Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (21842 Views)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph / Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song / Alexandre Song Vs Mikel Obi: Who's A Better Player ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2010
haha what a comparison,
i'll go for MR Alexandre SONG Bilong.cos he is a natural and a very flxable midfielder. at moment now in afrca we have him as the asistant Governor in the midfield after Mr Esien. u either take it or leave it. then the rest can come in any other. Although MR Makoun too is good but these are the two at moment. The president and his vice, tongue
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by alexmark: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
ema fi iku we orun,mikel better play pass the guy mikel na baba nla.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
cameroun G:

haha what a comparison,
i'll go for MR Alexandre SONG Bilong.cos he is a natural and a very flxable midfielder. at moment now in afrca we have him as the asistant Governor in the midfield after Mr Esien. u either take it or leave it. then the rest can come in any other. Although MR Makoun too is good but these are the two at moment. The president and his vice, tongue

wrong!president,michael essien.
v.p sulley muntari
chief justice of the federation, yahya toure
speaker of the house: mohammed abouterika
cabinet members: didier zokora, ahmed hassan,hosny abd rabou,alexandre song bilong,john obi mikel, steven pienaar, steven appiah and kevin prince boateng.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
wrong!president,michael essien.
v.p sulley muntari
chief justice of the federation, yahya toure
speaker of the house: mohammed abouterika
cabinet members: didier zokora, ahmed hassan,hosny abd rabou,alexandre song bilong,john obi mikel, steven pienaar, wrong!president,michael essien.

i just apreciate this annalysis i love it its quite an inspiration. lol yr good. cry no more comment cry
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol y the tears?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
if u live ur life always hungary over the things u do not have, in my place, we say u are a criminal.
like or hate him, mikel is what we have and whosoever that is not comfortable with that will either have to change his nationality or commit suicide.
the best weak minds can do is unhealthy comparism while the great ambassadore(mikel) continues his expoits with world class players like him.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by slimghost(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
Song is way better than my brother Mikel Nchekwube Obi. Song is better Both Defensively and Offensively, less i 4get, he is versatile too and has improved a lot.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Jephyard(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2010
Most ppl seem not to know the diffrence btw these two players. In my opinion is that that mikel is better than song. trophy wise, and playing wise. How? Mikel a goal getter, song a dreamer n remember anyone can play in arsenal not like chelsea, you fight to get what you want and not just experiment. If i had to construct a team mikel will be a key part to it only is given is natural position but if i had to compare mikel to anyone it either to be messi, C. Ronaldoh n probably fabrigas (this guy is even over rated.)
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
Most ppl seem not to know the diffrence btw these two players. In my opinion is that that mikel is better than song. trophy wise, and playing wise. How? Mikel a goal getter, song a dreamer n remember anyone can play in arsenal not like chelsea, you fight to get what you want and not just experiment. If i had to construct a team mikel will be a key part to it only is given is natural position but if i had to compare mikel to anyone it either to be messi, C. Ronaldoh n probably fabrigas (this guy is even over rated.)

@Jephyard,
pls stop wasting ur time explaining things to these guys because most of them are dark in their hearts and can poision propgressives to death. as long as mikel is a nigerian, they can't see anything good in him. don't u know that if carlo ancelotti is a nigerian, mikel will not come close to the bench in chelsea.
if they like, let them compare him to micheal jackson, mikel will continue his exploits with premier league leaders.
if u ask ferguson, he will tell u that mikel is the player he wants till tomorrow.
do u know that most of these haters do not know that mikel because of soccer eats and dine with world movers and shakers. the much their alex has done is eat with the stingy professor.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
Jephyard:

you compare mikel to messi and ronaldo? u sir do not know anything about football if you can say this.

chidichris:

@Jephyard,
pls stop wasting your time explaining things to these guys because most of them are dark in their hearts and can poision propgressives to death. as long as mikel is a nigerian, they can't see anything good in him. don't u know that if carlo ancelotti is a nigerian, mikel will not come close to the bench in chelsea.
if they like, let them compare him to micheal jackson, mikel will continue his exploits with premier league leaders.
if u ask ferguson, he will tell u that mikel is the player he wants till tomorrow.
do u know that most of these haters do not know that mikel because of soccer eats and dine with world movers and shakers. the much their alex has done is eat with the stingy professor.

if people are against mikel due to his nigerian roots then why are people not clamouring against osaze, martins and co? i suppose you must have asked ferguson whether mikel is the player he wants till tomorrow right? you seem to have had a nice chat with ferguson so please tell me, is he planning to buy a new player? pls when next you go to visit him pls tell him i want him to sack berbatov. thanks!
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2010
if people are against mikel due to his nigerian roots then why are people not clamouring against osaze, martins and co? i suppose you must have asked ferguson whether mikel is the player he wants till tomorrow right? you seem to have had a nice chat with ferguson so please tell me, is he planning to buy a new player? pls when next you go to visit him pls tell him i want him to sack berbatov. thanks!
@Kgdavid,
if u want to be truthful, tell me, apart from nigerians, who else hate mikel or say negative things about him?
mourinho - portugal, grant - isreal, scolari-brazil, hiddink-holland, ray walkins - england and ancelotti - italy, who among these soccer gurus hate mikel?
the good news here is what u or ur partners in the crime say do not matter rather what God has for the young man.
among the names u mentioned above in nigerian players, how many of them are u comparing to other foriegn players and how many of them are u saying good things about?
the madness in this forum is abt mikel and no one of u is saying any reasonable thing abt a guy his coaches are in love with.
the last time ferguson visited nigeria, ask man u fans, they will tell u what he (ferguson) said about mikel going to chelsea.
as a person, what u think or say abt mikel has nothing to add or subtract from his much endoured life.
no wonder nigerians and nigeria are dying in abject poverty despite all we have in natural and human resources. we are very wicked ppl and great enemies of progress.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Jephyard(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Kgdavid
Well i don't have much to say about Mikel and Song anymore but we will see it all in South Africa how that Messi you think cannot be compare to Mikel will unfold, even Maradona had trouble goin thru with Nigerian playaz and if arsenal starlet can also handle/curtain messi, i wonder what you talking about and rmember is a common foe to Nigerian player just like it former boss with world claims and they always perform less than expected. If he had the head like Mikel n Song let him come to premiership.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Jephyard(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Kgdavid
Well i don't have much to say about Mikel and Song anymore but we will see it all in South Africa how that Messi you think cannot be compare to Mikel will unfold, even Maradona had trouble goin thru with Nigerian playaz and if arsenal starlet can also handle/curtain messi, i wonder what you talking about and rmember is a common foe to Nigerian player just like it former boss with world claims and they always perform less than expected. If he had the head like Mikel n Song let him come to premiership.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
@chidicris if a thread is started on any other nigerian player i will go there and make my comment. i have nothing against any player and i will state what the facts as i see them regardless of whether or not you worship mikel as god . enemies of progress you call us? why? because we have a view contrary to yours? what progress has mikel brought to nigeria i ask you? has he taken nigerian football to any higher level? has he put food on your table?

@jephyard messi to me has not yet truly proven himself and i for one have always said that the premier league is tougher than the spanish league, however can you then go on to say that fletcher is as good as messi and ronaldo?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Jephyard(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Kgdavid
NO,
Let just leave that way for NOW.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by marutimon: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
I generally think Song is the real deal. but Mikel had a tremendous game today. MOTM performance.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2010
@jephyard messi to me has not yet truly proven himself and i for one have always said that the premier league is tougher than the spanish league, however can you then go on to say that fletcher is as good as messi and ronaldo?

@Kgdavid,
if i heard this statement from u earlier on, i won't be here arguing with u.
pls tell me, how many lions will a man kill before u call him THE LION KILLER?
what other things do u expect from messi maybe u want to see him dress like a goal keeper for u to know that he has proved himself?
na waa, my brother, u are in a different planet.
messi has just one head like u, two legs like u and two eyes like u but have u ever stopped one day to ask urself, what happened to all these legs of mine, eyes of mine and head of mine? do u sometimes imagine what these guys have made out of nothing.
if u say i worship mikel, no problems but if worshipping human beings is ideal, then mikel will surely be one of the living beings to get my worship.
honour they say shld be given to those who are due for honour.
if world soccer analysts call ur name week in, week out, there must be something behind that.
look at malouda of chelsea, after how many low seasons, he is the toast of every commentator. during his low days, the french soccer fans never call for his head rather the gave him all the support he needs.
u for sure will do wonders if u live in the village because someone's achievements can never go down well with u as i know ur type.
u have nothing constructive in ur criticisms of mikel just hatred and envy but u have to accept the fact that God has created him to live and die above u. mind u, no matter how a cow suffers purge, it can never ever come dozn to the size of a goat.
mikel is taller than u, richer than u, plays better than u, more connected than u, mikel donates into other ppl's lives more than u so tell me from which aspect of life u stand a better chance than mikel outside ur wicked ways.
u have taken the position of a fault finding machine and such position does not bring development in one's life rather condeminations as the bible said, whatsoever u do against others will be used against u. remember, do unto others as u wld want others to do unto u. u a tree of wickedness and hatred and such shall always be portion unless u change ur ways.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
since your definition of achievement in life is football, you must be most bitter about your drastic failure in life. trust me i am achieving a lot in my life which i do not need to state on the internet. oya contine to worship mikel who does not give a rats arse about your existence. check all my comments on mikel and it would be evident that i have always maintained that he is a good player who is not fulfiling his potential. as for messi can you tell me how many goals he has scored in the eleven games he has played against english teams? ill tell you, 1. he therefore has not completely proven himself and i will be waiting to see what he does in the world cup.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
chidichris:

@Kgdavid,
if i heard this statement from u earlier on, i won't be here arguing with u.
pls tell me, how many lions will a man kill before u call him THE LION KILLER?
what other things do u expect from messi maybe u want to see him dress like a goal keeper for u to know that he has proved himself?
na waa, my brother, u are in a different planet.
messi has just one head like u, two legs like u and two eyes like u but have u ever stopped one day to ask urself, what happened to all these legs of mine, eyes of mine and head of mine? do u sometimes imagine what these guys have made out of nothing.
if u say i worship mikel, no problems but if worshipping human beings is ideal, then mikel will surely be one of the living beings to get my worship.
honour they say shld be given to those who are due for honour.
if world soccer analysts call your name week in, week out, there must be something behind that.
look at malouda of chelsea, after how many low seasons, he is the toast of every commentator. during his low days, the french soccer fans never call for his head rather the gave him all the support he needs.
u for sure will do wonders if u live in the village because someone's achievements can never go down well with u[b] as i know your type.[/b]
u have nothing constructive in your criticisms of mikel just hatred and envy but u have to accept the fact that God has created him to live and die above u. mind u, no matter how a cow suffers purge, it can never ever come dozn to the size of a goat.
mikel is taller than u, richer than u, plays better than u, more connected than u, mikel donates into other ppl's lives more than u so tell me from which aspect of life u stand a better chance than mikel outside your wicked ways.
u have taken the position of a fault finding machine and such position does not bring development in one's life rather condeminations as the bible said, whatsoever u do against others will be used against u. remember, do unto others as u wld want others to do unto u. u a tree of wickedness and hatred and such shall always be portion unless u change your ways.

ur so sad. ur such a hypocrite you know? in any case you don't know anything about me but ill tell you one little detail about me.i was good enough for a scout to approach me and offer me trials in the u.s where he has connections. i chose to go to school on my fathers request and who knows what the future holds? you come here and spit trash on the internet without even knowing who you are talking to, is that the hallmark of sanity? you call me a fault finding machine but who apart from you comes on to this thread to look for people to fight? God has not made me inferior to mikel in any way and i thank him for the blessings and grace He has showered on my life. if you cannot state your position on an issue without raining abuses on people then you do not have a place in civilized society.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by BloodShed1: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2010
Alex Song!!! No question.

People should stop this debate, stop making it seem more complicated than it is.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2010
your so sad. your such a hypocrite you know? in any case you don't know anything about me but ill tell you one little detail about me.i was good enough for a scout to approach me and offer me trials in the u.s where he has connections. i chose to go to school on my fathers request and who knows what the future holds? you come here and spit trash on the internet without even knowing who you are talking to, is that the hallmark of sanity? you call me a fault finding machine but who apart from you comes on to this thread to look for people to fight? God has not made me inferior to mikel in any way and i thank him for the blessings and grace He has showered on my life. if you cannot state your position on an issue without raining abuses on people then you do not have a place in civilized society.

@kgdavid,
u see what i mean? when has going to school became an excuse for not been into soccer? do u think mikel is an illitrate? have u ever listened to him talk to pressmen? are u among the school of thought that believe footballers are illitrate? if yes this is the best time for u to have a rethink.
do not get angry because i am in for a project here which is mind mending.
if you were or are good enough for a scout to get u a trial programme in the usa, it means u are absolutely nobody as the only way we call u a sportsman going for a test in the usa is if u were going for basketball.
pls note, at the moment, the 3 major soccer countries are, spain, england and italy so when next a scout in engaging u tell him to look for clubs in the above 3.on the other hand, how old are u and when are all these dreams going to come to pass and how do u expect it to come to pass when u do not appreciate others whose dreams have come to pass? do u know that many have died with their dreams while many dreams have died with their dreamers. i feel like praying for u this morning. may that God who put dreams of progress in ur mind make them to come out real as u begin to appreciate those whose dreams have come to pass. ur dreams will never die in u and u will never die with ur dreams as long as u appreciate good people and good things and i expect a big amen.
brother, i am not a fighter but i love good things. if u have a dream of being a footballer, u can use mikel as a point of contact because ur parents will never regret having a mikel as a son. whatsoever wrong words that i must have used against u here are not mearnt to bring u down rather they were worthy response to saddists of which u and many others here sound like one.
if actually u are dreaming to be a footballer in future, how do u think or what do u think u are going to do to surpass the history mikel has at least for playing in a star studded chelsea where established midfielders like malouda, lampard, essien, ballack, joe cole and host lot of others.
be informed today that failures do not stay in stamford bridge. u must be among the best for u to be on the bench there in the bridge. mikel so much trusted in himself before making that move and today whatsoever gave him the guts are there to back him up.
for whatsoever reason ur father wants u to go to school, mikel has achieved without announcing that on nairaland.
be reminded that going to school is never a gruanttee to succes especially with the kind of society we live in.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
lets put it this way. this thread is about who is a better player between song and mikel. i said song is better and you say i am hating on mikel then i then say to you that you are hating on song if you say mikel is better. after all song has achieved his dream the same as mikel no? i simply prefer songs style. anything wrong with having a preference? where have you seen me saying that i wish mikel did not make it? if anything, all ihave said is that he should get better which essentially means i am looking for his[i] progess[/i].
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
hi kg David,

u have made a good closing remark here. i dont see anything wrong with a fellow country man making his choice. it is obviouse the the young Mr Alex Song is a better midfielde than Mikel and even Mikel knows that better than those of us trying to support him here on nairaland. Moreover mikels fans should be happier that they have u here to critise him and make him improve his game in the long run insted of giving him credit that he does not deserve. But if it bites them so much that u talk like that ok oh, let him be. from the look of things u are only being objective here. and i like that. Song is a far bigger man in that position than Mikel is. kissU speak like an elder in my kingdom. cry
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
lets put it this way. this thread is about who is a better player between song and mikel. i said song is better and you say i am hating on mikel then i then say to you that you are hating on song if you say mikel is better. after all song has achieved his dream the same as mikel no? i simply prefer songs style. anything wrong with having a preference? where have you seen me saying that i wish mikel did not make it? if anything, all ihave said is that he should get better which essentially means i am looking for his progess.
@kgdavid,
i just prayed for u and i expected a big amen instead of ur interest in telling us how good song is. all the same, sports gurus all over the world know who is better.
it is obvious nigerians cannot discuss soccer with fairness because of the dirtiness of their minds.
we have well over 150 million coaches yet non is qualified to be called one.
u and i know between u and the ppl in ur group and that of the world class coaches like ferguson, mourinho, grants, ancelloti, scolari, and hiddink who knows soccer better.
like i said erlier on, the above mentioned world class coaches will choose mikel while u and ur type will go for song so let's leave that to either greedy, envy or ignorance or better still individual choice.
remember, if song becomes a nigerian tomorrow, he definitely will not get the chance he is getting from nigeria.
are u not think about it, nigeria has refused to grow in anything yet we have refused to leave our wicked ways.
go through this forum and find out how many such negative topics ppl like u have brought up against an individual struggler. it is shameful but the good news is, THE MORE NIGERIANS HATE HIM, THE MORE GOD DEY BUTTER HIS BREAD DEY GO.
by the way, did u hear 2face sing this, WHO GOD BLESS NO ONE CAN COURSE EVEN U BROTHER.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
EH yah, Chidi Chriss,
why are u taking this issue so personal nahhh. Kgdavid is only being objective here and declearing his preference. it is not bc he is a nigerian that he must refuse to see and tell the truth. as at now Song is better than your guy Mikel. are u married to one of his sisters or he is just yr neighbor. lol cry its not bad to like him the way u do oh my dear, but just be objective and dont be his fanatic cry shocked
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
cameroun G:

hi kg David,

u have made a good closing remark here. i dont see anything wrong with a fellow country man making his choice. it is obviouse the the young Mr Alex Song is a better midfielde than Mikel and even Mikel knows that better than those of us trying to support him here on nairaland. Moreover mikels fans should be happier that they have u here to critise him and make him improve his game in the long run insted of giving him credit that he does not deserve. But if it bites them so much that u talk like that ok oh, let him be. from the look of things u are only being objective here. and i like that. Song is a far bigger man in that position than Mikel is. kissU speak like an elder in my kingdom. cry

thank you jor.

@ chidicris you need to come out of the cocoon you are living in. every where in the world fans critizise their players and you will never hear an english fan claiming that lampard is better than ronaldinho. have you ever met any of the world class coaches you are quoting and asked them who hey would choose between the two? is arsene wenger not a world class coach? he picks song constantly so what is your argument against song? i have heard how much i am an enemy of progress but mr man this is not the politics section. you talking about blessings and curses maybe you lost ur way to the religion section? we talk football here so if you wanna argue with me then lets argue football. this thread aims to debate the qualities of two defensive midfielders playing at the top level. i have said song is better to me and you obviously disagree. tell me why you disagree in footballing terms and then we can talk.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
Yeah Kgdavid,

Your man chidichris will never tell u why he thinks He thinks Mikel does the job better than Song cos he is more interested in the fact that Mikel has money. But anyhow sure he is going to see reasons with us anytime soon and accept that the Guy is good. i mean Alex s :oong.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Kgdavid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
yea after eto'o song is your best player and then mbia. how come you know so much about football though?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hi MR Chidicris,

thx for the question. but howcome i got to know much abt football is not what is important here. but what is cooking here on this topic is SONG and MIKEL who is a bettter defensive midfielder. if u want to talk abt etoo u can pair him up with a striker of hi class. Mbia, well well lets not talk abt him now also he too has his own class. u know in football is all about class,profile, achievements, knowhow, ets. i consistently stand on my point, Song is a better midfielder than Mikel Obina. lol cry

Well we talk, eat, undecided sleep and drink football in my area. ie where i come from.lol, i dont know much though but just enough to sustain argments like this. take care. cry cheesy
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ chidicris you need to come out of the cocoon you are living in. every where in the world fans critizise their players and you will never hear an english fan claiming that lampard is better than ronaldinho. have you ever met any of the world class coaches you are quoting and asked them who hey would choose between the two? is arsene wenger not a world class coach? he picks song constantly so what is your argument against song? i have heard how much i am an enemy of progress but mr man this is not the politics section. you talking about blessings and curses maybe you lost your way to the religion section? we talk football here so if you wanna argue with me then lets argue football. this thread aims to debate the qualities of two defensive midfielders playing at the top level. i have said song is better to me and you obviously disagree. tell me why you disagree in footballing terms and then we can talk.

@kgdavid,
u are becoming more and more interesting.
u mentioned politics - real madrid presidential position goes beyond the club and what u see on pitch is a product of the political arrangements and promises of intending presidents hence i urge u to believe it that politics is part of the game of soccer.
most players as we see week in, week out enter the games with the signs of cross and some others celebrate their goals pointing to heaven and many go as far as pulling their jersies to show us such inscriptions as JESUS I LOVE U another way of relating religion to soccer but since u really do not want that to be part of this discussion, let me take u straight to the points.
WENGER - he is a world coach but in the past 5 seasons, his purposes and objectives have come under microscope. the days of ray parlour, henry, pires, edu of brazil, kanu, seaman, campbel(first missionary ourney) etc has a different purpose from what we have today in arsenal as wenger and the club have continiously rate themselves on hoiw much the club made per season against how many trophies in their shelf. be reminded that wenger has deviated from what he was known with(trophies) down to academy coach who raise and sale players and arsenal has been turned into a shopping ground for other big clubs. with the level of briliance u have displayed in ur last few write-ups, i wld have love to see ur head move up and down in acceptance but if on the contrary, u disagree with this, just point to anyother big club where a coach is comfortable after 5 empty seasons. u can as well let me know of anyother big club that has been turned into a shopping ground season in, season out.
PLAYERS'PERFORMANCES - the type of competition a player faces in any club can go a long way in determining who he is. if u know the only french citizen with the IGWE title, he lost that igweship when he entered barcelona. if u know a player called mathew flamini, he lost the fla in his name on getting to milan, if u know the player called hleb, he became a ball boy when he was faced with the competition in barca. the denilsons, carlos velas, ramseys, walcots, songs and their likes are all great players with limitations as they will all be up for sale as soon as they get riped for the task of soccer magic.
take a trip to every club in the world, u will definitely see their walcots, velas, songs, denilsons etc all exhibiting their talents in the reserves. do u know kalkuta the player chelsea was to face fifa ban for? don't u know he will be a regular in arsenal?
MIKEL'S LOVERS - even if arsenal likes mikel, he wldn't want to join issues with the likes of ferguson and mourinho and u know it too well that the only way wenger can buy an established player is in the likes of sylvester and campbell in his second coming.
COACHES ACTIONS - the behaviour of a coach towards a particular player tells u what he feels with talking to me, i knew mourinho does not like shevshenko hence he sold him.if mikel was not good to any of those coaches, keeping him on the bench will not attract any question as is the case in nigeria and there will be no way he will get his second contract.
finally, i like song as player and i know many coaches are watching him, if he gets to where they are waiting for him, surely suitors will come from here and there.
ACHIEVMENTS - i know u were one of us in the arguement that mikel was surposed to be given the best player in hollan instead of messi then he managed second. he was in egypt 2006 and was made man of the match despite coming from the bench. he's won fa cup or cups with chelsea and the one they played in usa where chelsea won inter and millan.
in conclussion brother, playing among ur fellow kids where the competition is lesser gives u much room to express urself but it is always different when established players are in competition with u.
remember, if igwe henry comes back to arsenal today, he will surely be a regular.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chidichris(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
Well we talk, eat, Undecided sleep and drink football in my area. ie where i come from.lol, i dont know much though but just enough to sustain argments like this. take care.
@cameroun G.
i had wanted to ignore u but u can't stop using the word mr. chris which shows respect but this line above is lies am sorry.
the last time i checked, what is invoke in cameroun is MINBO"
how many bottles u can drink a day determines who u are.
i wish u have any topic on beer and makosa.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by camerounG(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
hey Chidi again,

Y ou must be a very good speech maker i will invite u to be the spokesperson on my wedding day. lol.i sill insist that between Song and Mikel inthe midfield Song is better. do u agree or not, As for Henri the fact that he is not regular does not make him an inferior player to whoever. but i have a word for u, HENRI IS STILL BETTER AT HIS AGE THAN ANY YOUNGER PLAYER THAT U KNOW, HAVE KNOWN AND WILL EVER KNOW. cry Thanks for agreeing with me. MEANWILE, REMEMBER, SONG IS BETTER IN THE MIDFIELD THAN MIKEL,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.