Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) (1558 Views)

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by PenPrince07: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2017
A couple, bent on going great heights to take the perfect selfie, captured themselves at the top of the “highest crane in Hong Kong.”

According to reports, the lovers were armed with nothing except a selfie stick and a backpack

Angela Nikolau, 24, and her boyfriend, Ivan Beerkus, filmed themselves and posted it on their YouTube channel – attracting hundreds of eye balls.

Angela’s fan base is said to be 500,000 followers on Twitter thanks to her passion for posing in perilous positions thousands of feet in the air.

One false move would mean certain death (Image: Elevation / Youtube)
“Sometimes I just climb up a building without a camera just to see a colourful sunrise or sunset,” she had once told the BBC.

The pair took no safety equipment.
https://www.concisenews.global/news/brave-couple-climb-highest-crane-in-hong-kong-to-take-selfie-photos/

Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by xreal: 3:20am On Oct 21, 2017
It's either the boy is copying the girl or the girl is copying the boy.

I mean one of them is possessed and the other is copying.

They should kontinew.

3 Likes

Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by Lamzee(m): 3:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Pls who was behind the camera at the fourth pix?
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2017
No safety gear on them. So dangerous.
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Lamzee:
Pls who was behind the camera at the fourth pix?

Same question I wanna ask. Someone on flight tho. Dem programme everything undecided

Big Bed sef go dy for ground incase dem fall undecided
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by Fxmanager(m): 4:47am On Oct 21, 2017
That's investment risk.
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adrenaline junkies tired of living.
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by Monaco2(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Same question I wanna ask. Someone on flight tho. Dem programme everything undecided

Big Bed sef go dy for ground incase dem fall undecided

If dem fall from there no bed go fit save dem
Re: Brave Couple Climb Hong Kong Crane To Take Selfie (photos) by jashar(f): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Devil is minding his business jejely. Them go dey find trouble...

Issokay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The Community Youths In My Village Destroyed My Mother's House. / My GrandAunt's Wife Is Dead. Terrible Situation At Hand / Family Relocation Sale!! 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Big Shop At Lasu, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.