Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

After I Met Airforce1 My Findings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Met Airforce1 My Findings (4344 Views)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by 9cent(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
I've come to the conclusion "Never judge a book by it's cover".
I'm one of the people here who are so hasty to pass judgement on people social media life but today that would change.
I spotted Airforce,Lifeofairforce,iamairforce today at shoprite alausa so I walk up to him , and after my discussions with this young man , I came to the conclusions that this boy is so humble to a fault.

Not the question is why was he forming the bad boy image on nairalaand?
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by iamJ(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
The cleaners are here cheesy

Trying to polish his image

Like anyone cares

11 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
9cent:
I've come to the conclusion "Never judge a book by it's cover".
I'm one of the people here who are so hasty to pass judgement on people social media life but today that would change.
I spotted Airforce,Lifeofairforce,iamairforce today at shoprite alausa so I walk up to him , and after my discussions with this young man , I came to the conclusions that this boy is so humble to a fault.

Not the question is why was he forming the bad boy image on nairalaand?

Lol Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by DanseMacabre(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
So who are you asking this question this hot afternoon kwanu Shouldn't you have addressed your question to the 'humble young man' when you met him in person

3 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Uniqueness01(f): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Today is for Airforce1 I think cheesy undecided

2 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Nutase: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Air force one is forming 9cent
iamJ:

Like anyone cares
are you not Jude the player. I saw a thread on you today.

4 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nairalanders and fake live. He was trying to be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abegiii Air Force nah old story

1 Like

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Did I just read. . "bad boy image" the only image that dude displays here is that of pure stupidity and lack of self esteem

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by crixuss(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
The op is airforce1's alternate.

5 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:
Did I just read. . "bad boy image" the only image that dude displays here is that of pure stupidity and lack of self esteem

Lol

This girl sound so pained o..

Nne , what's the matter with you

5 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lol

This girl sound so pained o..

Nne , what's the matter with you
dude right from 2015 I joined nl changed monikers 2x you've always been trying too hard get attention

from a deadbeat musical career

to the craze with pinkjackett

to trolling yourself online

to being a douchebag

to being a laughing stock

to being the one person everyone just has same opinion about .. a failed artiste that has not had any hit even when he claims he rolls with a big man in the industry

being the guy that brags with no show

guy think about ya life jare

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by iamJ(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nutase:
Air force one is forming 9cent are you not Jude the player. I saw a thread on you today.
k

know ur grade here, dont mention me again

1 Like

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by iamJ(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

dude right from 2015 I joined nl changed monikers 2x you've always been trying too hard get attention

to bring a douchebag

to being the one person everyone just has same opinion about .. a failed artiste that has not had any hit even when he claims he rolls with a big man in the industry

guy think about ya life hhhhh jare
he needs to have a brain to be able to think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

to bring a douchebag

guy think about ya life hhhhh jare

Well, I think you should learn not to take everything you see here serious .

You're right I'm yet to make a head way in the entertainment industry.. and the truth is every artiste go through this process before hitting it big.
It's normal.

The industry isn't where you jump on and become famous immediately..
Wizkid of today suffered for years before he became the wizkid of today
Go listen to Ojuolegba.

That's all I've got to reply to your long epistle .
Enjoy the rest of your weekend .

15 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Well, I think you should learn not to take everything you see here serious .

You're right I'm yet to make a head way in the entertainment industry.. and the truth is every artiste go through this process before hitting it big.
It's normal.

The industry isn't where you jump on and become famous immediately..
Wizkid of today suffered for years before he became the wizkid of today
Go listen to Ojuolegba.

That's all I've got to reply to your long epistle .
Enjoy the rest of your weekend .

first sensible post of the century ... congratulations you just used 0.4% of ya brain and I promise to spare 4mb data to download ya song when you finally get a hit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

first sensible post of the century ... congratulations you just used 0.4% of ya brain
We can't fail
We don't think failure

God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom
It is too late to fail, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by JONSYN7154: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

Like anyone cares
honesty
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

We can't fail
We don't think failure

God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom
It is too late to fail, Amen.

A BIG AMEN TO THAT BRO .. just hit it hard so nairaland members will join you to gbedu .. when that year comes
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

A BIG AMEN TO THAT BRO .. just hit it hard so nairaland members will join you to gbedu .. when that year comes
Sure I will keep giving me best

*smiles*

1 Like

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by kozmicity: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
The speed I use run enter this thread as I see "Airforce1" no be here oo shocked
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
kozmicity:
The speed I use run enter this thread as I see "Airforce1" no be here oo shocked
Lol
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Nutase: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:
k

know ur grade here, dont mention me again
if I do nko?

1 Like

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by pu7pl3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Omo NL romance section get professional publicity stunt men oo
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hhmm
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that the op is airforcr one himself. The dude got many account, just like a CIA undercover agent . I ain't buying it undecided
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

to being a douchebag

Choi!No chill at all.gringrin
Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Choi!No chill at all.gringrin

chills drop low grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by 1zynnvn(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

to being a douchebag

You know this much about this young man, he is gaining more and more attention as he goes, no publicity is bad publicity in entertainment. Now, who are you

5 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by Dasherz(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
1zynnvn:

You know this much about this young man, he is gaining more and more attention as he goes, no publicity is bad publicity in entertainment. Now, who are you

I am a girl the makes use of her time wisely
I am a girl that careless about ya opinion
I am a girl that has grown a tough skin over the years
I am a girl that has gone through ya post to tell by far that all you have on there are gibberish
I am a girl that knows that when you reply this mention you will be solely ignored .. so you can now leap off when you're done loitering

2 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by 1zynnvn(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

I am a girl the makes use of her time wisely
I am a girl that careless about ya opinion
I am a girl that has grown a tough skin over the years
I am a girl that has gone through ya post to tell by far that all you have on there are gibberish
I am a girl that knows that when you reply this mention you will be solely ignored .. so you can now leap off when you're done loitering
Clap for yourself girl

3 Likes

Re: After I Met Airforce1 My Findings by laribari(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lol Mtchew

9cent, are you saying Airforce one is fake and not real? Something like li two lives? Oh wait! I should have known sef, airforce na aeroplane name. So how can some be a plane and human at the end time? cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Tailor Shares Hot Photos Wearing Her Own Design / TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React / Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.