Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App (8774 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
DIAMOND Bank has been recognized as the Best Bank in Financial Inclusion Services and the Mobile Banking App of the Year at the 2017 Businessday Banking awards held in Lagos.

Commenting on the awards, the Bank’s Chief Executive Officer, Uzoma Dozie said the award was another validation of the bank’s digital banking strategy.

“Other than its contribution to our bottom line, it is heartwarming to be recognised by our peers and the media for our innovative approach to banking in the country,” Dozie said.

The chief host at the event and Publisher, Businessday newspapers, Frank Aigbogun, stated in his welcome address that the awards were held to recognise the great institutions and leaders in the banking industry.

He pointed that a credible information gathering process was adopted by the Research and Development division of the organization to select the winners, insisting that, “Businessday will continue to promote transparency in the public space as well as healthy rivalry and competition in the banking sector.”

Dedicating the awards to the Bank’s customers, Head, Corporate Communications Division, Chioma Afe said, “We are very grateful to our customers for their confidence in us; we certainly couldn’t have won without them. Our goal is to continue to delight them with our range of cutting-edge services. The best is yet to come.”

This year’s award makes it the second time in a row Diamond Bank will receive the award of the Best Mobile Banking app at the Businessday Banking awards.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/diamond-bank-rated-best-bank-in-financial-inclusion-mobile-app/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2017
No be lie....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by DIKEnaWAR: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
That's my bank!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by ijekul(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Where is Gtb?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2017
The best bank in nigeria is Keystone bank. Very efficient and savvy
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Ishilove: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2017
True that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Ishilove: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
ijekul:
Where is Gtb?
Please when mentioning banks, don't mention that market

30 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by hokafor(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Their online services is unnigeria.keep it up.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Ishilove: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
obitee69:
Heritage is also very good but they don't have a wide outreach
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Alphasoar(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Which Diamond.

The only bank with useless ATM card.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

16 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by jamnzeakkor(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Love d mobile app. Very fast and always reliable

11 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Nwaisuochi(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Diamond bank mobile banking app is the only thing good about Nigeria,no jokes!

13 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by DAVE5(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Bank that was stealing my 50naira as stamp duty charges...

Their father

Shioor

14 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Egein(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by kay29000(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Hmm! Good for them. I am totally cool with my First Bank account...mobile banking transfer is super cool. Sometimes i even feel like sending money to some friends and family for no reason...just cos of how easy it is to do.

19 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
best app ever...GTbank app is crap

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by ijekul(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Please when mentioning banks, don't mention that market

I'd take Gtb over diamond bank anyday.That bank with their small banking hall and discriminative employment policies?Gtb had some issues recently with their App but it has since been fixed and things returned to normal. Even Zenith is worse when it comes to mobile app.i don't know about Diamond but don't really want to know...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by damosade(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
I smell politics.. First bank app. And their *894# popular past ..

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by Silvermoney: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2017
I've been hearing many good things about Diamond Bank lately. Especially their business friendliness. I'll open a business account with them soonest.

How easy is the process and what are the requirements for opening a Diamond Bank corporate account?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by dingbang(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by blessedroveno(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
GT bank may be better in other regards but Diamond's mobile app is arguably the best in the country. Give it a try.
ijekul:

I'd take Gtb over diamond bank anyday.That bank with their small banking hall and discriminative employment policies?Gtb had some issues recently with their App but it has since been fixed and things returned to normal. Even Zenith is worse when it comes to mobile app.i don't know about Diamond but don't really want to know...

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by yahooz: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2017
obitee69:

Have you also joined the Keystone gang?
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by nnokwa042(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2017
ijekul:

is like u look for work for diamond dem no give u come dey vex with dem,u see award dey just win u still dey talk about GTB u need good 36 flogging for ur ass

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by ijekul(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
is like u look for work for diamond dem no give u come dey vex with dem,u see award dey just win u still dey talk about GTB u need good 36 flogging for ur ass

Carry ya fustration and comot for my mention o. I dey talk wetin I sabi and from comments here, it seems their app is great.if you read my comment well you'd see I mentioned I don't really know about their app and I dont want to...have a nice day
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by mactoni91(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2017
why do these banks,
Access bank
Fcmb
Diamond bank
steal 50 Naira for Stamp duty?
yet,
Gtb
Zenithbank
Skyebank
Stanbic IBTC
don't charge for stamp duty

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! Good for them. I am totally cool with my First Bank account...mobile banking transfer is super cool. Sometimes i even feel like sending money to some friends and family for no reason...just cos of how easy it is to do.
Spot on. Highly efficient. They even introduced the Receipt to download after a successful transaction. N500,000 without token.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by delzbaba(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
fake bank,fake promo since 2010 dem dey promise salary for life,their mobile app is wack,i no fit even talk everything finish

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by kay29000(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2017
maasoap:

Spot on. Highly efficient. They even introduced the Receipt to download after a successful transaction. N500,000 without token.

Yea.
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by ijekul(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2017
blessedroveno:
GT bank may be better in other regards but Diamond's mobile app is arguably the best in the country. Give it a try.

Noted
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by maasoap(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2017
mactoni91:
why do these banks,
Access bank
Fcmb
Diamond bank
steal 50 Naira for Stamp duty?
yet,
Gtb
Zenithbank
Skyebank
Stanbic IBTC
don't charge for stamp duty
Even some of them like First Bank and UBA do not joke with the monthly atm card maintenance fee while some are not deducting it.
Re: Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App by defemidefemi(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now / The Entrepreneur Africa’s Business Meeting 2018 Was The Best Moment For Ceos / Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.