Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (7011 Views)

Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete / How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
timidapsin:
You might never receive it
why?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Sanchez01: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

What's the official mail please?
I think you should follow the link below
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2581949?hl=en&ref_topic=1348133&visit_id=1-636441681002512073-1948144589&rd=1

Phone support is not available for Adsense while email support would depend on whether or not you you meet Google minimum requirement for Adsense on daily basis.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by timidapsin(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

why?
I never received mine... wink
I eventually used someone else's address
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
RapportNaija:
Well you should receive a notification first...

In 2 weeks, PIN is sent.

But personally, my PIN didn't arrive until after 4 months at my doorstep.
that's the problem .
I never received it. Is it because I am on mobile or?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

USA
I've not seen any notification alert.

You should oo. There should b a stubborn red alert once u make ur first 10usd. D alert takes u d verification page. U will b asked to fill d verification pin if u have received it or request for a pin. You only have 4 request attempt. But wait oo did u buy d account?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
timidapsin:
I never received mine... wink I eventually used someone else's address
but did AdSense notify you before sending the pin at the first instance?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by HeWrites(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
sunnyelevates:
how do i get across to you?

Mail me via Drinokrane@ gmail.com
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
kingbybirth:

You should oo. There should b a stubborn red alert once u make ur first 10usd. D alert takes u d verification page. U will b asked to fill d verification pin if u have received it or request for a pin. You only have 4 request attempt. But wait oo did u buy d account?

No, I applied myself.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by RapportNaija(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

that's the problem .
I never received it. Is it because I am on mobile or?

What do you mean mobile?

Well access your AdSense dashboard from desktop. Go see your notifications, if it's there, you then just accept the request to have your PIN set to your address.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

No, I applied myself.
If u r not seeing d alert u should probably contact
Contact adsense
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by greggng: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
I was told they can remove u at a point u re begining to reap the benefit is that true?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by KobokoComedy(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
If You've reached the thresh hold and more than you've not received your pin, NOTE that adsense can't hold back your pin for any reason this means that they've sent it but has not been delivered to you due to some information you offered that are not correct or the post master has not been able to reach. therefore you're advised to go to your nearest Post office and check if you check and they said its not available contact me let me show you how tom verify it without the pin before your three months month of grace is over. email me @ oduokonmonarch@gmail.com
Dosmay:
Good morning bosses.
It's been a while I reached my verification threshold, but AdSense does not seem to notice as I haven't seen any message/mail from them concerning the pin delivery. Does it really take this long?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Finstar:
From what you wrote up there, you've not been notified about receiving your pin, in that case, relax.. Mine was $30 when I got notified.. Then a week later, i got the mail from the nearest post office around.

If you're looking for a web designer to help you set up your blog, contact me asap 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
Can you design a football blog?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Nobleskar(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
How does this AdSense thing work and can one really make extra cash from it? Anybody willing to assist?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
IamZod:

Yeah. A topnotch one if u r ready
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Naijasimplenews: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
you will be notify....i could remember that i was notified by febuary but my letter was not deliver to me through post office...i later submit my bank statement and voters card for verification...not until july..i received a call from post office that my letter has arrived.....so,no worry...u will be notified.
For more info,call/whatsapp 07039529867
irep naijasimple.com
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by donqx: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2017
got mine years back.about a month but I dumped adsense when I tried pops...
I'm eating good with pops my brother
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by timidapsin(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

but did AdSense notify you before sending the pin at the first instance?
yeah
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Finstar: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
IamZod:

Yes Sir.. Contact me
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Abbotp: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
You should be notified that the pin has been sent.....

Since that notification has not come, we can assume that you should not be worried yet
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Temitope2000: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
I got mine within 2 weeks in B/City. But the last client I worked for got hers after 3 weeks or so. Just be patient a little bit more
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Finstar:

Yes Sir.. Contact me
I will.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am waiting for mine for my youtube channel named simbaz, God blessed me with that channel and now I earn good with it and google is paying me my ist $200 by Nov ist week
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sunnyelevates(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

oduokonmonarch@gmail.com it says the email adress is not recognisable
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by HeWrites(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
sunnyelevates:
oduokonmonarch@gmail.com it says the email adress is not recognisable
Check your mail
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
I am waiting for mine for my youtube channel named simbaz, God blessed me with that channel and now I earn good with it and google is paying me my ist $200 by Nov ist week

Ur contact pls
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

Ur contact pls

why do you need my contact

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

why do you need my contact
about growing YouTube traffics..
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

about growing YouTube traffics..

My number is on my profile
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sunnyelevates(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

it says ur mail is not recognised
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sunnyelevates(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

Check your mail
i checked but didnt see anything
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by HeWrites(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
sunnyelevates:
it says ur mail is not recognised

Check your mail I ave emailed you or WhatsApp me via

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.