Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Did Kit Harington (JON SNOW) Cry After Reading The Game Of Thrones Script? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Did Kit Harington (JON SNOW) Cry After Reading The Game Of Thrones Script? (577 Views)

Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah / Game Of Thrones Star, Kit Harington, Aka Jon Snow Earns N928m Per Episode / Game Of Thrones Star, Kit Harington, Earns N928m Per Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Kit Harington (JON SNOW) Cry After Reading The Game Of Thrones Script? by viktoworld(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kit Harington aka JON SNOW definitely knows the ending of Game of Thrones and he admitted he got emotional while going through the last content of the hit HBO TV series. The actor additionally uncovered that the content reading occurred just a week ago.

Game of Thrones has been a tremendous part of Harington and whatever is left of the cast’s lives, and realizing that the experience will soon come to an end is making everyone of them bit nostalgic. On The One Show, Harington stated,

“I cried at the end! It wasn’t anything particular that happens. You have to remember, I’ve done eight years of it. I think, no one really cares about [Game of Thrones] more than us… It’s been an institution longer than any other institution I’ve been in. School, drama school, anything.”

Harington added that the thought of the show ending makes him weep a bit. He went on to say that Game of Thrones really means a lot to him because it has been an institution longer than any other institutions he had been in like the school or a drama school.

says he will miss everyone

read more at https://www.extremediary.com/2017/10/21/kit-harington-cry-reading-game-thrones-script/

(1) (Reply)

See accredited places to Buy Tstv Decoders In Nigeria* / Maze Runner: The Death Cure Set To Overtake Jumanji At The Box Office / Help A Nairalander To Download A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.