Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Signs Of The End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of The End Time (869 Views)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of The End Time by sonofluc1fer: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
The signs of the end time are ever-present. Famine, diseases, war, trouble, recession. These are the signs that point to the return of that man, the one they called Jesus.

If you're Nigerian, expect him.

Those who live in countries with proper healthcare, roads, 24 hours light, no Buhari/obasanjo/biafra making your news, well, Jesus is not for you.

If you want to meet him, move to Nigeria.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Signs Of The End Time by sonofluc1fer: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The End Time by OtemSapien: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol.
Your best quote ever "Two nails killed the son of the carpenter."
A carpenter killed with his own tool, who should be blamed? Fictitious Jesus died for his profession grin
Re: Signs Of The End Time by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
U didn't reply my comment
OtemSapien:
Lol
Re: Signs Of The End Time by sonofluc1fer: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol.
A carpenter killed with his own tool, who should be blamed? Fictitious Jesus died for his profession grin

The story might be true. Whether ficitious or not, you can't deny how powerful the idea and stories have been. Look outside your window. Those churches were created by that idea.

The minds that troop in there view the world through the lens of that idea. It might be fictitious; the power and influence can not be denied.

And that's what's amazing. To break the fear of hell, to break out from thst worldview, one literally has to die. Like Jesus said and I paraphrase 'except the seed be buried, how can it bring forth seeds'
Re: Signs Of The End Time by frank317: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sufferings and pestilence are signs of the coming of Yaweh and his son... Yahweh and suffering are like bread and butter.... No wonder he is so close to Nigerians who are suffering.
The day Nigeria becomes better that's the day he will find another location of sufferers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Of The End Time by spacyzuma(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
The signs of the end time are ever-present. Famine, diseases, war, trouble, recession. These are the signs that point to the return of that man, the one they called Jesus.

Those who live in countries with proper healthcare, roads, 24 hours light, no Buhari/obasanjo/biafra making your news, well, Jesus is not for you.

grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
tongue

Miss you angry
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol.

He is the real son of Lucy grin grin grin grin grin grin

We gotta copyright that grin grin grin cheesy

#dead
Re: Signs Of The End Time by sonofluc1fer: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dimples129:

Miss you angry
kiss kiss

Hi.
Re: Signs Of The End Time by hopefulLandlord: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
frank317:
Sufferings and pestilence are signs of the coming of Yaweh and his son... Yahweh and suffering are like bread and butter.... No wonder he is so close to Nigerians who are suffering.
The day Nigeria becomes better that's the day he will find another location of sufferers
lol
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Oyindidi(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

So accept him today
Re: Signs Of The End Time by hopefulLandlord: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
So accept him today
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
You too accept him today. I no dey fear your face grin
Re: Signs Of The End Time by hopefulLandlord: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
You too accept him today. I no dey fear your face grin

am I intimidating
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Oyindidi(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

am I intimidating
Sometimes sad
Re: Signs Of The End Time by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

kiss kiss

Hi.

kiss kiss kiss

Hello wink
Re: Signs Of The End Time by sonofluc1fer: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
So accept him today
I have dreams and desires. None of them involve sitting at the right hand of Jesus' papa, singing song like mp3 player. grin Sorry, I'l pass. No be me kill am abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of The End Time by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I have dreams and desires. None of them involve sitting at the right hand of Jesus' papa, singing song like mp3 player. grin Sorry, I'l pass. No be me kill am abeg.
I go drag you join body. You go sing along with me
Re: Signs Of The End Time by correctguy101(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Singing like mp3?

in those days not far away na Walkman we dey carry about o

(1) (Reply)

Let's Go To Your Village! / See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) / Living Out The Crucified Life + Benefits (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.