Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 (42186 Views)

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town (1 - 1) On 9th May 2018 / Huddersfield Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Huddersfield Town (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by judedwriter(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank God, i no watch the match.... grin
I hate watching man u lose embarassed
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Ameko4ever(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Welove Huddersfieldfc 100% deserve this win. Hardly beating the door down.
Lindelof having a "Pique at Bolton" kind of game.
When Ashley Young is your most creative player you know you have problems. Yes! We had problems today. The best team won.
I'm a Manchester United fan.

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by RaeMystix: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Crap. We'll do better next time. We win some, we lose some.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by 9JAgosurvive: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Huddersfield Town

Town of my great University, The University of Huddersfield www.hud.ac.uk made celebrating tonight, town center, the pubs and clubs would be lite.. I love this town, I cherish my Uni day

Welldone lads

2 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kyase:
blind is not a central defender
but he plays there sometimes
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Skmoda360:
fresh report now is that bailly is playing against tottenham...
i hope so
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by judedwriter(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:
Crap. We'll do better next time. We win some, we lose some.
Yeah we lose some...
But we are now 5 points behind high flying city, who are definitely going to win the league unless a great upset happens!

2 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
freebuddy:
Man UTD is still a great team. This was just one of those days. They will likely come out stronger in their next games.

Lindelof, Martial, Mata, Lingard need to up their game. They are still playing mediocre football

Who were those id.iots posting about the greatness of martial arts days ago on our thread, chelseafan1?

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bibidear:
but he plays there sometimes
blind do better as a DM, nothing more.
Almost our first team players are injured
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by RaeMystix: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
judedwriter:

Yeah we lose some...
But we are now 5 points behind high flying city, who are definitely going to win the league unless a great upset happens!
Miracles do happen; but even if we don't win this year, let's not forget that we are way better than where we were 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kyase:
blind do better as a DM, nothing more.
Almost our first team players are injured
thats true

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by encryptjay(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
At least, noise go reduce. The way United fans hype their players like they're invincible is quite revolting.
Huddersfield grin
Score 4 make I see
The Rashford they always lambast reduced the shame.

4 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
AndrewFarms:

hope the media people that were asking for him to start can now see they just cost us three points....

I won't be surprised they'll be saying linderlof relegated to reserve team
is it media people that choose your players? Good, media can ask for him, but it's only the manager that trained him can field him or not
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Danelo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
preciousuweh:

REALLY!!!!!. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING THIS NOW.
just wanted to know if the real United has played
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Mediapace: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
AndrewFarms:
Bleep all ManUtd haters right now.......

make all of una go hug transformer.........

still 30 games to play for.....

If you check your next 5 fixtures apart from carling cup

You will cry bro undecided

Man u no be strong team bro

You haven't meet any big team you dey shout

Na only liverpool and huddersfield catch you and you dey cry.

Chelsea have played Arsenal,tottenham,man city,atletico and you were mocking chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Khutie: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bibidear:
i hope so
•••I've forgotten Bailey sef! grin Injury don do us bad thing o. Today wasn't funny hun' ...
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Airtimex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mediapace:

If you check your next 5 fixtures apart from carling cup

You will cry bro undecided

Man u no be strong team bro

You haven't meet any big team you dey shout

Na only liverpool and huddersfield catch you and you dey cry.

Chelsea have played Arsenal,tottenham,man city,atletico and you were mocking chelsea

Are you a barca fan? In epl, focus more on small teams and get a draw against the big teams. That is the secret if u want to win trophies...

Na small teams dey disturb pass...if u think am lying, ask Chelsea fans

3 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by optional1(f): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlienRobot:
Though she's a blue, I always enjoy her company when I'm about to slaughter some foes...

Ladies and gentlemen, rise up and help welcome Optiona to the slaughter house

who is slaughtering who biko..

Abeg shift make i see space to shift...
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Actually, the real problem is with fans who think this is a complete team that should be blowing the likes of Liverpool and Benfica away. If we had played with the same defensive discipline we showed against Liverpool we wouldn't lose today. Many of you overhype the team. It is not a complete team, especially with key players out injured. If we had been this open against Liverpool, they would have demolished us. The team should play to its strength and stop trying to form Man City.
excuses, thats all i hear from you. even when the team was fairly complete man utd dint play up our expectations as the attacking team we knew it to be talkless of the shit show we saw today. pobga and fellaini are injured and the team lost all its creativity. managing situations like this and taking preventive measures against them is what makes you a great manager. all ods were against man utd especially with shity line up and subs that mourinho made today.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Actually, the real problem is with fans who think this is a complete team that should be blowing the likes of Liverpool and Benfica away. If we had played with the same defensive discipline we showed against Liverpool we wouldn't lose today. Many of you overhype the team. It is not a complete team, especially with key players out injured. If we had been this open against Liverpool, they would have demolished us. The team should play to its strength and stop trying to form Man City.
excuses, thats all i hear from you. even when the team was fairly complete man utd dint play up our expectations as the attacking team we knew it to be talkless of the shit show we saw today. pobga and fellaini are injured and the team lost all its creativity. managing situations like this and taking preventive measures against them is what makes you a great manager. all ods were against man utd especially with shity line up and subs that mourinho made today. this team aint winning shit this season.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tuham:
"I don't think it's Manchester United that are playing today.
Or maybe those Chealsea people optional1 af change the team's destiny?

i didn't see manu in my vision oh..

How has been ur weekend so far

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Khutie:
•••I've forgotten Bailey sef! grin Injury don do us bad thing o. Today wasn't funny hun' ...
asin,it spoilt my day
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by joecooper(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Odianose13:
Were is joecooper?

What did I say about Ras ;Dhford??

FT 2:1 still
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Khutie: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bibidear:
asin,it spoilt my day
•••Ehyaaa... Take heart.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
oshe11:
contè
grin

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Chelseafan1: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
airmark:

Who were those id.iots posting about the greatness of martial arts days ago on our thread, chelseafan1?

Bunch of senseless Man utd fans. cheesy
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

The players of course. Professional footballers earning megabucks have no business making the kind of error Lindelof made. I can even forgive Mata's own, but Lindelof's gaffe is unpardonable. At least for now. lipsrsealed
Looks like Mou blamed the “wind” .... (per Metro):
http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/21/jose-mourinho-blames-windy-conditions-during-manchester-uniteds-loss-to-huddersfield-7017339/
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Khutie:
•••Ehyaaa... Take heart.
thanks
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by dabossman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

excuses, thats all i hear from you. even when the team was fairly complete man utd dint play up our expectations as the attacking team we knew it to be talkless of the shit show we saw today. pobga and fellaini are injured and the team lost all its creativity. managing situations like this and taking preventive measures against them is what makes you a great manager. all ods were against man utd especially with shity line up and subs that mourinho made today. this team aint winning shit this season.

Analyze the game with your mind bro, not your heart. This aren't excuses. It is a reality check. Stop having unnecesarily high expectations of a team that is still far from its best. Lower your expectations bro, so you don't end up with high blood pressure with the way you keep complaining every week.

When Mourinhi took preventive measures to manage the situation, you lot were complaining that he was too defensive. Now you dominated the game with 86℅ possession and still lost. So, what next? Mind you when we were winning games 4-0, I didn't hear you complaining. All was rosy then right?

The creative player that was supposed to drive the team is Mkhi. How has he performed in the last 3 games; heck since Pogba's injury? His he on the same level with De Bruyne? I wasn't surprised he started from the bench today. He lost the ball 21 times against Benfica. Against Liverpool, same thing. Got the ball and turned it over immediately.

So, who would you have started with since the line up was shitty?
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Mediapace: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Airtimex:

Are you a barca fan? In epl, focus more on small teams and get a draw against the big teams. That is the secret if u want to win trophies...

So huddersfield na big team?

Aveg no let me laugh jorrr grin

Tottenham go beat you bro ,they are not your mate
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by dabossman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Airtimex:

Now, here is someone who understands how to do well in the EPL. There are only 30 points available to pick against the big teams, and 84 points to pick against the so-called small teams. 84 points. Many fans don't even realize that. All you get from beaten your fellow big teams is bragging rights. It doesn't guarantee a good season or league title. Just ask Jurgen Klopp.

3 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by dabossman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Miracles do happen; but even if we don't win this year, let's not forget that we are way better than where we were 2 years ago.

God bless you for this. Many fail to realize that. An Europa Cup and EFL cup win and suddenly many plastic fans are expecting too much. This team is far from there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 7th May 2022 / Manchester United Vs Club Brugge :Europa League (5 - 0) On 27th Feb 2020 / Full List Of UEFA Award Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.