Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick (5941 Views)

Fast Percentage Trick - How To Calculate Percentages In Your Head / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / How To Do Division Of ANY Number By 9 In 3 Secs | Maths Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Fridays Maths Trick | Learn how to Calculate Percentages Mentally in 3 Secs.

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe on YouTube!!

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM0esRhPsE[/url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by ademasta(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Great
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by dreamworld: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Multiply 2 *80 and divide by 100

2 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by kay29000(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by kozmicity: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
I really need it...imma terrible mathematician
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
ademasta:
Great

Thank you.
Please Don't forget to Subscribe to DTW TUTORIALS on YouTube!

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
kozmicity:
I really need it...imma terrible mathematician

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by salisy: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Not good at maths
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by ademasta(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
timchuks87:

Thank you.
Cool
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
salisy:
Not good at maths

Don't worry we are here for you, you will know Maths like ABC, just follow us on YouTube by Subscribing to DTW TUTORIALS.

Thank you.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by omoiyalayi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
So na youtube u wan make I come dey watch because of percentage abi?

With which megabytes?

So cannot write wetin dey youtube here

I forgive u sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by omoiyalayi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017

With which megabytes?

So you cannot write wetin dey youtube here

I forgive u sha
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
omoiyalayi:

With which megabytes?

So cannot write wetin dey youtube here

I forgive u sha

My brother I understand no vex.

There's an app that can help you save data significantly, just download the YouTube Go App. Check the video below for more details;

url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkrlEW6XZvU
[/url]
Hi guys,

Save your Mobile Data watching videos on YouTube with the new YouTube Go App for Every Nigerian youth and students.

Please Share!
Don't Forget to Subscribe!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2017
interesting
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Can you write the trick out here? These are basic things every lover of maths should know. Will subscribe to your videos later when I have sufficient data.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by spaggyy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are you preaching on the slides?
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Olibboy: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
E.g 1000*10/100. I knw it very well when I started operating on MMM.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Finstar: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's evident that Op is here for the views and not really for the impact.. Op, be selfless and you'll see positive result in your YouTube career. Someone said you should post it here, kindly do so. I believe your core motive is to solve problem, not compound it.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
spaggyy:
Are you preaching on the slides?

Yes I am.
Thank you.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by spaggyy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
timchuks87:

Yes I am.
Thank you.

It doesn't make the channel professional

You could easily open another channel for that purpose

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=spaggyy post=61674577][/quote]

My brother, As for me preaching Jesus Christ in every thing I do is my Profession.

Thank you for your comment.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
destinyy23:
Can you write the trick out here? These are basic things every lover of maths should know. Will subscribe to your videos later when I have sufficient data.

I understand you, it will be quite hard for me because am not a very good writer that's why I channeled my strength to making videos instead of blogging. Am not promising but I would look into it.

Thank you.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:
It's evident that Op is here for the views and not really for the impact.. Op, be selfless and you'll see positive result in your YouTube career. Someone said you should post it here, kindly do so. I believe your core motive is to solve problem, not compound it.

My brother, if you need more evidence please check for how long I have been posting Educational videos here on nairaland and also check the views its been getting (some 50, some 100) but it didn't discourage me. Now suddenly this video makes a lot of views to my honest surprise and you say 'is here for the views and not really for the impact..'

No offense taken but I think you are better and great than this, for you should understand that for a person to sit down, prepare notes for a maths video class,record, edit it, upload it with data, All for Free for you to just watch! please I don't know how selfless one can be again. And I am aware of the problem of data cost, for it also bites me but I believe it will get cheaper soon.

I also implore you to check my YouTube channel there are over 87 educational videos for your enlightenment and don't forget to Subscribe!
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Finstar: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
timchuks87:

My brother, if you need more evidence please check for how long I have been posting Educational videos here on nairaland and also check the views its been getting (some 50, some 100) but it didn't discourage me. Now suddenly this video makes a lot of views to my honest surprise and you say 'is here for the views and not really for the impact..'

No offense taken but I think you are better and great than this, for you should understand that for a person to sit down, prepare notes for a maths video class,record, edit it, upload it with data, All for Free for you to just watch! please I don't know how selfless one can be again. And I am aware of the problem of data cost, for it also bites me but I believe it will get cheaper soon.

I also implore you to check my YouTube channel there are over 87 educational videos for your enlightenment and don't forget to Subscribe!

I perfectly understand you.. But until you forget about YOURSELF and focus on potential audience, you might not really go far. Remember, your success is tied to them. I run an online platform, so I'm not a stranger.

The only way entrepreneurs earn is by solving a problem, if you can do that, people will go to any lenght to make sure you succeed. That's when you see a selfish being so engrossed, to make sure you succeed.

You dedicate months to prepare a content doesn't mean you're selfless. Anyone can do more provided there will be a reward at the end. The difference is solving real problem, not complicate it with a proposed solution .

Those that didn't have the data to watch, if you had heed to their plea and post a little sketch here, chances are that you'll win a heart over.. I believe that a loyal audience is better than a thousand views. Focus on building a community, not views. Views will come later.

I hope you get my point.. Just checked your channel, you're doing an awesome job. Kudos
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:

I perfectly understand you.. But until you forget about YOURSELF and focus on potential audience, you might not really go far. Remember, your success is tied to them. I run an online platform, so I'm not a stranger.

The only way entrepreneurs earn is by solving a problem, if you can do that, people will go to any lenght to make sure you succeed. That's when you see a selfish being so engrossed, to make sure you succeed.

You dedicate months to prepare a content doesn't mean you're selfless. Anyone can do more provided there will be a reward at the end. The difference is solving real problem, not complicate it with a proposed solution .

Those that didn't have the data to watch, if you had heed to their plea and post a little sketch here, chances are that you'll win a heart over.. I believe that a loyal audience is better than a thousand views. Focus on building a community, not views. Views will come later.

I hope you get my point.. Just checked your channel, you're doing an awesome job. Kudos

I hear and understand you, it will be quite hard for me because am not a very good writer that's why I channeled my strength to making videos instead of blogging. Am not promising but I would look into it.

There's also an app that can help you save data significantly, just download the YouTube Go App. Check the video below for more details on YouTube Go;

url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkrlEW6XZvU
[/url]
Hi guys,

Save your Mobile Data watching videos on YouTube with the new YouTube Go App for Every Nigerian youth and students.

Please Share!
Don't Forget to Subscribe!
Thank you.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Finstar: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
timchuks87:

I hear and understand you, it will be quite hard for me because am not a very good writer that's why
Thank you.

I commend what you're doing. At least you're dishing your own content which isn't easy. Keep up the zeal.. My YouTube app can save video.. I wil be visiting from time to time, even click your ads if there's any.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Philistine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:

I commend what you're doing. At least you're dishing your own content which isn't easy. Keep up the zeal.. My YouTube app can save video.. I wil be visiting from time to time, even click your ads if there's any.

Thanks so much for all the observations/support.
Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by Macgabe(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:

Wow... I love this. So matured and really on point. Please op, kindly look into what this person has said. God will reward you bountifully.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick by timchuks87: 12:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Macgabe:

Wow... I love this. So matured and really on point. Please op, kindly look into what this person has said. God will reward you bountifully.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Bida 2009/2010 Admission List Is Out / Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) / 11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Toothpaste By Vasaratti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.