Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) (59300 Views)

Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by dnawah(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Records Broken again but this time it's was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olayia.

She has 12 Distinctions.
17 Awards awaiting her on Convocation Day.

Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful,cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor's.

She not only took Distinction in Surgery but her sister Course Medicine too.

This is the Breakdown of Her Records.

Part Three First MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Medical Biochemistry
Medical Physiological Sciences.

Part Four Second MBChB Examination
Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in Pharmacology
Distinction in CLI

Part five Third MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Dermatology and Venerology
Distinction in Mental Health
Distinction in Obestrics and Gynecology

Part Six Final MBChB Examination Result
Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine
Distinction in Community Health.

Let's keep sending this record till it's gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out. It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success in Great ife!!!!!!!
i thought i will see queen,all the same congrats
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by dnawah(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
squash47:
Wor wor girls too day knw book.
but she fine small na
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by AHCB: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kudos to her. Nigeria needs more women of her calibre.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
oracle009:
great botanist! I sight you. Aarinola is an academe per excellence! Kudos to her
plant is Life!
Thanks for the recognition...
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by toye440: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
I bet u as we speak her bag dey set. USA is her next bus stop.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by toye440: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
dnawah:
but she fine small na
kai commot eye i don book am already.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by gunther6(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Basic123:

tribalist not tribalism cool

If you don’t recognize typo’s for what it is, perhaps and evaluation of your self vaunted smartness is required... just saying.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by bamasite(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Great one.......congrats to her
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
When you talk about brains.
Keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by thundafire: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
She didn't allow prick and 2 much make up take her attention from book unlike lady F dat is struggling 4 1st to comment
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by chieni(f): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
squash47:
Na jealousy dey worry you, nobody stops you from knowing book now

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by aku626(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
she would na leave the country and help other countries because......
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by TreasuredGlory: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amin o ni oruko Jesu ati awon Omo temi naa.
fbabs:
from first class in botany to distinction in medicine , I thank GOD 4 her

olorun Jowo se gbogbo awon omo mi ni olopolo pipe bii ti Dr Aarinola

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by DjSwaga(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aarin is my friend. grin
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mzpearl533(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
i swear she's prettier than u, am sure you've not seen her before
squash47:
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mzpearl533(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
if you like put it at 100..we went to the same secondary school together, and she is always having straight A's in all her courses then, with the minimum of 90%..that is always her lowest mark.
Jozprecious:
is distinction still around 70% or 75% in ife? it's Time to put it at 80%.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by baum1: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jozprecious:
is distinction still around 70% or 75% in ife? it's Time to put it at 80%.

Guy, man or woman, if you're comparing this to US system, it's not a direct comparison. I know that system very well and have been graded in it and others.

A 70% distinction naija system/British is not the same as a 70% US system. It's way, way higher. 70% in naija is not easy to get.

Whether this girl got all 70's, her performance is extremely rare. We all know how smart medicine students are everywhere..She was the best of the best. And big Kudos to her.

If she goes to ''any'' university where A starts from 90, typically US, she will shine, provided others have or had been able to pass through such university.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by kayb12(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hail you Queen The Healer.... Bravo Mama.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by baum1: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
mzpearl533:

if you like put it at 100..we went to the same secondary school together, and she is always having straight A's in all her courses then, with the minimum of 90%..that is always her lowest mark.

Nice corroboration. I had not seen your post when I responded to the man, woman, boy or girl. The girl is bright, extremely, and will do well.

If some of us who are manage, manage A's (very good) could do well anywhere, then a truly straight A person (outstanding) in Nigeria will do well anywhere even if they hike A+ to 97%. Provided the person remains hardworking.

I always give an example of one of our brethren, only 2 B's throughout BSc, completed PhD in Harvard. In his Harvard class, anybody we can think about was there because that is one of the places where some of the truly gifted or hardworking or both in the world converge..

If they take A to 80% as the man, woman, boy or girl said, people will still blast in Naija..
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by oodualover: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is beautiful and intelligent.
Omo Oodua

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by baum1: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
kizyalex10:
brains I agree,but beauty,hmmmmm remove that one abeg.congratulations to u.

Some of you just yarn. Did she create her physique? Did you create yours?

See, academic distinctions can be reached by heavy efforts and dedication..But looks are not obtained by hard work. People are born with it..Looks are great. I lift to maintain my health and physique as well..But have you ever wondered why many of the very rich guys don't value looks anymore? Because they know it's common to them but they would have to search heavily to find an intelligent and talented person to help them reach their goals, i.e. getting the right people of their team..I'm somewhat comparing apples and oranges now, but I think you get my drift.

As life goes on, you will see that looks are not an achievement. My bro, I can tell you, if you walk up to any club or some weird places, you will see many, many people with looks. They are many. I see them, at the gym, on the street, etc. But you don't come across well-achieved people academically anyhow like that.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by baum1: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
One of the reasons some of us eventually run away from great posts/topics like this is because some of you in no time would start tribalizing everything.

It's unnecessary
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by crisycent: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Brains 1 vs 0 Beauty

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by deariekay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
I need her email address.

Cc: lalasticalala
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by cinamonroses: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Records Broken again but this time it's was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olayia.

She has 12 Distinctions.

Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful,cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor's.

Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in CLI

Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine

Let's keep sending this record till it's gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out. It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success in Great ife!!!!!!!

This is what we are talking about. She has it right...beauty and brain! I celebrate you!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

She has 12 Distinctions.

Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in CLI

Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine

Mwhat has Nigerian academic record got to do with CNN each univertiy in Nigeria has their star so should we all start sending our own? She better perform in hospitals as theory ain't practical .

Too many quacks ..I won't he surprised if she leaves Nigeria sef
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
mzpearl533:

Clearing throat ...em babe wetin u come study ?
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

Mwhat has Nigerian academic record got to do with CNN each univertiy in Nigeria has their star so should we all start sending our own? She better perform in hospitals as theory ain't practical .

Too many quacks ..I won't he surprised if she leaves Nigeria sef

Mtchewwwww instead of you to congratulate your fellow lady you are here being Jealous. Your type are those who end up selling sachet water in streets or low class prostitute who end up distributing HIV.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Mtchewwwww instead of you to congratulate your fellow lady you are here being Jealous. Your type are those who end up selling sachet water in streets or low class prostitute who end up distributing HIV.

Abeg no curse me oooo.. grin lwkmd ...may God bless her more and more ,may she do well in her chose career ..aammeeeeennn!

No be so na ,oga..I was only commenting on the fact they wanted CNN to be aware I come dey wonder

Bros, I never start to dey sell pure h20 ooo....neither will iprostitute ...Jo vex but no be my destiny neither will it be yours or any of your unborn kids .

Thank you
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Thewesterner(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations... Cowesterner
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
baum1:

Some of you just yarn. Did she create her physique? Did you create yours?

See, academic distinctions can be reached by heavy efforts and dedication..But looks are not obtained by hard work. People are born with it..Looks are great. I lift to maintain my health and physique as well..But have you ever wondered why many of the very rich guys don't value looks anymore? Because they know it's common to them but they would have to search heavily to find an intelligent and talented person to help them reach their goals, i.e. getting the right people of their team..I'm somewhat comparing apples and oranges now, but I think you get my drift.

As life goes on, you will see that looks are not an achievement. My bro, I can tell you, if you walk up to any club or some weird places, you will see many, many people with looks. They are many. I see them, at the gym, on the street, etc. But you don't come across well-achieved people academically anyhow like that.

brother no body is playing down her brains.am Jst saying she is far from beauty.beauty nd brains re Two things entirely.i commended her brains nd am proud of her.but can't lie about her lookss either
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats to her, she did well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.