Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) (1534 Views)

The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / How Good Is Flushing The Engine Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by nams77: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good evening all.
Please what is the price of The engine of Toyota Camry 95 model? My cousin is shopping for a new one and he was told 150k undecided please kindly avail us with information.
Tnx
Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by nams77: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Pls if you have an idea kindly share
Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by nams77: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aha,! Wetin happen na. 100 views no comment? Because I never call people name? Okay make I call the experts make them call part sellers in turn.

Oya roll call in no special order! answer present if you hia your name !!!
Gazzuzz
Princetom
Nurey
Kingreign
Honmusa
Thebigkendo
Diportivo
Obedikefuto .. I no fit remember that guy name. Who know am make e call am.
Pls sorry for dragging you guys out. I don't want my little cuz to be fleeced
Make una no vex grin
Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by Autopartz: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
It depends on the location where the engine is being priced.

However, she shouldn't pay more than a 100k for the engine.
At most 110k if the engine is still in pristine condition and sourced direct from Japan without any form of tampering(Hard to come by for 1995, but possibility exists).
Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by nams77: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Autopartz:
It depends on the location where the engine is being priced.

However, she shouldn't pay more than a 100k for the engine.
At most 110k is the engine is still in pristine condition and sourced direct from Japan without any format of tampering(Hard to come by for 1995, but possibility exists).
OK. Tnx bro. He jumped from Honda Accord baby boy to orobo
Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
lolz it's obekediamondfuto and I am extremely honoured to be mentioned alongside names like gazuzz diportivo nurey kingreign thebigkendo princetom1 and my main oga at the top ... honmusa.

back to biz, for that kinda engine, budget 100 to 120 shouldn't exceed that. but of course man must wack hence the mechs price.....

one thing I've learnt from experience, make ur mechanic ur friend and u will enjoy ur vehicle. sometimes opening too much eye no dey too pay.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Engine Of Toyota Camry 1995 (orobo) by nams77: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
lolz it's obekediamondfuto and I am extremely honoured to be mentioned alongside names like gazuzz diportivo nurey kingreign thebigkendo princetom1 and my main oga at the top ... honmusa.

back to biz, for that kinda engine, budget 100 to 120 shouldn't exceed that. but of course man must wack hence the mechs price.....

one thing I've learnt from experience, make ur mechanic ur friend and u will enjoy ur vehicle. sometimes opening too much eye no dey too pay.
Tnx bro. Vehicle is in warri though. Guess that is why the price is steep
I am OK with this since it tallied With autopartz position.

(1) (Reply)

What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Cars Start To Drink Fuel / The Backyard Mechanic Who Is Taking On Tesla / 2006 Corolla Consuming Too Much Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.