Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video (38822 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Benekruku(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61655974][/quote]

Normally, I dont join issues with miscreants, paupers and low-lifers. But on a Sunday, being a born-again, I try my utmost best to orientate people on how to be better and make good use of there life's just like what am doing now. Its just my special way of giving back to the needy intellectually. And I only do on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Banter1(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Wish boths of them well so that it will be well with you. Why trying to bring Peter down? Its unfortunate with the youths of this our generation.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by mrdickhead: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
The video and the song is cool,haters will always have something to say.
God bless Peter,God bless Paul and Jude okoye.

all those single unmarried people hating on lola because she's a Yoruba,I pray your in laws won't hate you this way undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by mrdickhead: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Banter1:
Wish boths of them well so that it will be well with you. Why trying to bring Peter down? Its unfortunate with the youths of this our generation.
one thing I know,Peter and Paul will still collaborate ,they are brothers for Christ sake,twins for that matter.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Pidginwhisper: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Promismike:
[s]After you have succeeded in breaking them up.

May we never marry divisive wives.[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
wife of a dancer ... peter stop deceiving yourself singing is not your calling better open a dancing school or go back and beg your brothers, the new video he release didn't worth it, he keep reciting one verse for 4 whole minutes , Lola useless wicked woman that split brothers your days are numbered, may the green 7up bottle you used to bottled Peter's brain shatters into pieces Amen

Look @ this mumu; D

Peter will go far, IF he continues to work hard.

Paul can also make it too, if he is ready to put in the work.

One's success does not stop the other from succeeding

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2017
tballeyy:
Witch

Trained under your mum ?

Just asking though

grin

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2017
mightyhazel:
take it easy on the lies...
She is right

Even tho it's hard to admit, those of us who know, know

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by nkemchineke: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Liar liar.
Her dad is not any oil mogul. Common shut up.
sexybaby22:
What people don't know is that it was Lola who introduced them into the oil and gas business they currently are into. Her dad has a big oil firm and they used her contacts. When she was doing all the help and rendering all the services to the okoye family they didn't complain.

I guess in life people just want to use you and then dump you when they are through. You are only lucky to find those who will appreciate your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by nnokwa042(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
you hated her because shes a Yoruba, continue with the hatred while Peter & Lola are busy making money grin grin grin
she's not even full Yoruba she's half half abi na so Yoruba people dey look like?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Adebowale89(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
wife of a dancer ... peter stop deceiving yourself singing is not your calling better open a dancing school or go back and beg your brothers, the new video he release didn't worth it, he keep reciting one verse for 4 whole minutes , Lola useless wicked woman that split brothers your days are numbered, may the green 7up bottle you used to bottled Peter's brain shatters into pieces Amen

stop disgracing other Igbos. don't u know the readers that would be reading this your gibberish, we think no Igbo get sense?

you ve been advised to be doing your brain check-up often. that u choose to be a subordinate under your parent/brother in all your lifetime doesn't mean peter should

he's happy with his freedom either he sing wack song as u people do call it or not

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by wilsonlexis: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
Pls don't take it the wrong way,I may only ask what you know about music,but the truth be told he is good,he not Michael Jackson or the top A list artist in the world but he tried,the guy is trying to what his heart feels ,he believes he has been under people shadows,so instead of criticising like if you ever wrote a song in your life,just keep quiet and let people do their thing oga

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Sincerely without hate, That song was Dope.

Wish I had just a reason to condemn it but am just sober and speechless. He nailed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI45rF_GXYM&t=30s

You are right bro. The song is Dope and sleek

I realy dont know why some are hating on this guy. Some are just against him for marrying from another tribe. But the lady is a source of joy and happiness of Peter. Why are they unhappy for his happiness.

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

stop disgracing other Igbos. don't u know the readers that would be reading this your gibberish, we think no Igbo get sense?

you ve been advised to be doing your brain check-up often. that u choose to be a subordinate under your parent/brother in all your lifetime doesn't mean peter should

he's happy with his freedom either he sing wack song as u people do call it or not

Ibos

So tribalistic and full of hate

He married a yoruba and so what. The lady is even prettier than several of their ladies with hair all over their bodies like monkey grin

Many of their ladies are so blessed with hair that they even have beard. With "Yamful" legs grin thinking being light skinned is what beauty is

Why hating this guy. He is the one who will live with the lady not them.

That song kool it down is better than the most recent songs they both did together. Thats a fact

And Peter has a good voice and good delivery

Who ever wan die because of my comment is free to go jump into the sea

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
adeshkhan:

Your sense happens to be in that bottle.. I can't believe you typed this poo yourself... Oloriburuku

grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Promismike:
After you have succeeded in breaking them up.

May we never marry divisive wives.

Village Boy with village sense

U just com Obodo Lagos?

Your Amelica grin

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:

Eyaah you need urgent attention boy. Monkeypox is deadly and its already making you talk out of sense.

If U were not sick yould know Cool it down is a good song. Hate, Senselessnes and Monkeypox all on you alone.

Im calling 911 for you right away grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by mrojo24: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2017
2010 Toyota Camry for sale in Abuja This is a super clean car which has no scratches and it is completly accident free. It has very sound engine and clean in and out.
Category: Car
Model: Toyota
New/Used: Used
Nigerian Used/Imported: Imported
Fuel Type: Petrol
Year Of Manufacture: 2010
Price In Naira: 3,000,000
Call for detail 08169111568
Share This Post-

1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by ggoldmine: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You are right about Lola's father. He was a former Chevron oga. He moved on to establish oil servicing firms in Lag and PH. He used to be my number 1 customer when I was with an old generation bank.

Truth is, the lady helped them (P-square) to climb the success ladder. Why the other Okoyes refused to accept her is what I don't know.

Cool it down is good though. The percentage of people supporting on Peter is mind blowing. He was the face of the group. I believe he will do just fine. I wish Paul the best too. The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly.

Pls, how exactly did she help them climb the success ladder? I'm very much aware that they were already successful in their career before Lola came along.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by ideylaff: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:
What people don't know is that it was Lola who introduced them into the oil and gas business they currently are into. Her dad has a big oil firm and they used her contacts. When she was doing all the help and rendering all the services to the okoye family they didn't complain.

I guess in life people just want to use you and then dump you when they are through. You are only lucky to find those who will appreciate your efforts.

Which Lola introduced them to oil and gas.

Same Lola that was doing Aliko and co for Money while dating

Please let her not come and form angel here oo

Hope you are not terming selling 3rd party middleman Diesel and transporting PMS as Oil and Gas business ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Olatara(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Bullhari007:
peter will soon park go yellowbar
This one u are shouting afonja, hope u are alright. Wetin be afonja u guys are chanting sef Use ur head.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Adebowale89(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

Ibos

So tribalistic and full of hate

He married a yoruba and so what. The lady is even prettier than several of their ladies with hair all over their bodies like monkey grin

Many of their ladies are so blessed with hair that they even have beard. With "Yamful" legs grin thinking being light skinned is what beauty is

Why hating this guy. He is the one who will live with the lady not them.

That song kool it down is better than the most recent songs they both did together. Thats a fact

And Peter has a good voice and good delivery

Who ever wan die because of my comment is free to go jump into the sea

u dey mind that mumu. hatred is an inheritance in their land.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by dammiecool(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
ggoldmine:

Pls, how exactly did she help them climb the success ladder? I'm very much aware that they were already successful in their career before Lola came along.
Seems u don't know much about lola n Peters relationship

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Kzealz(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Lol... Dude be trying hard to prove himself worthy... Chill bro don't rush things up... I hope u get nominated for the next rated category �����

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by ViktorMartins(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Supportive wife but truthfully the video is lacking.

Looks amateurish.

Still hope Peter make it thou. Just to prove them wrong.

Nice ass, lady wink
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Olatara:
This one u are shouting afonja, hope u are alright. Wetin be afonja u guys are chanting sef Use ur head.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by tballeyy(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
wayne4loan:
slowpoke angry
beardog
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

Eyaah you need urgent attention boy. Monkeypox is deadly and its already making you talk out of sense.

If U were not sick yould know Cool it down is a good song. Hate, Senselessnes and Monkeypox all on you alone.

Im call 911 for you right away grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2017
wilsonlexis:

Pls don't take it the wrong way,I may only ask what you know about music,but the truth be told he is good,he not Michael Jackson or the top A list artist in the world but he tried,the guy is trying to what his heart feels ,he believes he has been under people shadows,so instead of criticising like if you ever wrote a song in your life,just keep quiet and let people do their thing oga
Mr man just gerrout of here
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by tballeyy(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

Trained under your mum ?

Just asking though

grin
ogun will use the blood of ur family bath this week. Ase mo e lara

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
ideylaff:

Which Lola introduced them to oil and gas.

Same Lola that was doing Aliko and co for Money while dating

Please let her not come and form angel here oo

Hope you are not terming selling 3rd party middleman Diesel and transporting PMS as Oil and Gas business ooo

Even if she was dating them that's between her and Peter, we can't judge because every relationship/marriage has its own dynamics and if the husband and wife understand each other what isn't an issue to them should not be an issue to an OUTSIDER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.