Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (8539 Views)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / I Have Known Her For 7 Years But This Thing Happened When We Finally Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
God will bless u ileggennnd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i really appreciate more money in that account ijn
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
cheesycheesycheesy
Tahra, the trouble maker.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by mofeoluwadassah: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
where them dey share the money...abeg i dey here too o....
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adasun:
Ilegend.ur credibility no get part two o,just got da card 60sec after posting my number cheesy

dats was why i did not take time joining wetclef.com when it was lunched.tho am trying to understand da site.
Yeah, some people have reported on the user friendliness. We'll work or it or change platform to SMF. To me, it's really simple sha o!
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
where them dey share the money...abeg i dey here too o....
You way be IamJ's 18 million manager. Me I dey wait for you and your oga o! Even if na N200 Airtel, I go manage. I don't reject money.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iamJ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
You way be IamJ's 18 million manager. Me I dey wait for you and your oga o! Even if na N200 Airtel, I go manage. I don't reject money.

one tin i knw sha, is you will get tired one day

so i will continue ignoring your mentions

1 Like

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prince4945:

Lol, I'll blurr it tho or remove it, just wanted ppl to see it was no joke , thanks anyways
I don't really joke with financial promises when I have a token to let out. If I don't, I keep quiet and do other crazy things. cool
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by mofeoluwadassah: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:

nobody be oga for here...if you knw say he sure for you oya credit my account
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
nobody be oga for here...if you knw say he sure for you oya credit my account
Me na 24/7 broke Port Harcourt guy. Meet my younger bro E-money aka IamJ. He gives flight ticket and makes video calls. If na me you go trek until sweat full ya body. Okay, if you're a lady, I'll send 600 MTN just to balance the equation of men getring all the digit tonight. PM me your number cuz I know say women no dey gree post number for NL.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Seriously..
God bless your hustle really good oh
Amen! And God bless you too. Abeg help me remove the screenshot. Thanks.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by IamSINZ(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

Nah
Can't do break dance, but i know what i can do when it comes to dancing wink

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=IamSINZ post=61647665][/quote]
Lol grin
That kid eyes ain't good
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
T.ahra, the trouble maker.
Trouble usually finds me.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah, are you a man or a woman? Be sincere with me. I love sincerity. Cuz I'm always sincere.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Trouble usually finds me.
It's lie. I saw you on a thread where you were fighting with somebody. Prove me wrong.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
But I like it. It's the pet name I gave her and I'll never stop grin cheesy Why are you asslicking?

Bro, buy one of our books — it's only 7k, but we'll give you 50% discount during bonanza. It'll teach you how not to asslick and also some things about male self-development, how to last long in bed, how to chat, how to improve your sense of humor, how to cure erectile dysfuntion, how to fûck her like a bítch, how to keep conversation, and how to make money.

We have authentic books on them and they deliver. If you read any of our books, that particular problem is solved. You can also buy ChatDicted on Amazon. It's too expensive on Amazon, so message us.

Any one can contact us via email iLegendBusiness@gmail.com or via our website www.wetclef.com or via the WhatsApp link on my profile. We only do business. There is time for everything. We give good discount.

There is time for everything and you they do Nonsense. Do you know she is my woman?? She dont like that shit. Don't make her unhappy, I can't patronize you when you are making my partner feel bad. What kind of nonsense is that? sad
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

Nah
Can't do break dance, but i know what i can do when it comes to dancing wink
Wow! I'm impressed. I don't mind teaching you some new oza room moves for $100 per move, but I fit give you discount sha if you're a fast learner.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
It's lie. I saw you on a thread where you were fighting with somebody. Prove me wrong.
That wasn't me.Show me the thread.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
hooyey:
Hope I am not late 0701
May God bless your hustle
Amen, but you came too late.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:
Legend, when is your birthday?
A good heart never goes unnoticed.
You suppose take us out self. Na you wey dey do birthday we supposed to dey ask.

So, what will you give me as a bribe for celebrating your birthday without telling me, your friend? I know say you go talk say the birthday still dey for front. Oya lie make I dey watch grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice, where is the venue?
I can't say it on NL for a reason. I'll tell you privately.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Oyindidi(f): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
I can't say it on NL for a reason. I'm tell you privately.
okay dear
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Wow! I'm impressed. I don't mind teaching you some new oza room moves for $100 per move, but I fit give you discount sha if you're a fast learner.
iLegendd:
You suppose take us out self. Na you wey dey do birthday we supposed to dey ask.

So, what will you give me as a bribe for celebrating your birthday without telling me, your friend? I know say you go talk say the birthday still dey for front. Oya lie make I dey watch grin
Nah
Hubby is the legitimate owner when it comes to the oza room....

Well it's has passed.
Let's talk about yours?
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

Nah
Hubby is the legitimate owner when it comes to the oza room....

Well it's has passed.
Let's talk about yours?
You want to use trick on me. Mine was in June.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry / Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.