Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Peeing During Love Making? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peeing During Love Making? (5098 Views)

Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Please Help I Feel Burning Sensation when Peeing & whitish Discharge / Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peeing During Love Making? by ucheawesom: 5:48am On Mar 14, 2010
hello all,i noticed i ofetn pee during intimacy.this causes me a lot of embarrassment.
Pls wat is the cause and solution to it?
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by Rmc1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
@ op
are you a man or woman? B4 i can futher coment

if you are a woman then relax you are not peeing you are experiencing what is called squirting or female heavenly feeling or female expulsion during intimacy  grin mind you not all women can reach this sexuall climax so be happy

google squirting to inform your self more on this rare talent  wink
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by beingme(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2010
u re ok cos not everybody reaches orgasm during love making.
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ojd(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
If you are a female, you should be happy dear. It is quite normal to feel like you 'r peeing but jst relax and let the sweet feeling flood through you.

But if 'r a male , !
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by infoweb(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2010
If experienced by a male, what does it implies and way forward doctors?
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by Borat1: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2010
what the hell is this 'heavenly feeling' every one is yakking about?
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
juomu Borat! grin

it is a piont of no return, a point were a female lose it all and dere her chi to a bloody duel, if this is not xplanation enuf for u, then, i am most humbled wiv ur mendula Oblogata!
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
A place of "no return". Rofl. Lurd hammerci.
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ucheawesom: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2010
I am a female.
Thanks everyone.Good to knw i am allrite.
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by infoweb(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2010
It depends.
If it smells like urine, you have a serious urinogenital problem.

If it has no smell, you're one of the few that squ.irts, an intense pleasurable experience.
Do you experience pleasure when you 'pee'?
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ayodele123(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
This is not a joke and it is not normal
if it is a regular occurence, it is strange and a real spiritual problem.
i know of at least two ladies who had this problem.one was a spinster and the problem scared away many suitors while the crisis lasted for many years. she was cursed by a lover she jilted many years ago.
she eventually wedded at 40 plus when the problem was solved through divine intervention.
the other lady was married before the problem began and it almost ruined her marriage as her husband abandoned her.
she received healing via divine healing too.
whenever you pee,whats the reaction of your partner?
How can a full grown lady pee during love making?
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ayodele123(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
i know of at least two ladies who had this problem.one was a spinster and the problem scared away many suitors while the crisis lasted for many years. she was cursed by a lover she jilted many years ago.
she eventually wedded at 40 plus when the problem was solved through divine intervention.
the other lady was married before the problem began and it almost ruined her marriage as her husband abandoned her.
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by Rmc1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
ayodele123:

i know of at least two ladies who had this problem.one was a spinster and the problem scared away many suitors while the crisis lasted for many years. [b]she was cursed by a lover she jilted many years ago.[/b]she eventually wedded at 40 plus when the problem was solved through divine intervention.

Guy please we are in the 21st century and not 13th century go to wikipedia  and inform yourself about squirting, c.litoris, (the female version of the p,enis) G POINT (the female version of the scrotum or balls)  female o,rgasm and e. jaculation, and stop spreading wrong information about some spiritual mombo jombo

1 Like

Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ojd(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
Rmc1:

Guy please we are in the 21st century and not 13th century go to wikipedia  and inform yourself about squirting, c.litoris, (the female version of the p,enis) G POINT (the female version of the scrotum or balls)  female o,rgasm and e. jaculation, and stop spreading wrong information about some spiritual mombo jombo

@Rmc1 God bless u jare!
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by beingme(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2010
~Borat~:

what the hell is this 'heavenly feeling' every one is yakking about?

U MODERATOR IS TOO HOLY TO LEAVE THE WORD OR.GASM HERE

TOO TRASHY AND HE'S MAKING PEOPLE'S ENGLISH TOO CONFUSING AND BAD .
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by spoilt(f): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2010
ayodele123:

Your ignorance is beyond belief. shocked

Where does one even begin to enlighten you on how a woman's body works? Kai.
Re: Peeing During Love Making? by ediemafio(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2011
ayodele,its not a spiritual problem, its female ejaculation, alot,though not all women do it, take am easy with ur story,we're not giving in,

(1) (Reply)

Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation / Simple Step-by-step Tips To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed To Make Sex Very Exciting / How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.