Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (218095 Views)

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
I just pray Onyekuru starts this game... he's gonna torment that average (if not below) Argentine defense all match long.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by sonmvayina(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Harmored:
cheesy make unah do juju for this guy o, if not sad

Trust us , we Don do.....the guy no even dey play the match...e Don GI Barcelona..
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Bowaley17(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Time pls
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bowaley17:
Time pls

5:30pm, ITV Benin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adekay94:
https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

Christiano Ronaldo's lesson!
When he received one of his awards recently, Ronaldo dedicated it to a certain ... Alberto Fantrau. Then said: "Yes I am a great footballer and all my success is thanks to my friend Alberto"
People looked at each other and said, "Who is this Mr. Fantrau?"

Then Ronaldo went on: "We played together in a youth team. When Sporting of Lisbon recruiters came to observe us, they told us that the striker who scored the most goals will be recruited into the sports academy.

That day we won 3-0. I scored the first goal and then Albert scored the 2nd with the head. And then the 3rd goal was the one that impressed everyone. Alberto started from the wing, then found himself face to face with the keeper, dribbled the goalkeeper and all he had to do was push the ball into the empty goal. In the meantime I was running to his side. And instead of shooting into the empty goal, Alberto decided to pass the ball to me and I scored. This is how I find myself at the Sporting Lisbon Academy. After the game I went to him, and asked him "why did you do that?" And he replied, "Because I know that you are better than I"

Curious to know more, the journalists began to investigate and were able to meet this Alberto Fantrau to ask him if the story told by Ronaldo is true, and he confirmed it, adding that his career as a footballer ended after this....
Click here to read all https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

Myth. Busted on Quora below:

No manager worth his salt chooses a player based on who scores the most number of goals. No one does that.

CR7 says that he was running in front of the Fantrau guy after Fantrau had skipped the keeper. So, when Fantrau passed the ball to Ronaldo, Ronaldo would have been offside and the third goal would not have stood.

This Fantrau person rounds the keeper and passes to another player, and the manager picks the guy who tapped in the goal into an open net instead of the player who created that goal so skillfully? Say what now?

So, this Fantrau guy is as skillful as Ronaldo and he does not play football? Seriously? Some other manager would have picked him up if he was so darn good.

There is only this mention of Fantrau anywhere. And it's the same story in the same words. If Fantrau means so much to CR7, sure we would have heard more about him.

Ronaldo's move to Sporting in no way resembled what the story says. In 1997, Cristiano's club at the time C.D. Nacional owed Sporting €22,500. They didn't have the money so Rui Alves offered up Ronaldo if Sporting forgot the debt. Sporting weren't keen on the deal, paying that much for a 12 year old. So Nacional convinced a Sporting representative living in Madeira, Marques Freitas, to take him to the mainland and give Ronaldo a trial. There was no championship game, no manager from a big club, no 'the kid who scores the most comes to Sporting' fairy tale.

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Raziii(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Team news don come out?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by toprealman: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a sure lose for Nigeria.

Nigerian footballers have the worst form of inferiority complex.

Rather than attack, dribble or defend...they'd be jostling for the camera to catch them next to Messi.

So they can enlarge the photographs and intimidate the rest of us on Social Media.
The only time I agree with you albeit partially.
Don't rule us out just yet......
Same complex issue I see Arsenal suffer from. No backbone...... no motivator, no team character.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ManirBK: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Raziii:
Team news don come out?
pls where to watch the match?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ndidibabe(f): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Will DSTV show this match??

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Raziii:
Team news don come out?

Yes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
ManirBK:

Kwese Sports and DBN

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ManirBK: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

Kwese Sports and DBN
which station be DBN?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
ManirBK:
which station be DBN?

Degue Broadcast Network (DBN). It was started as a sports marketing and production company in 1985. It transformed into a TV station in 1994 and has been broadcasting on UHF Channel 32 in Lagos.

Their studios are at the Dream Centre in Lekki Phase 1.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
It's also going to be on NTA Network.

They've opened their sports studio.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ManirBK: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

Degue Broadcast Network (DBN). It was started as a sports marketing and production company in 1985. It transformed into a TV station in 1994 and has been broadcasting on UHF Channel 32 in Lagos.

Their studios are at the Dream Centre in Lekki Phase 1.
In which satelite Can i get the channel?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ManirBK: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
sonmvayina:

5:30pm, ITV Benin
ITV Benin?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
ndidibabe:
Will DSTV show this match??

ManirBK:
In which satelite Can i get the channel?

Check these channels

NTA International on DSTV

DBN on channel 124 Startimes

Kwese Free Sports on Kwese Bouquet

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:
It's also going to be on NTA Network.
They've opened their sports studio.

Why are you lying?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

Why are you lying?

Hahahahaha you are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by kehinde1588(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
which channel will be showing the match on DSTV
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

Hahahahaha you are very funny.

I just check NTA on Dstv but they're doing something else completely. Which one is NTA international?

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

I just check NTA on Dstv but they're doing something else completely.
Which one is NTA international?

NTA Network Service (terrestrial) are discussing the game right now. They've got Colin Udoh in the studio.

NTA International is the NTA station on DSTV. They might hook up to NTA Network Service (but that is not guaranteed).

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Raziii(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
ManirBK:
Kwese free sports... let's see if NTA will show it since supersports won't.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by jhorjhor: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
NTA 24 om startimes showing..itz like they linked up with kweseTV
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Raziii(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

Yes.
Thanks my guy
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Raziii(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

Yes.
Thanks my guy
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by knight05(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet In pounds£ euros € and dolls$ Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Bambillo: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Messi missing out.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by naptu2: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Raziii:
Kwese free sports... let's see if NTA will show it since DSTV won't.

NTA Network (terrestrial) is going to show it. They've already got Colin Udoh in the studio and they are analysing the match.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by purplekayc(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
It's almost time
Where is the venue?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

NTA Network Service (terrestrial) are discussing the game right now. They've got Colin Udoh in the studio.

NTA International is the NTA station on DSTV. They might hook up to NTA Network Service (but that is not guaranteed).

Where can I get... NTA network service?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Austindark:
Argentina will like that. They have been waiting for opportunities to meet Nigeria again after their humiliation at Abuja.

Aggregate is still 5:4 Nigeria leading.
how is it 5-4 sir? Nigeria has only won Argentina once in 2011

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.