Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) (26664 Views)

Vice President’s Wife Arrested, Detained For Corruption, Money Laundering / Perekeme Kpodoh Arrested & Detained For Criticising Bayelsa State Governor / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by aminusabaru(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nasiruuu, gosh
Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by Caseless: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kyase:
even primaries my father no go win for our house, He himself go vote baba.
My father wey talk say even if na only buhari walking stick dey aso rock e go vote am. In referrence to when baba was in london, sick.
grin grin grin

Those who love Buhari are mostly diehard and fanatical.

I remember going to buy a palm slippers that went for 3k in the past but was somewhere around 5-6k as at the time I went to get it. Fortunately, that was the same day Buhari returned from his first medical trip.

I complained to the seller and asked why the normal aerosoft slippers has gone that high. And he said , " Buhari has closed border and dollar is scarce". Just as we were lamenting, we were both nodding our heads in enchantment to the song done by Dauda Rarara to honor and celebrate his return. We transferred the song to our respective phones and stuck it on replay. This is as a full blown celebration erupted across the state.

There's something about the person of Buhari that glues men of good reasoning to him.

That's why these headless kids on nairaland can't force hatred into me towards him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by sepalapen(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Two days only and you are here ranting just thank your star that your head is still up next visit you may not be that lucky.
Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Let all these corrupt APC politicians bring their kids to also cast their votes as normal electorates. We can't continuing voting their parents into offices for them to be trained in abroad, while the those that stood under the hot suns and heavy rains and in need of positive developments their various villages, got nothing but bad governance.
Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by Kyase(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin

Those who love Buhari are mostly diehard and fanatical.

I remember going to buy a palm slippers that went for 3k in the past but was somewhere around 5-6k as at the time I went to get it. Fortunately, that was the same day Buhari returned from his first medical trip.

I complained to the seller and asked why the normal aerosoft slippers has gone that high. And he said , " Buhari has closed border and dollar is scarce". Just as we were lamenting, we were both nodding our heads in enchantment to the song done by Dauda Rarara to honor and celebrate his return. We transferred the song to our respective phones and stuck it on replay. This is as a full blown celebration erupted across the state.

There's something about the person of Buhari that glues men of good reasoning to him.

That's why these headless kids on nairaland can't force hatred into me towards him.
lol, i choosed not to give them room this days. Now na talk your nonsense waka dey go.
Re: I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) by Caseless: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nbote:

Hope U also recalled d cash stash he had in his car?? It is ironic d same candidate he went to tell ppl not to vote for den is d same person he's asking ppl to vote for now but some of u are too grown to reason well
you mean El-rufai went to anambra to tell voters not to vote nwoye that was not even enjoying the support of his party? APGA was the target then cos even PDP at the center supported them.

Reasoning is still the issue here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Visits Ike Ekweremadu In Abuja. Photos / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock / Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.