islamisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Habeyy:
Our baba at work
Stronger than ever

Igbos & monkey cownu will not lik dis
Igbos b like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2017
modaink333:
Nonsense.... This MAN is a capital failure
Just like you will continue to fail all through your life, Why not have little respect for the person who is enough to be your father
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2017
modaink333:
Nonsense.... This MAN is a capital failure
Just like you will continue to fail all through your life, Why not have little respect for the person who is enough to be your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Nice to baba,u now at work
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Over to FFK and Kanu who said the present Buhari is a cloned figure. Why are they silent now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Passenger27: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Wisedove:
Nigeria Eyaf suffer.

Mumu. So, he was as well trynna christianise Nigeria when he attend G8 summit. The co3s include America, Russia, Germany, Britain, France, ...

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by GODWIN78(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
our pastor, s are only after tithe and offering, preaching prosperity,if the northerners succeed in islamizn this country, their name name sorry,
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2017
If you wanna make argument it is not compulsory to make it abusive in nature as that will prove your level of maturity and will also shows that you have something reasonable to argue on. Seat back and be constructive then I will be able to see reason to argue with you otherwise you know the rest
Caseless:
must kids like you alwasys give reasons why you shouldn't have access to the internet always? If you're given Turkish visa now, your stupid bigotry will disappear and you'll fly out.

People crying islamization are stupid as that term(islamisation).
BTW both Islamization and Islamisation are terms that are interchangeably used because they mean the same thing.
Trying to correct me shows that you always went through the back door when your English teacher is around. Thanks Mr grammarian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
I have not said D-8 is this administration project or not but , who are the cabals behind it formation? I am not actually against your religion of peace as the "peace " is quite obvious. Yinmu!!
prettyboi1:

Ignorance is the problem with some of you. D-8 organization existed before Buhari became president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by discusant: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
saraki2019:
God bless buhari
the leader of nigeria
te slayer of Igbos
the slayer of bokoharam
the slayer of shiite
the conqueror of biafra

But the photo of Buhari now does not match the photo of Buhari who contested election in 2015. The Buhari of today looks many years younger.

Hmmm, this Sudanese Jubrin talk, e be like true ooo.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by discusant: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
MrNollyzone:
President Buhari spoke at the Programme of the 9th D-8 Summit at the International Convention and Summit Centre Istanbul Turkey today October 20, 2017 where he urged D-8 leaders to prioritize incentives and measures aimed at increasing trade and investments among member countries.

See more photos below...

http://gidifeed.com/photos-president-buharis-speech-d-8-summit-turkey/

Buhari who ruled Nigeria about 34 years ago still looking like a 50 years old man. Na waoh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Jibril Jibril.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Wisedove:
I have not said D-8 is this administration project or not but , who are the cabals behind it formation? I am not actually against your religion of peace as the "peace " is quite obvious. Yinmu!!

Yet, another ignorant assumption/comment. Who told you I'm a Muslim? Oh, because I don't drag in undue religious & sectional bias like you & your likes, you've automatically assumed that I'm a Muslim for defending what's true or not true (as the case may be)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Declares Another Free Passage At Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Plazas On Wednesday / Gov. Zulum Visits Villages Where Boko Haram Killed 3 And Destroyed Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.