Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election (41755 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by jacyhelen(f): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Afonja!!!!!

morbeta:
Nnamdi Kanu should see this....i thought he said no election.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by anyicash(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Any politician who shares money to people in the street just to be voted for can never be a good leader...he bought ur votes and he's gonna so nothing other than to enrich himself. Don't forget that.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaibu123:
TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central government, watch the video when he turned around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about unemployed youths,education and Industrialization of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.
shut up u hear.... How many roads dem Don do for Lagos apc state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaibu123:
TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central government, watch the video when he turned around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about unemployed youths,education and Industrialization of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.
You #mumuneverdo! You believe the word coming out of the mouth of a Nigerian politician
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
No more money politics, the electorates are wiser now, they will eat his money and vote against him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Gkemz: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
There's serious hunger in the land.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Cajal(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
That's the beginning of corruption there

Rather continuation of corruption.... Brother
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by tuniski: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about good Governance.
Is anything wrong with sharing personal money? Abegi shift.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Hiltaux(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley
Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by nonsobaba: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2017
globemoney, come see how God don catch 'saint' peter obi red-handed! It is shameful how desperate the man has become because of the elusive 7 billion naira that Governor Obiano refused to give him.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by globemoney: 3:38am On Oct 22, 2017
nonsobaba:
globemoney, come see how God don catch 'saint' peter obi red-handed! It is shameful how desperate the man has become because of the elusive 7 billion naira that Governor Obiano refused to give him.
I already opened a thread on it.. obi na criminal right from time. We know him to his olumba olumba roots

https://www.nairaland.com/4130180/photos-mr-peter-obi-inducing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by globemoney: 3:39am On Oct 22, 2017
tuniski:

Personal money? After stealing over 100 billion from anambra coffers as governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by madjune(m): 3:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Can somebody ask this man why he's sharing money?

And, can this man honestly tell us why he's sharing these money?

Good governance ke.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by nonsobaba: 3:51am On Oct 22, 2017
globemoney:

I already opened a thread on it.. obi na criminal right from time. We know him to his olumba olumba roots

https://www.nairaland.com/4130180/photos-mr-peter-obi-inducing
True
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by nonsobaba: 3:55am On Oct 22, 2017
madjune:
Can somebody ask this man why he's sharing money?

And, can this man honestly tell us why he's sharing these money?

Good governance ke.
He is pursuing 7 billion naira. His mind still on the Anambra treasury that the incumbent governor blocked from his reach.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Donclaracuzo: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=fiizznation post=61632360] At the highlighted, please do you have any prove to back up your claims. You can't just wake up and brandish a respected personality as a cultist without any evidence to back up your God-forsaking lies.

Tony Nwoye is a very hard working man who's only desire is to see his people enjoy the dividends of democracy which apga/pdp haven't been able to offer. I hope you saw the APC mega-rally which happened yesterday.l hope you saw were Anambrarians hearts lies.
[/qu

Now, you have become Tony Nwoye's fan and know more than ndi Anambara. My brother, try hard to put your efforts to market Buhari to the electorate if your Zombiesm is incurable and put less effort to Nwoye. UPP will defeat APC in Anambara if there is no monkey hand in the soup of INEC, talkless of PDP/APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by AntiWailer: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2017
tuniski:

When things are too much for you to comprehend. You can just shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by udubaba(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
Viva APC smiley
Shot your mouth who is Tony Nwoye what is his anticidents, where has he worked before. APGA and Willie Obiano all the way
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by jefcee: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Okenwa10: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2017
THE SAME MONEY HE LOOTED FRON ANAMBRA STATE IS WHAT HE IS USING TO BUY THEM OVER SO HE CAN CONTINUE THE LOOTING THROUGH HIS PROXY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by cheta02(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote][/quote]

Unfortunately this is a time bomb for his former secretary (oseloka).
You can see desperation in the eyes of peter obi,why would he make this an open act ?
These women wont vote on that day and the few that will cant give oseloka 30%.
The vote belongs to the youths which makes 60% of the election process.
Even though there was crowd to witness Apc flag off for Tony that cant afford him a landslide victory because i can authoritatively tell u that they (crowd) was there for the show.
The real business as at today and for the election of next month lies with the incumbency..........
As a matter of fact,figures and expression,,,, APGA REMAINS AN UNDEFEATED ENTITY IN ANAMBRA. The party that produced peter obi before he left to pdp.
For the records, no single person is larger than a party.I am not from Anambra, but with what i have observed following trends shows that his Excellency Dr.WILLIE M.OBIANO is standing well and office RETAINED as GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE come NOVEMBER 18TH,2017.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
why do I sense desperation in this .
peter obi has prided himself as the best governor of anambra who has done more than any other governor.

why does he have to stoop so low for votes!

him don fall my hand oh
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
BrokenTV:

Dey for your region north dey yarn dust, of course he will win the election on Nairaland.

I thought dem say no IDP in the east ni? If na north or SW the chest beaters no go let us rest say all of dem be billionaire.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by XXCASH: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
fiizznation:

God bless Tony Nwoye
Viva APC smiley

I am not from Anambra and don't know much about politics there. What are his achievements and what does Tony Nwoye do for a living
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by jumobi1(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
So he is one of them. I thought he was enlightened. If he did his best as governor, his people won’t be crowding him for N1000

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by tuniski: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

When things are too much for you to comprehend. You can just shut up.
U can as well shut up!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by tuniski: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
globemoney:

Personal money? After stealing over 100 billion from anambra coffers as governor
Take him to court get a conviction if not keep quiet!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by globemoney: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
tuniski:

like someone told you earlier shut up slave

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by odisalo: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wille all the way!!! I am from Anambra State and the achievements of the AGPA government cannot be over emphasized!!!

Anambra has been ruled by Very enlightened Men starting from Ngige to Peter Obi and now Wille.

These are Men with pedigree and are well known in their field of endeavors. Ngige a medical doctor, Peter a shrewd Business Man, Wille the Banker. We know them!!!

Tony Nwoye on the other hand could not complete his Medical School in UNN. He had to go to Ebonyi State to complete it. He represents the political corruption being experienced in Nigeria. He is an example of someone who will take us back to the Mbadinugu Days.

Civil servants are wiser. They know who has their interest. It will show in the polls that Wille Will Win(WWW)
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by jumobi1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
tuniski:

Thus your statement is somehow. You think Nigerian courts are fair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.