Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby (736 Views)

The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2017
This dream today was strange but made me think.

It was continuous to one in which I was travelling back to my home and realized I forgot my phone, got off the bus and started going back. The part about getting off was also interesting as there seemed to be so many incentives to do so. Before that, first I realized that even though I bought a crate of eggs, they were around 10. I decided to let it pass as I was thinking going to the seller to complain. Then a minibus came by, a faster one that would reach the destination before the bus. A lady in the bus got off and I thought of following then decided to stay. What really convinced me to get off was the phone.

I got off on the next stage and started walking back. That's when I passed closed by a few pieces of dumped items. Then I had a tiny baby cough. I looked in that direction to see a tiny, slim but looking full bag that was tightly shut. I knew then that someone had dumped a baby. I rushed to open it abit so it could breath. I tried yelling to some construction workers a short distance away, but they seem unmoved, weren't bothered with my business. So I decided to take it.

I took it out. It was very tiny and seem very newly born. And it started crying when I put it over my shoulder. I checked to see if the umbilical cord was still there - I don't think I ever established that grin

I talked too it and it talked back. He asked why the mother threw it away and kept another kid. We had a long conversation but I can only remember a bit of it. At some point, the kid peed on me shocked I hurriedly moved it close to the ground to finish the business away from me. "Sorry about that", he said grin I really understood. I asked him who his mother was. He gave me a name - the name of my cousin. Then I remembered that the cousin had only one child. I wondered why she threw this one away. None of anyone in the family knew of this abandoned baby (in real life, that cousin of mine has one child, and recently lost one during child birth).

The situation started seeming unreal to me after some time. I wanted to get out of it, and I said, "I think this is a dream." I tried to talk to the dream by telling it to stop. The kid did what I was doing too undecided It did not stop. As we continued to talk, the kid turned into a plastic doll. I hit it against the wall severally but it was just a doll. A tiny, play size doll with blonde hair, undecided Then I saw a small but deep pull of water. I just knew I should put it there and when I did, it changed back to a baby and swam down deep into the water. Then I woke up.
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by kingjomezy(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Hmm what I believe is that God showed you something
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by mexxmoney: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2017
The dream is meaningless. Forget it and move on with your life
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by amunkita(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Ur cousin knew wat happened to her lost baby. I think she donated the baby to d marine world were she belonged.
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by amunkita(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2017
mexxmoney:
The dream is meaningless. Forget it and move on with your life

Are u saying its the manifestation of malaria fever

1 Like

Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Bros do you drink? If you do stop taking stouts or ogogoro!

Stick with GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!!

Your dream go dey sharp and sweet.
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by shadeyinka(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Muafrika2:
This dream today was strange but made me think.

It was continuous to one in which I was travelling back to my home and realized I forgot my phone, got off the bus and started going back. The part about getting off was also interesting as there seemed to be so many incentives to do so. Before that, first I realized that even though I bought a crate of eggs, they were around 10. I decided to let it pass as I was thinking going to the seller to complain. Then a minibus came by, a faster one that would reach the destination before the bus. A lady in the bus got off and I thought of following then decided to stay. What really convinced me to get off was the phone.

I got off on the next stage and started walking back. That's when I passed closed by a few pieces of dumped items. Then I had a tiny baby cough. I looked in that direction to see a tiny, slim but looking full bag that was tightly shut. I knew then that someone had dumped a baby. I rushed to open it abit so it could breath. I tried yelling to some construction workers a short distance away, but they seem unmoved, weren't bothered with my business. So I decided to take it.

I took it out. It was very tiny and seem very newly born. And it started crying when I put it over my shoulder. I checked to see if the umbilical cord was still there - I don't think I ever established that grin

I talked too it and it talked back. He asked why the mother threw it away and kept another kid. We had a long conversation but I can only remember a bit of it. At some point, the kid peed on me shocked I hurriedly moved it close to the ground to finish the business away from me. "Sorry about that", he said grin I really understood. I asked him who his mother was. He gave me a name - the name of my cousin. Then I remembered that the cousin had only one child. I wondered why she threw this one away. None of anyone in the family knew of this abandoned baby (in real life, that cousin of mine has one child, and recently lost one during child birth).

The situation started seeming unreal to me after some time. I wanted to get out of it, and I said, "I think this is a dream." I tried to talk to the dream by telling it to stop. The kid did what I was doing too undecided It did not stop. As we continued to talk, the kid turned into a plastic doll. I hit it against the wall severally but it was just a doll. A tiny, play size doll with blonde hair, undecided Then I saw a small but deep pull of water. I just knew I should put it there and when I did, it changed back to a baby and swam down deep into the water. Then I woke up.

Sometimes we all do have junk dreams.

The only way to be sure is to talk to God about it and ask that if there is an important information in it, God should repeat the message.

If the message is repeated (it doesn't have to be the same dream) then you can take it seriously.

In your dream, did you have any form of fear or apprehension?

1 Like

Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

Sometimes we all do have junk dreams.

The only way to be sure is to talk to God about it and ask that if there is an important information in it, God should repeat the message.

If the message is repeated (it doesn't have to be the same dream) then you can take it seriously.

In your dream, did you have any form of fear or apprehension?
I did at the when I tried to escape.
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by Hier(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Bad dream

I didn't even read it to the end
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by shadeyinka(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

I did at the when I tried to escape.

You didn't mention that. However, I am not sure I have a valid interpretation for you. Other than the word "responsibility", I don't know what it means or how it connects.

Copy CharlyG maybe he has an insight.

-But, not all dreams have valid messages.
-The important massages, if you ask will normally be repeated for you
-Sometimes is safe to say " Lord!, I don't understand this dream, but whatever the message/implication is, take care of it!"
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by temi4fash(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Dream: I Picked An Abandoned, Talking Baby by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

You didn't mention that. However, I am not sure I have a valid interpretation for you. Other than the word "responsibility", I don't know what it means or how it connects.

Copy CharlyG maybe he has an insight.

-But, not all dreams have valid messages.
-The important massages, if you ask will normally be repeated for you
-Sometimes is safe to say " Lord!, I don't understand this dream, but whatever the message/implication is, take care of it!"

Thanks, I'll do that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If There’s One God, Why All The Different Religions?. / What Is Your Best Christmas Song / Experiencing Persistent Thoughts Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.