Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm (31496 Views)

Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / Murphy Ijemba Displaces “citizen Jones” And Kubanji Direct / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good one to All Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi fans in Lagos, 80% favorite sport OAP are now with the new radio station MAX FM 102.3Fm Lagos transformed from Radio Continental to MAX FM.

Murphy Ijemba shared on his Twitter Page and Twitter user also shared how the Duo will Anchor their Sport Program...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2017
See pictures......

Cc: airmark

#frontpage

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by TamzyJ(m): 3:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Eaaaaaaaageeeeeeerrrrr!!!!)
If you havent heard murphy on radio,u need to.
That guy is the bomb
Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi got me locked erryday on Brila...
Now on 102.3...if you love sports,tune in...if u want to laugh,tune in...if u need prayers,tune in...cuz Murphy is always eager!!!!

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Good for them, from MaxFm dem go still go MinFM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by quiverfull(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
From what I heard, Larry did not treat this guy well and he had to port. That's life. Enjoy your new terrain Murphy.

15 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Wherever you find peaceful.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Hades2016(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
And so

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Harmored(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Sooo what should we do

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by lizzypro: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by emeijeh(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
I hope he would not end up with Biafra FM?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by hezy4real01(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Of course their is going to be a lot of transfers..
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Badonasty(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Surdycole2:
See pictures......

Cc: airmark

#frontpage

This one na by force change of name ooo
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by MhizzAJ(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by edeXede: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
embarassed

He joined a sinking ship
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by kirchofff(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Chelsea GBA fun Oga eh. This guy is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Godsate: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
TamzyJ:
That guy is the bomb
Now on 102.3...if you love sports,tune in...if u want to laugh,tune in...if u need prayers,tune in...cuz Murphy is always eager!!!!

Happy for them. These guys made me love Brila fm. Always like to hear them.

11 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Yaaaaaay.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by saydfact(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Na wa oh... Goodluck to them, and their former employer
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by tstx(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Your success your business
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017

wow!!!!!
l feel so so happy as if my club just won the champion league.

Murphy and his team (shean amadi and sexy joe) are simply out of this world they are bollon doer winners of sport show

I really missed them so much, I never believe I can become emotionally attached to a radio show or radio presenter, but I am to Murphy and the A-team. I don't care what platform they are speaking from, I just want to hear them speak.

footballing to me have never been the same since they left, the guy replacing them rather than bringing his own personality and doing things with his own originality, is doing a woefully terrible job at impersonating Murphy. if it's not Murphy and the A-team it can never ever be like Murphy

Radio Paparazzi, radio Diego Costa; radio anaconda, son of CAF, the grandson of FIFA, the doggy fellow. Murphy!!!! Shaun amadi!!!! sexy Joe! !!!!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by kay29000(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Na so. Highest bidder gets the best.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by BethRhema(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2017
The resident president, Ijaya gbogbo radio.... eager eagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by peripepe(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Murphy ijemba is also a member of Nairaland. God bless him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by victrick105: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2017
No wonder they changed there stations name to 'MAX fm''....who would have murphy ijemba and his popular side on there radio station with out doing another launch, indeed, radio continental is now ''MAX FM'' cos of murphy and his popular side...sexy Joe right now will be looking for a way to leave Brilla fm to Max fm grin

11 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by jaymichael(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2017
I love this news. Although Dogo Francis too is not doing bad at Brila FM, he is really trying but Popular side now has competition.
It is time Nigerian entrepreneurs learnt from those big blue chip companies abroad. You keep your best heads to avoid them adding value to your competitor(s).
Can't wait to hear Murphy and Sean together again. S formidable tag team. Murphy has a way of bringing the "extra special" from his co-presenters.

7 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by miteolu(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
It is always good to work on your individual talent and skill because someone is out there looking for someone like you.

Congratz! Murphy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by somehow: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
But that guy sabi make noise o
TamzyJ:
That guy is the bomb

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2017
is he related to Efe Ijemba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" / Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.