Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) (51344 Views)

Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
malton:

As are my mom and dad!
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
JamalAsahd:
can't the president travel with his wife again? So because he is d President he is no Human again? Guy it seems some of u guys talk before u think?

Don't mind them.

Some people have no brains.

Because he's the president he should abandon his family.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
2lateBiafra:

Ok wooo, see ur people,na wetin them sabi be dis
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by julioralph(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
D8

Hmmmmm

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Nice
BUHARI wife and those without hijab look good, all those with hijab make the yatch look like IJAW BOAT
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by bjhab26: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
That's insane, where is Ur brain..
AlfaWaleFatai:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:
If there is nothing like office of "First lady" or "Wife of the president" constitutionally according to Buhari in 2015, in what capacity is Aisha visiting Turkey and who is paying for the trip?.

2019 is just around the corner o.
Let those who were fooled in 2015 as a matter of fact come out en mase to correct the mistake they made.

In fact failure to do so can be termed an act of terrorism and wickedness.
who we go even vote sef? all of them na thesame oo! haaaa unless Ben bruce contests, am not voting for anybody abeg. Anyway sha nobody can be worse than buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
JamalAsahd:
can't the president travel with his wife again? So because he is d President he is no Human again? Guy it seems some of u guys talk before u think?

Comprehension is for educated people not schooled mofos. Get educated or the hell outta my mentions.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
ok
Disrespectful ill bred bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
who we go even vote sef? all of them na thesame oo! haaaa unless Ben bruce contests, am not voting for anybody abeg. Anyway sha nobody can be worse than buhari.

Anything but Buhari. In short Abacha for 2019!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
bjhab26:
That's insane, where is my brain..
fixed
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
jashar:
My tax payers money...
cry cry cry
Talk true you de pay tax?
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by misterh(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nbote:

There goes one of d Les Gullibles
You think name calling is going to mask the ignorance you carry about that sticks out like a sore thumb? Once again, Aishat Buhari is the wife of the President. Being the wife of the President and having an office of the First Lady are two different concepts.The latter means that the occupant of such office has all the paraphernalia of an official government position. Moreover, I have never heard Aishat being referred to as the First lady. She is always referred to as the wife of the President.

Also, do you think that as the wife of the President, she can't accompany her husband on a journey?

What you have between your ears are for the purpose of thinking; use it.

Cheers.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is the kind of place fulani herdsmen and boko haram should attack and kill them all so that the Nigerian government and other world leaders can wake up to their responsibilities of eradicating the menace and protecting the average Nigerian.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by chineduemmao: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
JamalAsahd:
how many biz men go on biz trips with there wifes?
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by chineduemmao: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Proffdada:
so you prefer massive looting and ostenstatious extravagance and robbing of the masses?
still portraying this APC administration as saints. Dammit
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by chineduemmao: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Anything but Buhari. In short Abacha for 2019!!!!
i concur!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
misterh:
You think name calling is going to mask the ignorance you carry about that sticks out like a sore thumb? Once again, Aishat Buhari is the wife of the President. Being the wife of the President and having an office of the First Lady are two different concepts.The latter means that the occupant of such office has all the paraphernalia of an official government position. Moreover, I have never heard Aishat being referred to as the First lady. She is always referred to as the wife of the President.

Also, do you think that as the wife of the President, she can't accompany her husband on a journey?

What you have between your ears are for the purpose of thinking; use it.

Cheers.

Kip fooling urself and sitting on ur brains instead of using to do what it was made for which is to think...
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
still portraying this APC administration as saints. Dammit
you've forgotten the present members of this government are former PDP members
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
[s][/s] nope i'm a product of dog's sperm and a Hopeless harlot mother check my DNA
Corrected
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
smiley oh... please!
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=AlfaWaleFatai post=61633215] I look like a terrorist and someone who just came out of a psychiatric facility. If u doubt me,check my DP[quote] #deuces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.