Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election (41758 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by PrettyCrystal: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
As the campaign for the November 18 governorship election in Anambra gathers momentum, politicians in the state are trying different moves to ensure their party emerges victorious. Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter obi was mobbed by traders as he shared money to them at a market in the state during a campaign for the Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

Mr. Obi who urged the traders to vote for the PDP in the forthcoming poll - has thrown his weight behind his former Secretary to the State Government, Oseloka Obaze, of the PDP to unseat Mr. Obiano as governor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-lady-thankful-mood-surviving-ghastly-motor-accident-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by shobroy10(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
We Nver learn

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by chukxie(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
The game has begun. Buying of voters has commenced.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by AntiWailer: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about good Governance.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by biacan(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
That's the beginning of corruption there

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Stomach infrastructure mode activated

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
I thought they said everyone in anambra is a billionaire. Just look at them fighting and tearing at each other because of five naira

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Keep sharing

On election day those women will not show up lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by morbeta(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should see this....i thought he said no election.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by fiizznation: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
Viva APC smiley
Adeke

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
morbeta:
Nnamdi Kanu should see this....i thought he said no election.
No lefelendum no erection. All hail biafla

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by fiizznation: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Adeke
What??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by bizza45: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
anambra people will b sharing money, cocaine, Benin people will b sharing akara, Benue people will b sharing their wives, Hausa people will b sharing suya, cutlass and bombs, d yourbas will b sharing amala and skull all in d name of voting

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by bestview: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
APC would have made it to the 1st runner up but for fielding Tony- a well known tout and cultist, then APC will make the 2nd runner up.

Here's the result by INEC:

1. Dr. Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano- Winner

2. Mr. Oseloka Obaze- 1st runner up

3. Mr. Tony Nwoye- 2nd runner up

fiizznation:

God bless Tony Nwoye
Viva APC smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Spylord48: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol Politicians. I thought our diRector declared that no eRection will take place in My state Anambra.Why are people coming out to collect campaign money eh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by fiizznation: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
bestview:
APC would have made it to the 1st runner up but for fielding Tony- a well known tout and cultist, then APC will make the 2nd runner up.

Here's the result by INEC:

1. Dr. Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano- Winner

2. Mr. Oseloka Obaze- 1st runner up

3. Mr. Tony Nwoye- 2nd runner up

At the highlighted, please do you have any prove to back up your claims. You can't just wake up and brandish a respected personality as a cultist without any evidence to back up your God-forsaking lies.

Tony Nwoye is a very hard working man who's only desire is to see his people enjoy the dividends of democracy which apga/pdp haven't been able to offer. I hope you saw the APC mega-rally which happened yesterday.l hope you saw were Anambrarians hearts lies.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by anuoluwapo884(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enemy of progress you can't just give small change in peace.. propaganda everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
For this gesture,pdp would come second behind apc and push apga to third place.up apc.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by shaibu123: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central government, watch the video when he turned around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about unemployed youths,education and Industrialization of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
May the best win.
This Anambra election go hot oo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by fiizznation: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
[s][/s]
gworo eaters having opinion in anambra matter
maybe you need some fura d'nunu to chill your brain
Oh thank you for this chilled fura da nunu. So can you go and play with this thing now;

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by kay29000(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm! I thought this man was Mr. Integrity. Why is he using the same old tricks politicians in Nigeria use?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by kay29000(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about Governance.

Exactly what I wanted to say. The man spoke like he was a saint at Platform.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
He will surely collect it back useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
I wonder what Luvinhubby would say about this given how vocal he was yesterday.

Smh.

Anyone who thinks this act is unique to any particular political party is indeed the most naive political observer out there.

As long as there isn't a law (not like they are known to respect laws) criminalising this act, it would remain part and parcel of our political experience.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Oloripelebe: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin see au dem be like idp grin grin

Na pple like diz fo find way come lagos come dey sell gala grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
A very popular nairalander got married today. Congrats to him. wink wink

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BrokenTV: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:

God bless Tony Nwoye
Viva APC smiley
Dey for your region north dey yarn dust, of course he will win the election on Nairaland.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.