Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) (13527 Views)

Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Rate My Picture / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by emeijeh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
See funnel neck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Dasherz(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamRaizo:
grin you need spanking smiley

aww baby I missed you but tomorrow is sunday so no spanking
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by supervillain52(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Marvel1206: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have to comment. Too much savagery on this thread. I laughed so hard grin
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Marvel1206:
I have to comment. Too much savagery on this thread. I laughed so hard grin
you should visit this section more often. This is where the fun starts and ends not Movies and Tech/gaming lol
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Marvel1206: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
you should visit this section more often. This is where the fun starts and ends not Movies and Tech/gaming lol
Lmao! I do visit buh rarely comment. Don't wanna get entangled in wahala grin
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by IamSINZ(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
sleepingqueen25:
No one works in refinery That means I earn more than themmm.....

Probably.
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
Just negodu the children I share NL with angry
These are the ones that'd quote you and start threatening you and talking shits with you, smh
Lol makes u wanna shed a tear for these young folks

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
See funnel neck
U are bad for this grin
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

chai from ya threads you really came here to search for a husband o

let me give you a list of cool bachelorsytou should make impressions at
dingbang ... he works n first bank

thepussyh.unter .. cool headed christian guy seriously searching for his juliet as he is already wearing a shiny amour

saintsam.maura .. if you're smart you can have this one cos hes got lots of inteligence and smart ass talks to share

Iamrai.zo .. cute yet funny nigga .. if u love to go down dirty in bed pick him he'll send you flying to the moon and back

life of Airforce .. tho he says he's got a girlfriend, ther is still hope as he is not married yet and he is into music so u just need love and patience with him

Iam.sinz .. i am clueless about htis nigga just try ya luck

bluntbo.y .. this guy has a craze for a female moniker here but he is very much single and he is God fearing too

so babe that's my list choose wisely

cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by BoyHuncho(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
sleepingqueen25:
No wonder.....So no matured guys in Nairaland? And to think these are the set sending me PMsHis I go see husband here so

see ur life.. So u think these kids are the only dudes on nl grin

For example I am a matured man with 20-inch konndo wink
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Takeit2017:
Finally the cutest guys on Nairaland

All 3 of you I say in the name of my God ugbanjeofufa , none of you be successful in life.
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
blacq2009:

Lol. NL 3 idiots. How you, sweetie?

grin

Im great cheesy

How u doin?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=61643957]

grin

Im great cheesy

How u doin?
[/quote

U will fail in life
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=babaolowo1000 post=61643965][/quote]

grin

I failed many times, this is not new to me..but i never gave up..unlike someone up there, juz doing his "babalawo" thingy & keep his big mouth anyhow

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by enyi1: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
Just negodu the children I share NL with angry
These are the ones that'd quote you and start threatening you and talking shits with you, smh

They are just babies. Lol
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

chai from ya threads you really came here to search for a husband o

let me give you a list of cool bachelorsytou should make impressions at
dingbang ... he works n first bank

thepussyhunter .. cool headed christian guy seriously searching for his juliet as he is already wearing a shiny amour

saintsammaura .. if you're smart you can have this one cos hes got lots of inteligence and smart ass talks to share

Iamraizo .. cute yet funny nigga .. if u love to go down dirty in bed pick him he'll send you flying to the moon and back

life of Airforce .. tho he says he's got a girlfriend, ther is still hope as he is not married yet and he is into music so u just need love and patience with him

Iamsinz .. i am clueless about htis nigga just try ya luck

bluntboy .. this guy has a craze for a female moniker here but he is very much single and he is God fearing too

so babe that's my list choose wisely

u wanna on the low key run the babe off grin I sight u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
supervillain52:
Are u a cat person
yh
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lmao! I do visit buh rarely comment. Don't wanna get entangled in wahala grin
hahaha that's true sha
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

U are bad for this grin
But I no lie na. Check the neck out cheesy
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Arabiandude: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
I reserve my comment in Jesus Name
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
But I no lie na. Check the neck out cheesy
Kikikiki Kai u don enter team savage grin
Hope ur weekend is going well ... slept all day sad
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Your d.p sent me reeling. I can't see! I can't see!
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

yea, can't complain. I've been indoor tho watching fooTball and all that
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
yea, can't complain. I've been indoor tho watching fooTball and all that
Me too just checking out footie news
U guys drew sha so u should be ok ....
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Your d.p sent me reeling. I can't see! I can't see!
Howdy Isaac lol u go just blind cheesy
Hows ur weekend going this one u show face ...
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
♤ 3 Wise Boys

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
some girls and guys dey roast this guys like them fine wen dem been dey their age
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Howdy Isaac lol u go just blind cheesy
Hows ur weekend going this one u show face ...
hanty when u coming over here . C bbs dayuum.
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by dyadeleye(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Is this the NL version of THREE STOOGES? cheesy

Finishing#

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Me too just checking out footie news
U guys drew sha so u should be ok ....

Drew? Nah mate. We won ManU
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by blacq2009(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Im great cheesy
How u doin?
Good. Just that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) / How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.