Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (8723 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by vaxx: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2017
musicwriter:

[b][/b]

As I said, what I was dealing with is the quote in bold only, cause it's not historically correct. You're free to believe whatever you want; traditionalist, Christian, Muslim, I don't care about whatever anybody believes. I just wanted to straighten that part.

Most early cultures were actually peaceful until Christianity and Islam arrived the scene and began large scale wars that the world never seen before, each claiming their God told them to conquer other lands and convert them to European or Arabic version of religion. This indeed means they didn't believe every human is equal.

Both Christianity and Islam spread exactly like ISIS and Boko haram, and they did exactly what ISIS or Boko haram would do today when they conquer a territory- they forcefully convert the inhabitants to their type of belief and kill anyone who refuses.

It was after the storm came the calm.

See below documentary for the history of Rome and Roman catholic church. For that of Islam I have it on audio book, if you need it email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsR0YlMyXEs
my post read thus...... In the case of most religion. ........

Malaysia, Indonesia are all Islamic domimated land.... Damascus, Constantine were once Christian dominated........there is no solid prove that Islam and Christianity was spread by sword overthere....

Notwithstanding there is certainly use of sword in spreading Islam or Christianity as history dictate it to some degree.....but the answer is yes and no.....how?

You should know human history has witnessed several events of expansion – political, industrial, social and religious. However, political expansion has most often been misconstrued as religious expansion. In the case of Islam, there is no proof that sword or force was the major tools used only to spread the religion. There were dynasties which in order to fulfill their political ambitions conquered many lands. For instance, the Battle of Chausa was fought between the Mughal emperor Humayun and the Afghan Sher Shah Suri (1539). Both the kings were of the same faith. If the purpose of conquering lands and expanding the empire was to spread Islam then there should have been no reason for these Muslim rulers to engage in military combat. This example shows that conquests of Muslim rulers and emperors in history have been for serving political ends and to expand their dynasties. These were not religiously motivated wars and battles..........can you tell me one?

Arabia peninsula was forced together politically..... The non Muslim were made to pay jisya....

Swami Vivekananda, wrote in his book, “Letters of Vivekananda,” “It is nonsense to say that Hindus(India ) were converted to Islam by force.” Similarly Egypt was a large country to enter within the fold of Islam. Sir Arthur Keith, while studying the phenomenon remarked, “Egyptians were conquered not by sword but by the Quran.”(A Christian)

In the case of Christianity ......to some degree yes and no why?

It is certainly obvious but for the first three hundred years, it didn’t have a sword to wield, and still spread pretty far. I mean in the beginning.....

Ireland was Christianized by the preaching of St. Patrick.

Spain by the preaching of St. James the Great.

Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles, didn’t convert them by the sword but by his letters and his preaching........

Russia was forcefully Christianised by the great Peter........

So let's go back to Africa....Nigeria precisely

islam and Christianity was mix.....

Sword was involved

Education was involved

And lastly charity was involved.......

i try as much to balance history so that it will not favour one part and live the rest ....

ATR isn't just a religion, it is our culture.......

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by bahaushe1: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Worldly things doesn't appeal to religious people. Non of the Prophets of God is known to be stupendously rich. Religion is for people who care about their hereafter.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
superhumanist:

grin Bro, is this atheist evangelism? Call it whatever you want, I believe that there is a higher power. The being does not have to be part of the universe.

Something must have created the universe. I theorize that the being could have come from another universe.
At least you agree it's just a "believe", that's my point bro.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by musicwriter(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
vaxx:
my post read thus...... In the case of most religion. ........

Malaysia, Indonesia are all Islamic domimated land.... Damascus, Constantine were once Christian dominated........there is no solid prove that Islam and Christianity was spread by sword overthere....

Notwithstanding there is certainly use of sword in spreading Islam or Christianity as history dictate it to some degree.....but the answer is yes and no.....how?

You should know human history has witnessed several events of expansion – political, industrial, social and religious. However, political expansion has most often been misconstrued as religious expansion. In the case of Islam, there is no proof that sword or force was the major tools used only to spread the religion. There were dynasties which in order to fulfill their political ambitions conquered many lands. For instance, the Battle of Chausa was fought between the Mughal emperor Humayun and the Afghan Sher Shah Suri (1539). Both the kings were of the same faith. If the purpose of conquering lands and expanding the empire was to spread Islam then there should have been no reason for these Muslim rulers to engage in military combat. This example shows that conquests of Muslim rulers and emperors in history have been for serving political ends and to expand their dynasties. These were not religiously motivated wars and battles..........can you tell me one?

Arabia peninsula was forced together politically..... The non Muslim were made to pay jisya....

Swami Vivekananda, wrote in his book, “Letters of Vivekananda,” “It is nonsense to say that Hindus(India ) were converted to Islam by force.” Similarly Egypt was a large country to enter within the fold of Islam. Sir Arthur Keith, while studying the phenomenon remarked, “Egyptians were conquered not by sword but by the Quran.”(A Christian)

In the case of Christianity ......to some degree yes and no why?

It is certainly obvious but for the first three hundred years, it didn’t have a sword to wield, and still spread pretty far. I mean in the beginning.....

Ireland was Christianized by the preaching of St. Patrick.

Spain by the preaching of St. James the Great.

Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles, didn’t convert them by the sword but by his letters and his preaching........

Russia was forcefully Christianised by the great Peter........

So let's go back to Africa....Nigeria precisely

islam and Christianity was mix.....

Sword was involved

Education was involved

And lastly charity was involved.......

i try as much to balance history so that it will not favour one part and live the rest ....

ATR isn't just a religion, it is our culture.......

I do not need further explanation since you a least acknowledge there were swords, though you continue to defend religion. But, I' am not interested in helping any religion. I go for non-religious biased sources.

Before Islam got to Malaysia, Indonesia, was already when you had relative calm, but it had its own share of conflicts. As I said ealier, there was storm before the calm.

Below is another documentary specifically on the crusades of both Christianity and Islam. This is not a movie. Documentaries are well researched historical accounts. There're countless examples of Christians and muslims committing serious crimes against people who didn't believe what they believe, so, get them from both documentaries. There's nothing I can do, if you can't watch them.

Video 2. See the crusades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11nI2-s9glI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by vaxx: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
musicwriter:

I do not need further explanation since you a least acknowledge there were swords, though you continue to defend religion. But, I' am not interested in helping any religion. I go for non-religious biased sources.

Before Islam got to Malaysia, Indonesia, was already when you had relative calm, but it had its own share of conflicts. As I said ealier, there was storm before the calm.

Below is another documentary specifically on the crusades of both Christianity and Islam. This is not a movie. Documentaries are well researched historical accounts. There're countless examples of Christians and muslims committing serious crimes against people who didn't believe what they believe, so, get them from both documentaries. There's nothing I can do, if you can't watch them.

Video 2. See the crusades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11nI2-s9glI
I try as much not to balance history with falsehood....

Crusader war was caused base on political and economic resons and not religious base

Tell me the Islamic religious conflict in Malaysia and Indonesia...

I gave you a question in my post ....do you read it

Tell me any religious motivated war you aware of?

If you can answer this geniuenly, we will have a fine discussion...but if not there is nothing much I can do...

Hope you read my post with an open mind
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by gentlegenius(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The Shinto religion has been part of the Japan since ancient times even up till now before Buddhism and other religions came along . Some see the Shinto religion as a lifestyle which does not require membership and not an organized religion that's why they came out as non-religious . The same issue with Confucianism and Christianity . Some consider these religions as a way of life and consider themselves as non-religious . This is why Wikipedia labelled less than 40 percent of the Japanese population as religious or part of organized religion .

In Japan alone , Shinto has 81,000 shrines and 85,000 priests in the country grin
Guy, I don't understand why you are wasting so much time to defend against this issue. Even if the stats the Op posted are wrong as you claimed, but you and I know the truth: Those countries don't take religion seriously as Nigerians do.
Nigeria arguably has the highest number of Pastors and religious worship centers in the world. There are over 40000 churches in Lagos alone, I don't even mention mosques. Almost everyone who can't get good jobs in this difficult country are going into ministry as Pastors. There's a slight correlation between our country's lack of technological advancement and our over religious lifestyle. Those countries developed because they invested more in themselves by acquiring quality knowledge while we invest more in our religions. Those countries spent more time and money on research while we spent more time in our worship centers. Those countries invent luxurious cars and private jets but we spent our money to buy such cars and jets for our Pastors and religious leaders thereby boosting their income. Why won't they be richer than us? Why won't they advance and develop more than us? When they were busy generating ideas to build their countries, we were busy fighting religious wars and destroying our country. When they were listening to good seminars and learning how to invest their money, we were listening to prosperity messages from our Pastors and learning how to pay tithes and sow seeds.
This country will never change until we change our mentality. But unfortunately, today's Pastors and religious leaders has brainwashed us to the point that we believe religion is the only way to progress.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

Guy, I don't understand why you are wasting so much time to defend against this issue. Even if the stats the Op posted are wrong as you claimed, but you and I know the truth: Those countries don't take religion seriously as Nigerians do.
Nigeria arguably has the highest number of Pastors and religious worship centers in the world. There are over 40000 churches in Lagos alone, I don't even mention mosques. Almost everyone who can't get good jobs in this difficult country are going into ministry as Pastors. There's a slight correlation between our country's lack of technological advancement and our over religious lifestyle. Those countries developed because they invested more in themselves by acquiring quality knowledge while we invest more in our religions. Those countries spent more time and money on research while we spent more time in our worship centers. Those countries invent luxurious cars and private jets but we spent our money to buy such cars and jets for our Pastors and religious leaders thereby boosting their income. Why won't they be richer than us? Why won't they advance and develop more than us? When they were busy generating ideas to build their countries, we were busy fighting religious wars and destroying our country. When they were listening to good seminars and learning how to invest their money, we were listening to prosperity messages from our Pastors and learning how to pay tithes and sow seeds.
This country will never change until we change our mentality. But unfortunately, today's Pastors and religious leaders has brainwashed us to the point that we believe religion is the only way to progress.

Well put, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by musicwriter(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
vaxx:
I try as much not to balance history with falsehood....

Crusader war was caused base on political and economic resons and not religious base

Tell me the Islamic religious conflict in Malaysia and Indonesia...

I gave you a question in my post ....do you read it

Tell me any religious motivated war you aware of?

If you can answer this geniuenly, we will have a fine discussion...but if not there is nothing much I can do...

Hope you read my post with an open mind

You're asking a question that has open answer. If I have to even explain that further, this discussion don't worth it. Again, the crusades, inquisitions, the knight templars, e. t.c were religions wars that spread Christianity.

The native religions in Indonesia and Malaysia, and indeed in the whole region called Borneo was a mix of Hinduism and Budhaism before Islam got there. Islam got there in the 14th century and as usual it took wars to convert them. As a rule of thumb, there's no place on earth where indigenous people submitted to a foreign religion without resistance.

In India it was the same. Religious wars was the very reason Pakistan and India got split as two countries in 1947. There were once one country, but got split because Muslim converts and Hindus couldn't stop fighting each other.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
bahaushe1:
Worldly things doesn't appeal to religious people. Non of the Prophets of God is known to be stupendously rich. Religion is for people who care about their hereafter.

This is not true, my brother. Pastors here in Nigeria like private jets and massive church buildings

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by bahaushe1: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
superhumanist:

This is not true, my brother. Pastors here in Nigeria like private jets and massive church buildings

Lol. What about Jesus (pbuh), John (pbuh), Solomon (pbuh), David (pbuh), Moses (pbuh)?

Nigerian pastors are businessmen.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
bahaushe1:

Lol. What about Jesus (pbuh), John (pbuh), Solomon (pbuh), David (pbuh), Moses (pbuh)?

Nigerian pastors are businessmen.

Why didn't you mention the prophet himself? Mohammed (pbuh)?

Well, your prophet was very materialistic with over 10 wives if I remember.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Can this thread reach the front page?
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
superhumanist:

I don't believe in a personal god. I'm a deist. However, your first sentence remains true.

You are a deist. I am too. It appears you are affliated to the atheist society of Nigeria. Do they take deists too?
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by joshnes(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
superhumanist Since you directed your questions at christians, check this out. "You should know this.... that in the last days there will be difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God.... They will consider nothing sacred..... be unloving and unforgiving, they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, AND LOVE PLEASURE RATHER THAN GOD" (2 Timothy 3:1-4 NLT).
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
superhumanist:
Can this thread reach the front page?

lol, atheists threads hardly reach there unless its a thread criticising atheists
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2017
UyiIredia:

You are a deist. I am too. It appears you are affliated to the atheist society of Nigeria. Do they take deists too?

How am i affiliated with the atheist society of Nigeria? Please, let us not be assuming rubbish. Thanks
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2017
joshnes:
superhumanist Since you directed your questions at christians, check this out. "You should know this.... that in the last days there will be difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God.... They will consider nothing sacred..... be unloving and unforgiving, they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, AND LOVE PLEASURE RATHER THAN GOD" (2 Timothy 3:1-4 NLT).

There have always been christians like that from the dawn of time. This is not a prophecy
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 3:32am On Nov 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol, atheists threads hardly reach there unless its a thread criticising atheists

That is unfair
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by joshnes(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
superhumanist:

There have always been christians like that from the dawn of time. This is not a prophecy
did I say its a prophecy? No, it is not a prophecy, it is to you an explanation to answer your question. What the bible says here is that men will be so much in love with themselves that there will be little or no love to go round to other men like them, not to talk of having enough for God. You will agree with me that selfishness is a prevailing scourge in our time and selflessness is a rare virtue. If someone cannot love the man he sees, how can he love the God he doesn't see? And the scripture is not reffering to christians because as a christian, you must DEFINITELY Love God. But the people in that passage are "lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God".
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
joshnes:
did I say its a prophecy? No, it is not a prophecy, it is to you an explanation to answer your question. What the bible says here is that men will be so much in love with themselves that there will be little or no love to go round to other men like them, not to talk of having enough for God. You will agree with me that selfishness is a prevailing scourge in our time and selflessness is a rare virtue. If someone cannot love the man he sees, how can he love the God he doesn't see? And the scripture is not reffering to christians because as a christian, you must DEFINITELY Love God. But the people in that passage are "lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God".

Okay,
So let me get this in the context of developing countries leaving religion-

So these developing countries that are leaving religion, they are lovers of pleasure and they are wrong because they are not following God but your country that has backwards development and corruption are righteous?
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by joshnes(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2017
superhumanist:

Okay,
So let me get this in the context of developing countries leaving religion-

So these developing countries that are leaving religion, they are lovers of pleasure and they are wrong because they are not following God but your country that has backwards development and corruption are righteous?
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
mmmmmm....
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by superhumanist(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
KingEbukasblog, how far?

I reread this thread and realised that you didnt address the topic.

Why are developed countries leaving religion? Christianity is dying in Europe. Why?
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by JackBizzle: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
superhumanist:
KingEbukasblog, how far?

I reread this thread and realised that you didnt address the topic.

Why are developed countries leaving religion? Christianity is dying in Why?

Bros, you go wait tire. Ebuka doesn't answer hard questions.

Cc felixomor ati butterflyl1on
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by plaetton: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
vaxx:
Nigeria is not a zoo.....pls stop painting my father land black......it is we the individual that are turning against the fundamental law of God(love)....

Who religion don EPP?

Religion don help the world as a society....some of the first societies to arise were based solely around a common religion. Without religion, it would have been extremely unlikely for humans to find any cultural common ground. Most early tribal peoples would have driven each other to extinction based on the belief that one group must be superior than the other. Religion provided the belief that humans are under a deity, and therefore equal (In the case of most religions).

Religion don help nigeria greatly...many benefits in our society exist today due to prevalent of religion...it provides a sense of unity for communities and most religions provide charity services at no expense to the state or the tax payer. Churches, Mosques, temple, and other forms of voluntary institutions are simply more able to provide aid to those in need than individuals or governments.

Baloney.
Historically, the more Religious, the more oppressive, the more power in the hands of a few.

Religion , or the feeling of religiosity, not surprisingly, emanates from the most primitive part of our brains, and ironically the same region where our primal animalistic impulses like fear, selfishness, prejudice reside.
Not surprising that the most egregious abuses of human rights, corruption, racism and tribalism tend to go hand in hand with Religion zealousness.

On the surface, Religion , all Religions, portrays itself as mechanism for tempering the primitive and fiery impulses of the human psyche.
But deeper down , Religion has shown to have a much greater tendency to inflame and exacerbate those primitive impulses for which it promotes itself as the antitode.

Take Nigeria for good example.
How do you rationalize that the most Religious nation in the world is also a failed state, and the most Corrupt nation in the world ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by JackBizzle: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
plaetton:

Baloney.
Historically, the more Religious, the more oppressive, the more power in the hands of a few.

Religion , or the feeling of religiosity, not surprisingly, emanates from the most primitive part of our brains, and ironically the same region where our primal animalistic impulses like fear, selfishness, prejudice reside.
Not surprising that the most egregious abuses of human rights, corruption, racism and tribalism tend to go hand in hand with Religion zealousness.

On the surface, Religion , all Religions, portrays itself as mechanism for tempering the primitive and fiery impulses of the human psyche.
But deeper down , Religion has shown to have a much greater tendency to inflame and exacerbate those primitive impulses for which it promotes itself as the antitode.

How do you rationalize that the most Religious nation in the world is also a failed state, and the most Corrupt nation in the world ?

The problem with some of these people is that they have been blinded by pastors.

They are the lucky ones that either got jobs through their church or are being fed by their pastors and so, they will only see the good in their religion.....why bite the hand that feeds you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by vaxx: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
plaetton:

Baloney.

you are biased in your argument.....religion mission was not to colonize or manipulate the weak but a solution to Very interesting and rational questions humanity find it difficult to answer.

God (the Creator) intended religion (spirituality) to be an integral part of the existence and life of the first primate.

We as human are one of the creature with inteligence mind. We possessed free will and obedience to our creator's instruction is by choice..later man with this inteligent mind build a mordern day society’. Cities were created , man also create their own purposes for existence, ambitions, hopes, destinies, provisions. With ever advancing (modern) societies where man thinks super-natural God is unnecessary. The man I mean here are the atheists....

The confidence in man-made modern cultures tend to replace the awareness of the futility and brevity of human life and the need for meaning and hope beyond the grave. Man-made society also tends to blind men to the supernatural nature of birth itself and the improbability of life, which demand super-natural answers.

Religion will still be importance and still exists in the minds and hearts of men because we are more than animals governed by instinct and environment; we are endowed with thought, language, reason, dreams, the ability (responsibility) to examine our own being and ask how, why in the first place, and who, what Power is responsible for this. When men believed they have found that Power they will pay homage.

Do you have an alternative to religion....
Am sure your best answer will be No. No because human societies decay, they can NEVER replace religion in the estimation of thinking men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by urahara(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
superhumanist:

Sir, I believe that you are a mature man who shouldn't be dishonest and so, why are you doing this? Is it because I didnt want to bother correcting your huge lies?

Okay, I will correct you once and for all. Here is the full quote of the source you posted which both contradicts you and shows how you omitted the part that says that Japanese are not religious-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6141327_japanesereligion_jpeg2f807a2f521a61d75a77db2863772634

Why would you omit that second paragraph if you are not lying by omission?

loool

nice one bro

baba doesn't even have time to defend his religion, he now defends other religions, no matter how false they are.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by urahara(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
superhumanist:

Sir, I believe that you are a mature man who shouldn't be dishonest and so, why are you doing this? Is it because I didnt want to bother correcting your huge lies?

Okay, I will correct you once and for all. Here is the full quote of the source you posted which both contradicts you and shows how you omitted the part that says that Japanese are not religious-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6141327_japanesereligion_jpeg2f807a2f521a61d75a77db2863772634

Why would you omit that second paragraph if you are not lying by omission?

why the duck is Ebuka so desperate?

I have even lost the small respect I had for him

very intellectually dishonest human being.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by urahara(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

Did you even see where he said that you are an atheist pretending to be a deist? Kingebukasblog's lies have now reached mind-reading! He has this obsession with deists because he cant defend his christian god and so, he argues for a deist god.

Shame

Ebuka is fucking desperate

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by JackBizzle: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
urahara:

Ebuka is fucking desperate

Lol.....they say he has a job in NNPC now. He hardly has time to be spinning lies on nairaland again.
Re: Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? by urahara(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol.....they say he has a job in NNPC now. He hardly has time to be spinning lies on nairaland again.

loooooool,

the guy go praise Jesus Taya.

I'm happy for the dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.