Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (30480 Views)

Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Angelanest: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
An HIV positive man, Wasiu from Ondo town, Ondo state has accused the residents/ users of a house located in the far bush after Oke-nla, Oke-bola Street, along Abusoro, Ondo Town of defrauding him of over N4,000,000. The man whose wife and son were also said to be HIV positive revealed that the residents of the house promised to help the family cure the disease.

"One day I suddenly saw a recharge card pin of one thousand five hundred Naira on my phone as text message. Not quite long, an old man called me that the message was sent to me by mistake and pleaded with me to resend the pin back to him. And immediately, I resent the recharge pin back to him.

Consequent upon this, the man called me back to thank me, but at the peak of our conversation, he told me there was a disease in my body which he would help me cure. I opened up to him that I am HIV positive. That was how the matter begun..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hiv-positive-man-accuses-residents-fetish-house-defrauding-n4m-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Angelanest: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by bamdly(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
FTC
Haba Hope say No Be 4 million 4 Hiv Cure wey Oyinbo neva finished
angryFTC
Haba Hope say No Be 4 million 4 Hiv Cure wey Oyinbo neva finished
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
HIV is not a death sentence and if you happen to fall in this category just stick to your prescription from a Doc, not some herbal shiit, thats suicidal, though i can understand the desperation but you gotta chill maan!

Augustap, what do you think

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
reason masturbation is safer, no heartbreak, no upkeeps, no dramas, just you and your hand

cc Augustap

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by klem93(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
When I heard this story on radio I just concluded that the man is very stupid believing that there is a fetish cure for HIV

11 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by JideAmuGiaka: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
"...Consequent upon this, the man called me back to thank me, but at the peak of our conversation, he told me there was a disease in my body which he would help me cure. I opened up to him that I am HIV positive. That was how the matter begun..."

OGA somebody that knows your health condition gave him every info about you, the recharge card "mistakingly" sent to you was just to establish conversation with you. If at your age you don't know that a herbalist cannot cure HIV, I can't help your SOLUTION.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by policy12: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
..nd ppu still patronise ds kind of human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by DanielsParker(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Firstly, the recharge card wasn't a mistake.

Secondly, The act was done by someone that knows him and his family's health issues.

15 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by gaeul(f): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
hmmmm...how do u scam someone in pains & sleep at night....

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by itsIYKE(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yoruba people too like dirty things!!!!.....tufiakwayee!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by kay29000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
The same format was almost used on me last year...once the old man called and said i should send the recharge card back and started blabbing about being able to cure any illness or make someone rich, i cut the line.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by brunofarad(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na wah

The bible said

My people die for lack of knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by stonemasonn: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Charlatans everywhere.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Iseoluwani: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man is mumuish

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Dutchey(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
this ondo people sha, they can scam like....if u see dem youths, wire-wire be their profession

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Atiku2019: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
ARV Drugs is free n
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by kingthreat(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chei this HIV scare thing sef. I wish condom felt like skin to skin. HIV will reduce drastically

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by pythonkid(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very sad
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
stupidity runs in that man brain so 4m, u will heal hiv. i won't be confused if they jazz d mumu
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by AlexCk: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol.
U got punk'd sire
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Burger01(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very gullible man. Smh sad
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Whoeppme(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ondo again.. ?? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by skulgen: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
A man tht needs help can do anything

5 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Danelo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Latest arrival.

Some people are just d definition of STUPIDITY

Especially them.......*****AFONJAS*****

4 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by dapsoneh: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
They did their assignment well on you

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Cajal(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Afonja Demons and their dirty life

4 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by laurel03(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
black maga.... olodo oshi.. hiv dt he will just continue to manage and live his normal life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.