Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story (4745 Views)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
In my own opinion,religion has done a lot of damage to the world especially to Africa because of the extreme poverty rate! Prospective happy homes ruined in the name of ' consultation'. I'm of the opinion that no one knows tomorrow except God, but it's a shame now how pastor determine your husband and wife just by writting his or her name in a sheet of paper! My first experience was in 2009, I met a lady on 2go app and we got chatting, initially she was reluctant to give me the attention, after some months she suddenly changed, most times starting the conversation, I was curious and I asked why the sudden interest, she reluctantly but soberly told me that her pastor asked her to break up with her man that GOD doesn't want her to marry the guy! The guy was very sad, I read all the messages of the guy trying to bring her to her senses and I felt sorry for him! She ask me to tell her my full names so that the pastor can pray about it! I sent names but they were entirely not my names, but according to the pastor the name sent is the perfect husband God want for her even though those names were fake! My second experience was with another lady I knew I don't have feelings for at all! I just wanna have a revenge f****k for what she did to me while we were awaiting JAMB results, that's a story for another day though lol! She asked me to follow her to the church to see the pastor before she can say yes! I went with her knowing that most of those pastor are fake! We knelt down and after reading some verses snd speaking in tongues, the pastor was telling this lady how she sees my heart! Yeeee see knocking! Lol that God show him am the best man for her! His God couldn't pick the fact that I was fake! After enough revenge kpanshing I move on! Don't blame me until you know why I came for revenge)! After that experience I was more convinced that most of these pastors are just playing with our mind set and future! Meanwhile I can say conveniently I have tested up to 10 pastors or Alfa with fake names and they always hav something to say! Some of those names are even taken from movies! Dear sis, this is enough sermon from chronicle today! Stop putting pastor in the position of the almighty! Only God can determine your future, stop taking names around in the name of searching for Mr right! I'm a very good xtian! But I believe its better you talk to God yourself! A word is enough for the wise o! May the Lord bless the reading of his son words! Can we share the grace please? Lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Adukey(f): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by AntiWailer: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Any pastor choosing names from a list is a fraudster.

If u want to try it.

Send names of 4 people above 70 years. They will still pick one for u.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Adukey:
Tell them o
dem no dey hear na
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Any pastor choosing names from a list is a fraudster.

If u want to try it.

Send names of 4 people above 70 years. They will still pick one for u.
i tell you! Even put Aisha Buhari name they will Still have something to say! Haba kilode
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by MhizzAJ(f): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Some churches are just taking advantage of single ladies

I really don't know why most of them can't just trust God and pray for themselves

Some of these men of God don't even know their left from their right

They just keep giving fake prophecies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by illicit(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
whether man or woman, we got to stop patronising mediums and spiritualists, they have a way of enslaving one

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Adaumunocha(f): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Very true.... I communicate with my God directly

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some churches are just taking advantage of single ladies

I really don't know why most of them can't just trust God and pray for themselves

Some of these men of God don't even know their left from their right

They just keep giving fake prophecies
we worship pastors in Africa!it's a big issue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
illicit:
whether man or woman, we got to stop patronising mediums and spiritualists, they have a way of enslaving one
its called mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
There was an ex who left me because the pastor 'prayed' about it! She introduced a guy who's more older and more buoyant financially, immediately 'holy spirit' chose the guy as the future husband not knowing dude is married somewhere else with two kids! Kasala later burst! I just dey my own dey observe! Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by farano(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2017
People still do this? God speaks to all of us not only pastors. Everyone is a child of God. It's those who choose to submit to His loving will and then listen will hear Him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2017
I suffer no be small all these yeye pastors cannot make heaven cry undecided
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by judey1992(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2017
because in harsh conditions like the one we found ourselves, Religion remains our Opium.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Yahooboi:
I suffer no be small all these yeye pastors cannot make heaven cry undecided
lol they have flats in hell
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2017
judey1992:
because in harsh conditions like the one we found ourselves, Religion remains our Opium.

that's it! Despite all our night vigils we still far behind! We are too gullible
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Went for counselling. I don drink Goldberg like mad that morning. I dey ooze gaan. Knowing say he go catch me Immediately he came I just stretched sweet fat envelope give am. As the counselling dey go the room don dey stuffy and I don dey sleep. I tell oga say I get running stomach. Immediately he enter trance come talk say I be the certified guy. Say na me God choose.I was like "guy you for no lie Na. Just say make I go" but I no voice out. If the lady man of dog fit lie that means her lie go cause nuclear bomb.

That was the beginning of the end of our relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2017
farano:
People still do this? God speaks to all of us not only pastors. Everyone is a child of God. It's those who choose to submit to His loving will and then listen will hear Him.

This is so wrong. Only God himself knows who his is child. Even Jesus himself did not say so until God said so first.

I agree on that last line of yours. However, do you think God approves of that sokoto you are wearing in your dp?
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by bloodmoneyspita: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Pastor checking you on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Pastor checking you on Facebook
they add u up from the phone number you wrote down on the FIRST TIMER paper! God is too lenient
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by cooldude62(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere. There are genuine ones though.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by thowbie7ven(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
farano:
Farano my baby mama...
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by farano(f): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

[b]This is so wrong.[/b]Only God himself knows who his is child. Even Jesus himself did not say so until God said so first.

I agree on that last line of yours. However, do you think God approves of that sokoto you are wearing in your dp?
God is the father of all by virtue of the fact that his the creator of man. .We all are viewed as belonging to Him.

About my dp, I find nothing wrong with my dressing. .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by farano(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Farano my baby mama...
I'm not your baby mama..
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by QueenSekxy(f): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
that's very bad! !I don't believe such,if I love you,I'm marrying straight..all these pastors contributes to why some ladies aren't married till date,,they keep prophesying badluck ,,telling you scary things that will leave you confused...

ladies that still do that are gullible to the last.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Jesuschrist419: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Sydney17:
In my own opinion,religion has done a lot of damage to the world especially to Africa because of the extreme poverty rate! Prospective happy homes ruined in the name of ' consultation'. I'm of the opinion that no one knows tomorrow except God, but it's a shame now how pastor determine your husband and wife just by writting his or her name in a sheet of paper! My first experience was in 2009, I met a lady on 2go app and we got chatting, initially she was reluctant to give me the attention, after some months she suddenly changed, most times starting the conversation, I was curious and I asked why the sudden interest, she reluctantly but soberly told me that her pastor asked her to break up with her man that GOD doesn't want her to marry the guy! The guy was very sad, I read all the messages of the guy trying to bring her to her senses and I felt sorry for him! She ask me to tell her my full names so that the pastor can pray about it! I sent names but they were entirely not my names, but according to the pastor the name sent is the perfect husband God want for her even though those names were fake! My second experience was with another lady I knew I don't have feelings for at all! I just wanna have a revenge f****k for what she did to me while we were awaiting JAMB results, that's a story for another day though lol! She asked me to follow her to the church to see the pastor before she can say yes! I went with her knowing that most of those pastor are fake! We knelt down and after reading some verses snd speaking in tongues, the pastor was telling this lady how she sees my heart! Yeeee see knocking! Lol that God show him am the best man for her! His God couldn't pick the fact that I was fake! After enough revenge kpanshing I move on! Don't blame me until you know why I came for revenge)! After that experience I was more convinced that most of these pastors are just playing with our mind set and future! Meanwhile I can say conveniently I have tested up to 10 pastors or Alfa with fake names and they always hav something to say! Some of those names are even taken from movies! Dear sis, this is enough sermon from chronicle today! Stop putting pastor in the position of the almighty! Only God can determine your future, stop taking names around in the name of searching for Mr right! I'm a very good xtian! But I believe its better you talk to God yourself! A word is enough for the wise o! May the Lord bless the reading of his son words! Can we share the grace please? Lol
I don't blame the pastors but Christainity. An atheist won't waste their time with stupid prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by schumastic(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I don't blame the pastors but Christainity. An atheist won't waste their time with stupid prophecy
with due respect sir! My Christian Faith can't be compromised! Don't bring atheists n xtianity debate here
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2017
farano:
God is the father of all by virtue of the fact that his the creator of man. .We all are viewed as belonging to Him.

You are terribly wrong. God is not father of all by virtue of creation but by those who choose to follow and obey him. It's like saying someone can be a child of God because he was created by God yet he doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ.

Speaking of creation, God only created two people,the rest of us were born. Which points to,not everyone is born into Christ, some are born unto idols, sea gods, etc hence not everyone can claim to be Child of God.

About my dp, I find nothing wrong with my dressing. .

I wasn't speaking of you, else you wont be wearing it in the first place. I was speaking of your Creator. What do you think he will say?
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Jman06(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
The truth is that if ladies could be more realistic with their expectations of their Mr Right, there won't be need for any consultation with a pastor before choosing their men.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by twentyk(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Abeg i dey look for job....all these one Una dey say KO kan mi rara.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
That's the truth

Many relationships have been ruined due to pastors interference and I blame it on ignorance. When a lady begins to go from one pastor to another just to validation on whom to marry, it's the beginning of catastrophe. Some even go to the extent of consulting native doctors to help them choose whom to marry

I just hate when ladies are just being unnecessarily too spiritual about everything. I just can't put up with such ladies undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says / What Have You Said Silently When Having Sex / What Do Men Want In A Relationship Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.