Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55346 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
I get tested every 6 months or even better only one partner for life
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by WIXE(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
We just do our best as human,only God can save.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Joephat:
This HIV stuff is overrated here on nairaland

it is not overrated it is real. just becareful.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
wink[quote author=Benita27 post=61651991]Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

Not just that. He may also fall victim too by contacting this from one of the person his friend has infected unknowingly. It's a small world after all.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by nkemdi89(f): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let more guys contract the virus, since most of you are interested in primarital sex to the extent of breaking up with your girlfriend because she doesn't subscribe to sex before marriage. Many guys abandon good girls because of their love for sex, dogs everywhere, even on your first meeting they will start demanding sex, as if that's the bedrock of any successful relationship.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Kylekent59: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
His continuous sleeping with gals/cheat will keep multiplying the virus inside him when he sleeps with the infected once.

At OP you have to advise him and if he doesn't wonna stop,then report him to human right/police/doctor. With this you might be saving a soul and clearing your guilt.

To you and your friend,this is the time you need God into your lives, repent and do good.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Klington: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bad friend
Bad advicer

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by lorenzos1: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Joephat:
This HIV stuff is overrated here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by nosiebaba(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
Better expose him until he nail your sister

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
HIV is a weak virus.

You can literally destroy that virus with your mind and clean out your entire system of the program.

How sir ?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nigeriadondie: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
i can see shade viewing o op (folashade96) shocked
U no well cheesy
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
IwantToShashe:

How sir ?

Through the Power of the Mind, thoughts, feelings and schumann frequency all executed at precision within 9 seconds. Nine being the highest number from 0 to 1
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by smilingface(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
this is a big shame,op you have an evil mindset you're a worst friend a guy can have..that your foolish friend will later regret and guilt will not let him have rest if mind.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sorry o but why every 6 months? Ain't you in a committed relationship?
solasoulmusic:
I get tested every 6 months or even better only one partner for life
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Buchi19: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
op.I think you failed God and ur Friend for given him such advice,jst knw what goes around comes around(law of karma) The earlier you expose ur Frnd the better

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by beccab78: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
avoid sex is d best if nt use condom ok
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
Sorry o but why every 6 months? Ain't you in a committed relationship?
i know I can stay faithful no matter what because I know I love him but I don’t know if he loves me enough to be behind my back
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
RevT1:

Why have a boyfriend u have sex with when u are a christian?
To b rational we are humans, it takes d grace of God not to have sex with someone u are romantically involved with.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Folashade96 on my mind
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hope he does the test with you too or just you?

Why be in a relationship you don't trust your partner?
solasoulmusic:
i know I can stay faithful no matter what because I know I love him but I don’t know if he loves me enough to be behind my back
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
you too like prick,I pray make prick no kill you one day
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
solasoulmusic:
yinmu
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
Hope he does the test with you too or just you?

Why be in a relationship you don't trust your partner?

You can trust someone but believe me there are surprises you never see coming .

This issue is sensitive because it can happen to anyone even innocent people but the lesson is to probably test together or commit to staying faithful to each other not just in words but deeds too.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nov6:

the cheat cheats the cheater...
This are some of the reasons relationship/commitment scares the shit out of me..
I don't just want to die for nothing...
That's why you have to look before you leap.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by enemyofprogress: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
IwantToShashe:

How sir ?
by drinking rat poison
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Not my business... I don't sleep around.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Then the trust is questionable.
solasoulmusic:

You can trust someone but believe me there are surprises
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by redangel2017: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wen the bible says to abstain from sex.. U went blind and skiped that verse.. Now u had aids.. Nd u spreading it.. Exactly what the devil doeS.. Searching to kill and destroy.. U er now a devil.. Both of u will have a nice time in hell.. Nd u will be coronated accordingly... Stupid and senseless ppl.. Read bible .. U no go read
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by limamintruth: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
Well he can only give it to cheats.

And the infected 'cheat' will then transmit the disease to her innocent/unsuspecting bf or spouse as well. Hence the circle continues. undecided

So you can now see that the said guy & the evil OP are doing more harm than good to the society in general.

Pls you need to desist from supporting evil, because nothing can justify what the wicked Tade is doing. Nothing at all!
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SycophanticGoat: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

What if your girl has another guy

How many guys do you have? cheesy grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
People like him are out there in both sexes UNKNOWNINGLY spreading the disease, so I think more emphasis should be laid on cheating. If less people cheat, less'll get the virus in the first place. It spreads more via multiple sex partners not because you have sex.
limamintruth:

And the infected 'cheat' will then transmit the disease to her innocent/unsuspecting bf or spouse as well. Hence the circle continues. undecided

So you can now see that the said guy & the evil OP are doing more harm than good to the society in general.

Pls you need to desist from supporting evil, because nothing can justify what the wicked Tade is doing. Nothing at all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.