Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (50159 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damminglola:

Who is this one
ayam Romeo cheesy and ayam in my house come an beat me angry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by nnekacynthia(f): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
she's pretty
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damminglola:

Lemme kukuma hold my lips.
:
please seal it if you have to, before they come for your head
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:
ayam Romeo cheesy and ayam in my house come an beat me angry

Which kind of house
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nov6:
:

please seal it if you have to, before they come for your head

Done already!!! Lol
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damminglola:

Which kind of house
my house nau sad
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by skallyman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why is nobody talking about are age abi na football age again
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hbd to her.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow Hbd
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by shallysgirl: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is looking bloated. lipsrsealed
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
29!!! and na eim she come dey like person wey dem for em mid thirties.
I smell something fishy about her age, but what's my kwonsine self.
anyway, HBD to her.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2017
GET A STANDARD WEBSITE FOR 20K PROMO PRICE. CALL: 081 25 94 24 58
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2017
BoyHuncho:

solution to ur wide pussy problem.. Stop collecting all those small small boys konndo in ur area angry

Come and collect my 20-inch humongous konndo..it will nourish u and make u fresher smiley

Hbd Bidemi

Bro u dnt need ifa to tell u that this widepussy of a thing is either a guy or a proud olosho.... As she rightly said, "i only go for higher bidder"

Its up to u
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by murmee: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Mehn she don add weight oo nice one so dope tho
Yes. She needs to watch her weight. She has the tendency to be VERY FAT.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by jefcee: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Done already!!! Lol
good geh
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2017
romeorailss:
my house nau sad

Your house?? Ain't coming ooo!!! *picks race**
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Nov6:

good geh

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
BoyHuncho:

solution to ur wide pussy problem.. Stop collecting all those small small boys konndo in ur area angry

Come and collect my 20-inch humongous konndo..it will nourish u and make u fresher smiley

Hbd Bidemi

Walai. too much agbaya for NL
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Your house?? Ain't coming ooo!!! *picks race**
Why nau angry I am a cool person o sad I won't harm u undecided
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
romeorailss:

Why nau angry I am a cool person o sad I won't harm u undecided

Come to the mall, I won't pick anything. grin grin grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Come to the mall, I won't pick anything. grin grin grin
cheesy .mall? I have a phobia for malls cry Since I was small, I get this kind of electric shop once I'm in the vicinity of a mall. There is a medical term for it sha, though I have forgotten angry

Poor me angry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
romeorailss:

cheesy .mall? I have a phobia for malls cry Since I was small, I get this kind of electric shop once I'm in the vicinity of a mall. There is a medical term for it sha, though I have forgotten angry

Poor me angry

Eeyah, I have phobia for going to a guy's house too
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Eeyah, I have phobia for going to a guy's house too
Stop lying angry undecided . It ain't good to lie. And u went to church today angry

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
romeorailss:

Stop lying angry undecided . It ain't good to lie. And u went to church today angry

Lol, see you.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Lol, see you.
wasere. Omo aye cheesy

Nibolongbe naa, kin WA meet daddy e ati mummy e grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
romeorailss:
wasere. Omo aye cheesy

Nibolongbe naa, kin WA meet daddy e ati mummy e grin

Ha, egbami. Aiye mi!!!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damminglola:

Ha, egbami. Aiye mi!!!
Kilodeeeee cry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
romeorailss:

Kilodeeeee cry

Nothing oooo. I don't take strangers to my parents house. grin grin grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:

Nothing oooo. I don't take strangers to my parents house. grin grin grin
Strangers can also be angels angry What if I'm angel Sheridan angry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Sirheny007:

Both of you are mad. angry

U took d words right out of my mouth bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) / Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.