Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video (38818 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Elxandre(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:
What people don't know is that it was Lola who introduced them into the oil and gas business they currently are into. Her dad has a big oil firm and they used her contacts. When she was doing all the help and rendering all the services to the okoye family they didn't complain.

I guess in life people just want to use you and then dump you when they are through. You are only lucky to find those who will appreciate your efforts.
Are your sure of your facts?

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by dview001(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2017
no be who call police first dey win case o
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by jayson87: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Eyaa...my heart goes out to her and her husband. They are really trying hard to make their solo career work. Truth is Paul is going to drop a banger and once he does, Mr P will go down to the level of Skales them.

I wish Mr P success. The industry takes no prisoner and I hope he remains at the top with those he has been there with. If not, let him Eedris Abdulkarim how the view from below looks like after enjoying at the top.
skales his better off Mr P

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Sincerely without hate, That song was Dope.

Wish I had just a reason to condemn it but am just sober and speechless. He nailed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI45rF_GXYM&t=30s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
God bless you jawe.. She has always being there for her man, no wonder her man will hold her tight

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
jayson87:
skales his better off Mr P

Stop peddling unbelievable lies!

Even a Dbanj cant presently meet-up his present feet. Exclude past glory!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by verygudbadguy(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
wife of a dancer ... peter stop deceiving yourself singing is not your calling better open a dancing school or go back and beg your brothers, the new video he release didn't worth it, he keep reciting one verse for 4 whole minutes , Lola useless wicked woman that split brothers your days are numbered, may the green 7up bottle you used to bottled Peter's brain shatters into pieces Amen

Don't cry me a river baby, cry a lagoon. Oba ni ka dawo jo, Oba ni ka faagun. (In Olamide's voice). You are not God man. Hush!

18 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by lyntiffany(f): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:
What people don't know is that it was Lola who introduced them into the oil and gas business they currently are into. Her dad has a big oil firm and they used her contacts. When she was doing all the help and rendering all the services to the okoye family they didn't complain.

I guess in life people just want to use you and then dump you when they are through. You are only lucky to find those who will appreciate your efforts.
Help me tell them. That woman has contributed so much in the lives of the Okoyes and all those period nobody called her a witch but immediately the think they have gained ground they became resentful towards her.
But I love peter for standing by her it shows his not a push over.
We are women and we know how it feels when your husbands family is against you but the ability of your husband to stand by you is all that matters.

19 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by prettyboi1(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
wife of a dancer ... peter stop deceiving yourself singing is not your calling better open a dancing school or go back and beg your brothers, the new video he release didn't worth it, he keep reciting one verse for 4 whole minutes , Lola useless wicked woman that split brothers your days are numbered, may the green 7up bottle you used to bottled Peter's brain shatters into pieces Amen
Get out of here, small mind!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by wayne4loan: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2017
tballeyy:
Witch
slowpoke angry

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by royalamour(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

Damn! How come you know all these?

Wehdone o....

I troway nyash for you. grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by adeshkhan(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:

Your sense happens to be in that bottle.. I can't believe you typed this poo yourself... Oloriburuku

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2017
adeshkhan:

Your sense happens to be in that bottle.. I can't believe you typed this poo yourself... Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by romeorailss: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
prettyboi1:
Get out of here, small mind!

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Don't cry me a river baby, cry a lagoon. Oba ni ka dawo jo, Oba ni ka faagun. (In Olamide's voice). You are God man. Hush!
just gerrout of here
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

very true..
Lola's family owns one of the biggest oil contracting firm in the country..her family is super rich..
her dad's company does contracts for all the big players in the oil industry..
i think either her or her Sister is the CEO cant remember now.should be her sis..

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You are right about Lola's father. He was a former Chevron oga. He moved on to establish oil servicing firms in Lag and PH. He used to be my number 1 customer when I was with an old generation bank.

Truth is, the lady helped them (P-square) to climb the success ladder. Why the other Okoyes refused to accept her is what I don't know.

Cool it down is good though. The percentage of people supporting on Peter is mind blowing. He was the face of the group. I believe he will do just fine. I wish Paul the best too. The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly.
They hated her because shes a Yoruba! Thats the truth

13 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by igbsam(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2017
So its obvious now that she's the one encouraging and pushing peter to split up psquare cos she wanted him to do this on his own. Fear Women!!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by adeshkhan(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61655144][/quote]

Your worst nightmare...
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
[s]wife of a dancer ... peter stop deceiving yourself singing is not your calling better open a dancing school or go back and beg your brothers, the new video he release didn't worth it, he keep reciting one verse for 4 whole minutes , Lola useless wicked woman that split brothers your days are numbered, may the green 7up bottle you used to bottled Peter's brain shatters into pieces Amen[/s]
you hated her because shes a Yoruba, continue with the hatred while Peter & Lola are busy making money grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2017
igbsam:
So its obvious now that she's the one encouraging and pushing peter to split up psquare cos she wanted him to do this on his own. Fear Women!!!
Nope
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by verygudbadguy(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
just gerrout of here
Low life, village boy. Keep hating on Yorubas. The same hatred your forefathers planted in you guys is the same that made the Okoyes to despise their Sister-in-law so much that majority of them refused to attend their wedding.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by mightyhazel: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
paul is the man...

this guy na just video vixen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Supportive wife[b] but truthfully the video is lacking[/b].

Looks amateurish.

Still hope Peter make it thou. Just to prove them wrong.

Tell us your lies, It will be more appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by mightyhazel: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

take it easy on the lies...

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:

Please try to always eat well. Balanced diet I mean.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Please try to always eat well. Balanced diet I mean.
who is this goat

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Low life, village boy. Keep hating on Yorubas. The same hatred your forefathers planted in you guys is the same that made the Okoyes to despise their Sister-in-law so much that majority of them refused to attend their wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
you hated her because shes a Yoruba, continue with the hatred while Peter & Lola are busy making money grin grin grin
peter will soon park go yellowbar

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
who is this goat

Now you showing more symptoms of nutritional deficiency!

What has a goat got to do with the fact that you always sounding stupid with your comments and always anxious to publicize to the world that you the most stupid individual in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Now you showing more symptoms of nutritional deficiency!

What has a goat got to do with the fact that you always sounding stupid with your comments and always anxious to publicize to the world that you the most stupid individual in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.