Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did (7482 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Adverts247: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
A Twitter user, Grace Bare, took to the platform to narrate a heartbreaking story on how she drove for 4-hours to surprise her boo only to walk into him naked with another girl.

Blog was able to save the photos She shared of what she saw the moment she walked, a photo that shows her boo, apparently, with another lady naked and sleeping on the bed.

NIGERIAN LADIES : WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF IT WAS YOU ?

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/lady-walks-into-her-boyfriend-of-2yrs.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by greatnaija01: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
awesome.... KONGI COULDNT WAIT... this is what he deserves
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by RoyalBlak007: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
♤They didn't bolt the door?

♤ Rare Stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by zulex880: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
No 1 rule of life - Always bolt the door before going down. sad
Btw who's the boyfriend cos i see two ladies there sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by biacan(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Sure he was unfaithful
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by MhizzAJ(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Men self

I'll just walk away

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by hanassholesolo: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2017
My conscience will not even allow me sleep this deep.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by greencard: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2017
What can I say?
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2017
I once remembered the Columbian man that shot the two of them straight up.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Evablizin(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
wink

Better than killing.

Kai see as the nigga spread and bend leg small for better selfie,kikiki his cheating cup runneth over....

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Men self
I'll just walk away
Are you sure, you can just walk away?

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Cladez(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Why do people even cheat sef? what does that girl have his gf doesn't have?
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by maxysmith(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2017
i will always say this,Men are not just faithful

No matter how u try to please them, they will always cheat
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2017
I wonder why some guys cheat sha... Can't they just be loyal to their girlfriends? cool

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by AHCB: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided
Now that's you generalising. Not all men cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided
will u keep kwayet.. keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by phintohlar(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤They didn't bolt the door?

♤ Rare Stupidity grin
na God just wan expose them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided
You just can't use an act to make a generalization

2 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by phintohlar(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
grayht:
will u keep kwayet.. keyboard warrior
keep kwayet for what?
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
See the mumu boyfriend self,his kini self small. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
I'll just faint. My heart is so fragile.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
so what...no man was designed to be with one woman all his life...we are adventurers, hunters, savages and brutes...it's you women in your little mind that assume you can tame us...with some you're successful, like those guys above me... as for me I'd hunt till my dying days.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided

I agree with you , I'm a big cheat, I always manipulate online votings for friends.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by MhizzAJ(f): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Are you sure, you can just walk away?

I will walk away
can't do something stupid because of a man
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by RoyalBlak007: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
phintohlar:
na God just wan expose them

♤ But they are

♤ Children of God sad
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Angy55(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
One rosebud can never satisfy them, be it wide or tight, if you like give them all the styles on planet earth.

No wonder women live longer than men, even though the struggles of life is one factor, but one big factor that kills men before their time is the exploration of too many rosebud

Even at age 60, you will see a full grown man still exploring different breeds.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Hautside(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided

Women nko? Everyone has a story to tell ma.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Hautside(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Angy55:
One nunu can never satisfy them, be it wide or tight, if you like give them all the styles on planet earth.

No wonder women live longer than men, even though the struggles of life is one factor, but one big factor that kills men is the exploration of too many nunu.

Can one Kondo satisfy women too? If you like give them harder or slow and steady, they will either not stop getting from EX or always want to explore!
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by toastedbread: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
NP: shaggy- it wasn't me
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Angy55(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Hautside:

Can one Kondo satisfy women too? If you like give them harder or slow and steady, they will either not stop getting from EX or always want to explore!

Women learnt it from men and now they are better players, they are heading to carry the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by RoyalBlak007: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'll just faint. My heart is so fragile.

♤ You'll faint?

♤ all these Cinderella girls ehn grin
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by DavidEsq(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
See the olded man sef undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex On A Beach In Thailand (photos) / When A Woman Has Big Buttocks / Share Your No Bra Day Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.