Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? (1138 Views)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / Bitcoin Gurus I Need You Here! / Bitcoin Gurus Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do you know you can earn up to 3 bitcoin.
Mining Of Bitcoin Has Never Been Easier with the Antminer S9 hardware

Join My Group of Miners Today and start earning BTC Directly to your wallet every 9 hours.
▪ No Adds
▪ No Captcha
▪This Isn't a Ponzi Scheme
▪No Referrals
▪Your Earnings Depends Entirely on Your Investment
▪You Get Your Earnings Directly to your wallet every 9.hours
Private Message me if you are interested

I have been seeing infos like this severally but I don't know if its real or fake.

Is there anyone here who is into this style of minning? Has anyone been scammed with this system too?

What I want to know is if this thing works or not. Anyone?
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by Tohsynetita1: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
That is the same issue am battling with presently, the guy is convincing me that it work but I don't know how reliable it is and I don't want to be scamed.
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by specimen23(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Run for your life...its ponzi, masked as btc mining. Except you are cool with doing ponzi. Btc mining isnt something that any tom, dick and Harry does. Its better you learn how to trade cryptocurrency urself, and be in charge of your funds, that entrust your hard earned money to somebody claiming to be operating a mining gig.

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by tayecrypto: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
cryptocurrency invesments is the only way out.,,,.check my signature nd join the group

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by wealthyhrt: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
it's a scam.there is no buffoon accumulator anywhere.
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by wealthyhrt: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
it's a scam.there is no bitcoin accumulator anywhere.They will ask you for money to get the app.
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by felixtare(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
check my signature
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by Tohsynetita1: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes, I thought as much, but when I tested it with little btc like 5usd, you won't belive that the btc started increasing.
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by SOFTENGR: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tohsynetita1:
Yes, I thought as much, but when I tested it with little btc like 5usd, you won't belive that the btc started increasing.
Try and withdraw, then you'll realize it's SCAM
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Tohsynetita1:

U tested what
Re: Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake? by powercave: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Bitcoin mining works, although it is getting less and less lucrative as the cost increases with increased amount of bitcoin adoption.
Have you considered investing or trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins instead? I do both and so far the trading/investments pay me better

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! -december Is Approaching!!- New Method Of Scammers -(photos Attached) / My inspirational Vertical Sack Farming of tomatoes and pepper / Start Receiving Monthly Pension From Superlife Stc30 Pension Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.