Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (65496 Views)

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerian music star, Davido who was pictured earlier today with Edo Crown Prince for the first year anniversary of Oba Ewuare II of Benin Kingdom coronation today, shared a photo with an emotional caption on Snapchat.

Davido who was pictured with the monarch, wrote;

‘This is one picture that I wish my mum was alive to see, she would have loved to see it’

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/this-is-one-picture-i-wish-my-mum-was.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by ladyF(f): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Eeyah cry

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by osemoses1234(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Vvc
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
So his mum is late?...coming across this for the first time.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by anitapreeti(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is that love live??
Do I need to catch up with the latest trend cos am not understanding

15 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Mediapace: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol and you are studying at osun shocked

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by ogbeniolola: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Perhaps his mum was from Edo!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Fxmanager(m): 5:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by oz4real83(m): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2017
First time of sitting with a REAL,ORIGINAL KING or OBA!!! Why won't he wish for the dead or living to witness it!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by KendrickAyomide: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Wow.. chilling with royalty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
smh for you.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by emeijeh(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2017
Which one is love live.

Or English language don change?

Abeg let me come and be going before haters will say he has 30 billion

21 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Mediapace:

Lol and you are studying at osun shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by BoyHuncho(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:
Is that love live??

Anita peperenpe u suppose know say na autocorrect mistake now undecided he obviously wanted to write "long"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Mayydayy(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:
Is that love live??

Me too

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by anitapreeti(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Anita peperenpe u suppose know say na autocorrect mistake now undecided he obviously wanted to write "long"

That ur meme is exactly my reaction to your comment!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by BoyHuncho(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:

That ur meme is exactly my reaction to your comment!! lipsrsealed

shior

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by buskie13(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2017
I like Davido,but I think something is not just right with him

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by nairavsdollars(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
If you like organise another drinking competition again...egg head

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Factfinder1(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
So davido can't spell long live the king?

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Teewhy2: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Good One, Enjoy the head of your life. ( Jaiye ori e')

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by EdoNation(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017

HIS MOM IS EDO YOU ALL........ Did his daughters name IMADE sound Yoruba to you all??... Of course Davido is half Edo half Yoruba

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Finstar: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
MasterKim:
Davido. Thunder fire every flat headed gorilla wishing ur downfall or expecting u to go to dat red jungle of cannibals so dey can kill u. primitive flat headed silver backs won snap piks with obo. Werey people

see what your life have become.. No go hustle, dey here dey deceive yourself..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Jaynom(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol .. this guy is trying to divert our attention from his dead friend's case

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by bikerboy1(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by emmabest2000(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Edoloaded:
Long live the king

emeijeh:
Which one is love live.

Or English language don change?

Abeg let me come and be going before haters will say he has 30 billion

Factfinder1:
So davido can't spell long live the king?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Long live the king

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by hotspec(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
auto correct love... long
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by wunmi590(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2017
If you come Sidon beside the King of King which is God almighty, wetin you go come do?

Dovido baba "IF" be careful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.