Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! (1030 Views)

I Will Write Plagiarism Free Article And Deliver Fast / I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand / I Am A Freelance Writer. I Can Write Anything For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

I am a Freelance Writer/Blogger.

I write resumes, cover letters, sales ads, essays, news pieces, articles, stories, speeches, manuscripts and even transcribe interviews quite efficiently.
I am in partnership with a quality international proofreader and editor.
I am proficient in the proper use of grammar, lexis and structure.

On the side, I host forum talk shows, online interviews and oversee user polls.

You can see my work on my blog:

lirabor..com

..and even here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4191820/6-facts-prove-women-actually

https://www.nairaland.com/4291942/how-survive-new-year-holiday

With me,you're assured of quality, timely and humane service.
I treat every work as I would a piece of art, turning it into that masterpiece you dreamed of.

Feel free to send me mail .You can ask me anything.

Cheers!

smiley

Fynestboi, Divepen1
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by Greatbeard(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Hey, I'm here if you need me. smiley
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by Emmanuel950(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi, how much do you charge per 1000 words?
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
LemuelIrabor:
Hello,

I am a Freelance Writer/Blogger.

I write resumes, cover letters, sales ads, essays, news pieces, articles, stories, speeches, manuscripts and even transcribe interviews quite efficiently.
I am in partnership with a quality international proofreader and editor.
I am proficient in the proper use of grammar, lexis and structure.

On the side, I host forum talk shows, online interviews and oversee user polls.

You can see my work on my blog:

lirabor..com

..and even here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4191820/6-facts-prove-women-actually

https://www.nairaland.com/4291942/how-survive-new-year-holiday

With me,you're assured of quality, timely and humane service.
I treat every work as I would a piece of art, turning it into that masterpiece you dreamed of.

Feel free to send me mail .You can ask me anything.

Cheers!

smiley

Fynestboi, Divepen1

Hey. Contact me on WhatsApp: 08082414275.
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by jurhnsyn: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
LemuelIrabor:
Hey, I'm here if you need me. smiley

Hello. Please drop your contact
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by midehill(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am also a professional freelance writer...a trial will convince u...if you are interested email me on Shoyeleolumide@gmail.com
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emmanuel950:
Hi, how much do you charge per 1000 words?

Interested in hiring?

Kindly send me an email via lifeandasixteenyearold@gmail.com . Thank you. smiley
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cripstwick:

Hey. Contact me on WhatsApp: 08082414275.

Hello there!

I prefer connecting via email. It's lifeandasixteenyearold@gmail.com.

Waiting to hear from you! ☺
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
jurhnsyn:

Hello. Please drop your contact

Hello!

You can send me a message via lifeandasixteenyearold@gmail.com.

I'm already curious. ☺
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by LemuelIrabor: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hey there!

Any takers?
smiley
Re: Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! by Godmother(f): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Hi, check out this link if you want to make money writing

https://channels.cc/u/Jcr2y

(1) (Reply)

‘I Started Writing Professionally At 18’ - Orikinla Osinachi / Hope / Earn Real, Easy And Confirm Online Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.