Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet (40337 Views)

Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by argob44(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Point of correction, it's captain Osa Okunbor,used to be General babangida's pilot while he was still in power.
You are so right sir!! but we call him captain Nosa alot here in benin
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by rayobaba(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oba Ewuare II and his Prince are a disgrace to the Bini kingdom.

Never before has the company/presence of a murderer been a source of revelry to the Bini Monarch.
Davido should be no where around the Oba's palace.No where!!!
Even a backyard ruler like the Otaru of Auchi won't stoop this low.

If my memory serves me right, this same Oba humiliated and banished a chief for suspected wrongdoing, but he and his son fraternized with Davido.
Double standards everywhere.

If I had my way I'd throw the Oba and his Prince into the evil forest.
Tony Kabaka will even lead Bini kingdom better than these mistakes of royalty.

As for Captain Osa,
IBB wouldn't be happy this is how you are using your wealth.

Rest in Peace Tagbo...
Na your mumu kill you.
mtcheew
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by pheyikemi: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Henrydboss:
Eagle's eye
grin grin
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by kabaka1: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2017
samuk:

Davido is half Edo, his mum is Edo that is why he named his first daughter with Sophy Momodu who is also Edo after his mum Imade. Imade is a Benin name.

ok thanks 4 the clarification
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by Ibrahim79mantu: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never before has the company/presence of a murderer been a source of revelry to the Bini Monarch.
Try get sense small. Its not that expensive

If my memory serves me right, this same Oba humiliated and banished a chief for suspected wrongdoing, but he and his son fraternized with Davido.

As for Captain Osa,

Rest in Peace Tagbo...
Na your mumu kill you.
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by Ibrahim79mantu: 4:07am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As for Captain Osa,

Rest in Peace Tagbo...
Na your mumu kill you.
Try get sense small. Its not that expensive
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by Xyzee: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2017
samuk:

Davido is half Edo, his mum is Edo that is why he named his first daughter with Sophy Momodu who is also Edo after his mum Imade. Imade is a Benin name.

Is Dele Momodu Edo or Ondo?
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by miniziter(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
What happen to the ones he signed earlier..... we still waiting for them blow..... e.g EFE of bbn

What of Mayorkun? Have you not heard his "mama"?
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by biacan(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2017
miniziter:

What of Mayorkun? Have you heard his "mama"?
Know I heard his "papa"
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by ariklawani(f): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Davido can bend head for Africa.
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by miniziter(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Know I heard his "papa"

You mean Ojukwu?
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by 2bam: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As for Captain Osa,

Rest in Peace Tagbo...
Na your mumu kill you.
. What type of nonsense is dis..
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet by samuk: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Xyzee:

Is Dele Momodu Edo or Ondo?

Dele Momodu is Edo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.