Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (35017 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
does a single lady have her own church? i thought her marriage defines her final whatever?

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by BJ0SE(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prec1ous:
Look for an Anglican lady or leave the Anglican Church.

There is no confusion here.

But why should church be a factor in marriage? I am always confused.

Is it that, you guys serve a different God?

Why should he leave the Anglican church. Just give me one reason.
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lmao grin grin

maxysmith:
The only church i can never get married into is Jehovah witness but i don't think church should be a barrier

My girlfriend is a JW. Me, am no religious man (like Jesus Christ wink ). But I have told her, she shouldn't allow religion come in between this beautiful thing we have together Hehehe

I have seen Princesses forgo their royal status immediately they say "I DO" to that man they care about. Religion.? Small thing cool
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigeriqn Chritstians and mundane things such aa church membership sha....na wetin make me no wan follow all these churchy people... I cannuh comman goan die on top wetin no dey feed me

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Prec1ous(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
BJ0SE:

Why should he leave the Anglican church. Just give me one reason.

I only gave a suggestion, it is left for him!
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by crismark(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oga go and fix that relationship I hate break-ups because of petty reasons
God is everywhere
so he shuld leave his church because his gf nd her father doesnt like it
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kids should not mix love and religion.

Love takes you to the Cosmic Creator of All, cos Creator of all is love and segregates none.

But, Religion takes you away from the Creator God and present to you a God symbol who can neither talk nor walk.

I advise you find someone who is not religious, non-religious people are more intelligent than religious people. But something has to knock someone off religion and its usually something devastating to the mind control effects of religion, so if you meet a non-religious person, be so sure he is not a dogmatic atheist but an open minded atheist or someone who knows the Creator in a more advanced way than religious people.

7 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by chieni(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
well, it is advisable, though not compulsory to get married in the same church. cos churches have different doctrines as we all know. due to attending different churches they might not agree on the same issue, which could lead to conflict, so to avoid it, it is better to attend the same church, but if you can cope, no problem, you can attend different churches.

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by motun2017(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
im sorry but i cant marry a Celestial guy and a muslim. the rest i cn manage

4 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Vado(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
iliyande:
Time to Move on bro
Look for Anglican lady wink

It's never easy to move on when that particular person is the only one your heart desire.

4 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Awoo88: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
you better let her go. if you both can't agree on where to fellow ship, you guys will never be able to agree on anything after marriage

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Jamesewan12: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pls., run for your dear life; that marriage wouldn't work in the first place! Or, are you ready to be the wife while she and the family rules over you as the "husband"?

4 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by YelloweWest: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrDKR:
Hello Guys,

Just recently, I lost my 2 years+ relationship with my girlfriend, reason because she said she can Never get married into an Anglican Church & I said I can only leave the church if I'm not okay with the church anymore, but since nothing has triggered my leaving, I'm not willing to leave now. So we both decided to call the relationship Off.

Furthermore, her Daddy also do not like Anglicans, he feels they are not born again. But initially, I felt it was just from her Dad, so I felt like most marriages, one or two family members may not consent to the marriage at an early stage, but with determination from both lovers, they will be able to convince them, so that was why the relationship went this far in the first place.

Sincerely, I really do love this lady so much but its sad to see us part ways.

Was my decision reasonable?? Kindly advice...

Regards!

It's good she left. Their are many God fearing sisters in daughters of hope.
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by generaliy: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrDKR:
Hello Guys,

Just recently, I lost my 2 years+ relationship with my girlfriend, reason because she said she can Never get married into an Anglican Church & I said I can only leave the church if I'm not okay with the church anymore, but since nothing has triggered my leaving, I'm not willing to leave now. So we both decided to call the relationship Off.

Furthermore, her Daddy also do not like Anglicans, he feels they are not born again. But initially, I felt it was just from her Dad, so I felt like most marriages, one or two family members may not consent to the marriage at an early stage, but with determination from both lovers, they will be able to convince them, so that was why the relationship went this far in the first place.

Regards!

Did you talk to others? her pastor? your own?

I'd agree doctrinal issues matters too though, like really, you both have to reach a balance.
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by kevoh(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
KKKWHITE:
that's where you will actually find true Christians not church goers also with deeper life church
So can these so called true Christians marry each other? Can a deeper life member agree to marry a Jehovah witness?

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Damdeyz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very Precarious Suituation, Christ Built One Church Though, originally there was only one doctrine, where did this many conflicting other doctrines emanate from? Humans Are The Ones Responsible For The Plethora Of Doctrines We Have Today, And The Many People Who Inadvertently Promulgate False Doctrine By Espousing Teachings Of So-Called Men Of 'god' Without Studying Their Bibles Like The Berean Brethen Did, The Key To Ending This Problem Of Numerous Doctrines Is To Study The Bible Dilligently To Show Ourselves Approved, Retrace Our Steps, Embrace Reformation And Change, And Go Back To New Era Christianity Pure And Undefiled As It Was In The Apostle's Days. GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH, if you have questions though, kindly PM me.

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
kaziblake:
I'm sure she is from the Catholic doctrine
I'm sure she's not. Catholics don't use terms like 'born again' and OP said his babe does not consider Anglicans as 'born again'

She could be from Pentecostal churches, na them dey do born again and 'Bible-beleiving' pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Thylord(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrDKR:
Hello Guys,

Regards!

if I say you people are not OK it will look like insult right.OK o let me just mind my business.
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by IkpuMmadu: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Both of you....your stupidity is congenital
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by chloride6: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
The most foolish thing you can do is leave your church for a woman.

Once you do that. Be prepared to take instructions from her father until he dies.

Let her go and marry in her own church.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by kelly72: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pestecostalism is just emotions, nothing Christian in it

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by missyblissy: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's wrong with some people
undecided
Because of 'church'

You guys are not ready

Whalai!!!!
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adedayourt(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's wrong with some people
undecided
Because of 'church'

You guys are not ready

Based on experience I think they ready.

I saw a marriage of 16yrs broke cuz d wife decided to change church to a more "prayer filled bible bliving" church. It mite seem immaterial giving it a thought but it's huge enough to cuz havoc to a happy home

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Kids should not mix love and religion.

Love takes you to the Cosmic Creator of All, cos Creator of all is love and segregates none.

But, Religion takes you away from the Creator God and present to you a God symbol who can neither talk nor walk.

I advise you find someone who is not religious, non-religious people are more intelligent than religious people. But something has to knock someone off religion and its usually something devastating to the mind control effects of religion, so if you meet a non-religious person, be so sure he is not a dogmatic atheist but an open minded atheist or someone who knows the Creator in a more advanced way than religious people.
my dear thank you o. I can't stand religious people.....too stuck up and close minded

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by chloride6: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
motun2017:
im sorry but i cant marry a Celestial guy and a muslim. the rest i cn manage

What if the guy changes church to cele after 3 kids?
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oga go and fix that relationship
I hate break-ups because of petty reasons

God is everywhere

Sorry, The God of christian is not everywhere!! God is the creator of Heaven and Earth but He gave the dominion to man. So dey r places, u wont see him if people dont want him there. Dat is the truth.
Also breaking up courtship is not a big deal. We r permitted to do it. It s not marriage but Even marriage God allowed it but in some conditions.

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
It is either she doesn't really want to end up with you or she is brainwashed about the whole "you must attend my church thing".

Look for a lady that doesn't mind your denomination... cut her off, block her on all channels and do NOT reply or pick her calls.

I have done somthing similar with 2 christ embassy girls trying to force me to change to their church.

MrDKR:
Hello Guys,

Regards!

2 Likes

biacan:
In my church mix marriage exist.......where by if you're not from my church after the wedding in my church you can continue with your church while I continue with mine...... [s]though my current boyfriend that one will follow me anywhere cause he knows am the real deal..... he's so rich and respectful one of the reasons why I love him too[/s]
That is not building a home, its silently deviding it from word "go".

The munite a lady gets marrried, there is no question there. You take you husbands everything, starting from last name to going to church.

TV has killed many people.

There's just too many wrong things with your comment, my head is spinning. Have a good day further and please, next time think before posting.

2 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adetayo234: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
The only church i can never get married into is Jehovah witness but i don't think church should be a barrier

My lady, church does not matter, so long as they call the name of Jesus there. There are members of Winners chapel, redeemed church, mountain of fire. cac, etc that are demonic in their ways of life. Cchurch membership is not certificate to enter heaven

4 Likes

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Malocity(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
STAY THERE MY GUY...GOD HELPING ME, I WILL DIE AN ANGLICAN. I LOVE THE COMMUNION. THE FAITH THERE IS LIKE THAT IN HEB. 11. I love the hymns, and the Psalms when chanted...oh God, I get high in the spirit. Okay, back to the matter...look for an Anglican Lady...Check for Choir...them plenty.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
adedayourt:

Based on experience I think they ready.

I saw a marriage of 16yrs broke cuz d wife decided to change church to a more "prayer filled bible bliving" church. It mite seem immaterial giving it a thought but it's huge enough to cuz havoc to a happy home
it's honestly a stupid reason to cause havoc. I fit stay one day and I will decide I don't want to go to church again and i wikk stilk be living a better life than most church goers

Religious people too get wahala....in fact, black people too get wahala. Get married to a white man and this would not be an issue
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
safarigirl:
my dear thank you o. I can't stand religious people.....too stuck up and close minded
I cant even have a friend that is too religious. They are too closed-minded.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wedding Invitations / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.