Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (24724 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by nachious(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birth Day papa. May God continue to use you to impact our generation and preserve you and your family and the people of God at salvation ministry . Amen congrats

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yes o thanks so much.

P.S: if our secular politicians chosen by the people own private jets, what about we chosen by God. Christianity doesn't connote suffering. We give God glory.
I thank God you 'know that both politicians and pastors are thieves by ur comparison.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Fribery: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
God bless you sir on your new age. Many more prosperous years.

God bless me also as you've blessed this Man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
passyhansome:

BUT YOU SUPPORT YOUR INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS AND DRUG DEALERS TO HAVE ONE, IT'S FOR SAKE OF THE GOSPEL COMPLAIN TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S BECOS OF CHURCH GOERS LIKE YOU COS I WON'T CALL YOU A CHRISTAIN, IF YOU ARE, IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WON'T TYPE WHAT YOU JUST DID. IF WE ARE CHRIST LIKE? IS JESUS CHRIST POOR?
Sometimes I weep for some of you who call yourselves Christians. Just because a drug dealer and corruption politicians are enjoying ill gotten pleasures so our men of God should always cheat the poor to ride in those jets? Collecting from the poor congregation to fund the pastors stupendous lifestyles. Jesus told us clearly "my Kingdom is not of this world". If Jesus wanted earthly riches, He won't have been born in the manager to poor parents. Most of you twist the scripture to suit your worldly ways.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
so if someone wants to tanish your image, you would just sit still and keep smiling because u re a christain na sidon look i dey look u ooo
romeorailss:

I wonder o. Even Jesus Christ in his days a lot was said and written about him, he never for once reacted. Abeg iii angry Which kain pastor be that angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
happy birthday papa....... we love you

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
If u can prove to us that he used the church fund to buy this jet, i ll support u.... but right now...u re spreading false rumour.... the church has account with banks and if these rumours are true, let the banks provide them
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Sometimes I weep for some you who call yourself Christians. Just because a drug dealer and corruption politician are enjoying ill gotten pleasure so our men of God should always cheat the poor to ride in those jets? Collecting from the poor congregation to fund the pastors stupendous lifestyles. Jesus told use clearly "my Kingdom is not of this world". If Jesus wanted earthly riches, He won't have been born in the manager to poor parents. Most of you twist the scripture to suit your worldly ways.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Sometimes I weep for some of you who call yourselves Christians. Just because a drug dealer and corruption politicians are enjoying ill gotten pleasures so our men of God should always cheat the poor to ride in those jets? Collecting from the poor congregation to fund the pastors stupendous lifestyles. Jesus told us clearly "my Kingdom is not of this world". If Jesus wanted earthly riches, He won't have been born in the manager to poor parents. Most of you twist the scripture to suit your worldly ways.

Prov 10:22The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.
I used to attend 5nights of glory until I noticed pastor David ibiyome is nothing but a narcissist.
Narcissism is simply self glorification. In order for these so called pastors to maintain their self glorification epitome, the must acquire worldly possessions so the congregation must see only their glory and not the Glory of God.

If u doubt watch his video and just see how he praises himself...

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by lilmax(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.
are you saying a Christian can't have a jet?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
passyhansome:

Prov 10:22The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
And yet Saint Peter the person through whom Christ established the church was not rich! He was more concerned with the Gosple!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by joshrare(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

did I just see rising? chaii, na wa ooo, criticising others forgetting thyself
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

And yet Saint Peter the person through whom Christ established the church was not rich! He was more concerned with the Gosple!

ST PETER WAS VERY RICH, HE NEVER LACKED, GOD PROVIDED FOR HIM ALWAYS COS HE WAS WITH THE MASTER... READ YOUR BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by shineeye1: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
peter0071:
If u can prove to us that he used the church fund to buy this jet, i ll support u.... but right now...u re spreading false rumour.... the church has account with banks and if these rumours are true, let the banks provide them

Without referring to any particular MOG, the truth must be acknowledged that today's church has little to show as follower of the Great Master. Today, the Government of church does not convict the worldly Government rather the world is justly condemning the church.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the church is abysmally low on love for one another and high on love for self.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
passyhansome:

ST PETER WAS VERY RICH, HE NEVER LACKED, GOD PROVIDED FOR HIM ALWAYS COS HE WAS WITH THE MASTER... READ YOUR BIBLE
Not being rich does not mean you are poor. I don't want to get into religious argument.

Just make Christ Jesus ur mentor. Not any man.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by joshrare(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

for ref;
read matt6:33, and 1cor9:11....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I used to attend 5nights of glory until I noticed pastor David ibiyome is nothing but a narcissist.
Narcissism is simply self glorification. In order for these so called pastors to maintain their self glorification epitome, the must acquire worldly possessions so the congregation must see only their glory and not the Glory of God.

If u doubt watch his video and just see how he praises himself...

Things critics have in common; they know HOW its been done, they SEE others do it everyday but they have NEVER TRIED it before. They can NEVER see anything good in others.

Please step aside so I can give a Big shout out to a great man of God!

HBD Pastor David!! Continue to shine on and give irrelevant haters things to always talk about!!

TUFACE once sang " if nobody talk about you; then you are nobody".

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by romeorailss: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
peter0071:
so if someone wants to tanish your image, you would just sit still and keep smiling because u re a christain na sidon look i dey look u ooo
Why did Jesus siddon look during his time. angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Not being rich does not mean you are poor. I don't want to get into religious argument.

Just make Christ Jesus ur mentor. Not any man.

The world needs to be purged of that "Church Rat thinking pattern",am not in support of extravagant living either and neglecting the gospel,
but as long as the JET is for the gospel I support it, let men be provoked to Christ thru our life styles positively

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by fabian063: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
policy12:
Pastor who can't forgive that one na pastor?
Yes
any pastor wey dey 4give na pastor
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by shineeye1: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
passyhansome:

Christians like you have evidently not been taught that being rich is not the issue. The issue is the MESSAGE your riches sends out to the world. Yes , Christ and the Apostles were not poor but their riches served the hurting world of their time. That is the Message the " rich" church of today cannot offer the world. Shame!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by DozieInc(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa.
We love you.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Fhowe: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
pastors are humans like me and you so for every action expect a reaction the way people come out to judge pastors these days baffle me they are just like me and you and we are not perfect simple as A B C this man has atleast put aunty kemi under control only if you know what aunty kemi's malicious post do to the principal party involved

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by bezimo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Past David Ibieyomie.
God continue blessing engracing and lifting you.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Topgainer: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
He doesn't look or act a man of God to me. I will not see him as a Pastor till he denouces certain things, he knows them. He is successful in his trade and deserves a birthday gift to himself- the jet. Every successful businessman is entitled some luxurious items once in a while, to cool off the years of hardwork. It is not easy to capture and hold many youths spellbound. It takes a lot of hardwork to prepare the captivating talks and nuggets.
Ibiyeomie is not a Pastor, he should be a Christian first. I will take Barr. Nyesom Wike for a man of god ahead of David Ibiyeomie.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Magnifik18:

Things critics have in common; they know HOW its been done, they SEE others do it everyday but they have NEVER TRIED it before. They can NEVER see anything good in others.

Please step aside so I can give a Big shout out to a great man of God!

HBD Pastor David!! Continue to shine on and give irrelevant haters things to always talk about!!

TUFACE once sang " if nobody talk about you; then you are nobody".
You are entitled to your own opinion however your are not entitled to your own facts!

Fact is ur pastor is filled with pride and brags too much! He has no sense of humility!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Please a God fearing Mod (lalasticlala , Mynd44) should help get this to the promise land (FP). Thanks. wink

shocked

Smh!

And you think lala & mynd are God fearing mods

Your sense of judgement is very parochial!

Lala we all know is a lover of snakes and mynd is a lover of p^ssy.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by joinnow: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jet vs Jesus
Question
Would Jesus buy jet for private use?
There were horse and donkey back then in Jesus time but he prefer trekking.
Such a simple lifestyle.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
shineeye1:

Christians like you have evidently not been taught that being rich is not the issue. The issue is the MESSAGE your riches sends out to the world. Yes , Christ and the Apostles were not poor but their riches served the hurting world of their time. That is the Message the " rich" church of today cannot offer the world. Shame!

Haggai 2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by shegie(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
God bless u more....HBD 2u sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by wildchild02: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
HBD Pastor

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.