Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (62624 Views)

Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mother of Christ,
star of the sea,
Pray for your children, pray for me...
Pray for your children, pray for me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by ireneidiva(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
internationalman:

is worshipping the mother of Jesus not far acceptable than worshipping d mother of pastor's children and d pastor himself?

Hypocrites everywhere... You will hear them saying daddy daddy.. mummy mummy.. Some would even go as far as cooking and washing for pastors when they don't do the same for their families at home.
That is not a Pentecostal doctrine. it is individuals that do it on their own. But the Catholic one is a doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by 9aiboard: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
when it comes to worshiping my GOD, i dont care what a fellow human thinks...everybody will always think that his or her god is greater than the others...
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by talk2percy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Forget these churches, they are all scammers!
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by omojeesu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Any individual or group claiming to be 'Christian' but not according to the New Testament is fake whether they call themselves Catholic, Evangelical, Pentecostal, Syncretic, etc

UAE123:
It beat my imaginations to see Pentecostal Churches saying that the members of the Catholic Church worship Mary when the word of the Holy Rosary are clearly stated in the bible & most of these Pentecostal members criticizing the Catholic about these days are evening worshipping their Pastors & honoring these Pastors more than their husbands. Some presently even wear the statues of their Pastors on their neck 24 hours a day believing it will always protect them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even amongst the Pentecostals, some denominations believe they are more bible believing than the others. None of my business sha, let me just jejely face my front.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Neminc: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
internationalman:

Neither do they instruct we make supplication via pastors.

Pentecostals don't make supplication through pastors

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Opakan2: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
But Catholics are not christians na..

Or why do they pray through Virgin Mary (no longer a virgin after birth of Christ). The scriptures said she had others kids.

Why do they bow to graven images of Christ, Mary and co.. Has anyone seen Mary or Christ before? NO

In short why do they deviate from everything Christ taught while on Earth. The whole order there looks like a cult (no offence)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
cool

For those of you saying we don't use the Bible n calling us Mary worshippers,the "Hail Mary" is from the Bible

HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE(Luke 1:28)

BLESSED ARE THOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB, JESUS
(Luke 1:42)

Holy Mary, Mother of God,PRAY FOR US SINNERS now and at the hours of our death,Amen

Futhermore this is what Mary said

FROM NOW ON ALL GENERATIONS WILL CALL ME BLESSED(Luke 1:48)

So the catholic church is only honouring Mary since she is the most BLESSED woman ever liveth

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ubenedictus(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
The Catholic community is more or less a cultural group. This is harsh but it's the truth. The group's belief and doctrine far contradicts the Bible, particularly with the deitifying of Mary as a ln entity to be worshipped and petitioned.

Setting up statues in strategic places within and around the church and ascribing worship to them is another.

Asking dead and buried 'saints' to pray and intercede on one's behalf is very much far from the dynamics of prayer in the Christian faith.

I taught in a Catholic school during my service year and one funny thing happened while I was supervising a particular class during examination. Without informing/regard, the entire class rose like programmed robots to chant something. Interestingly, their action was triggered by the sound of some distant clock strikes.

Fundamentalism, just as with the sister religion is quite rampant with the Catholic community. Regardless, this isn't an issue because the group's doctrine, belief, practices and teachings quote negate that of Christ and the Scripture. The worship of the Queen of Heaven is second to none to with the Catholic community.
a culture is a way of life, I expect every Christian to make his faith his culture...

I am surprised you are against that.

are you sure it negates the scripture and Christ or just your interpretation of it?

have you ever thought it through, that the way Catholics worship today is the same way Christians have worshipped for 2000 years and that your own Protestant faith was invented recently and the inventors will consider much of your belief to be heresy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by kayzat: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
crazygod:
When u start worshipping Mary and praying to her, I think bible considers that as idolatry

But it is not idolatry worshipping n praying to Jesus? You guys are just deceiving yourselves.

Why can't we pray directly to God ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by dingbang(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
dominique:
Even amongst the Pentecostals, some denominations believe they are more bible believing than the others. None of my business sha, let me just jejely face my front.
lol...you are right...there is division amongst the pentecostals
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by jonahsunday97(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
it better you zip your mouth on what you don't know and allow God to judge than stay here on earth and start judging,I pray for God to forgive any body that say what he/she don't know and understand about God temple

Am a Christian and worship with Pentecostal but that don't warrant me to say what I don't know about someone else way of worship

mind your business and allow heavenly father to judge which is bible believing church or not

thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by TimeMod1: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
God realized that Adam had konji? Lmao! HungerBad has lost it . Lol

Back to the matter, even ladyjumong is fed up with the rituals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ubenedictus(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kenerd:
I think one reason is that they use the missal. It's basically the same thing they do IMO; cherry picking. The missal eliminated the need to carry the Bible since the church has done all their homework and removed the parts they don't want. e.g. The second set of ten commandments(that's if you know they exist).
have you ever checked a misal and found a commandment missing? or you are lying in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by virtuedagirl(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I attended a Catholic secondary school
And some of the practice I notice are:
Praying to Mary to supplicate on their behalf.
Asking some saints to prayer for them.
Praying with the rosary.
Stations of the cross praying with them and abstaining from eaten meat on some of the days during lent season but fish.
Bowing to statutes and praying at such places,their pattern of water baptism cos even Jesus undergo immersion baptism and the likes most of these can't be traced to the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ubenedictus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
hisgrace090:
Catholics have started practicing almost all the Pentecostals practice, ie- holding crusade, forming bible studying group, prayer ministry etc.

But refuse to abandon all their practices that is against the bible as many have mentioned above.

Today they are arguementators in other to keep on holding unto those false doctrine instead of changing.

As of today let God alone handle their case not me.

are you sure those practice are against the Bible or against your interpretation of it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Neminc: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Mother of Christ,
star of the sea,
Pray for your children, pray for me...
Pray for your children, pray for me.

She is dead and buried. She can't pray for you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Catholic right?

I am a Christian, and attend a Pentecostal Church. Churches, just like Christianity, is open to individual definition on how they see it and it has no one clear definition. so your question on why people consider the Catholic something else, will get you a lot of different answers, even if majority will be shrouded in ambiguity.

The Catholic Church did not start getting heat today from people. It started from the time the Church deviated from the Bible, and became a POLITICAL PARTY in the 14th and 15th Century.

The Catholic Church became too powerful.

There was a time in Europe, the Catholic Church had their hands in the choosing of Monarchs, and was heavily into financial racketeering. And it is on record that most Pope from that Era were Closet/Open Gays, who liked little boys, and that problem still persists with the amount the Catholic Church around the World keep paying money yearly to little boys molested by Catholic Priests.

And that is why Martin Luther King lead the revolt, that nearly saw the collapse of the Catholic. God bless him.

As an individual, my problem with the Catholic has to do with the way they worship, as it is almost idolatry. Why can't i as a Christian pray to God directly?why do i need one statue, picture or something to intercede for me?why do i need to be calling the name of this Saint or that Saint to intercede on my behalf?

Why do i need to confess my sins in a Booth to another man(Reverend Father) when i can talk to God directly?is the Reverend Father now a gate keeper to God or Heaven?

But all these pale in comparison to one SIN i will never forgive the Catholic for. And that SIN is to make ABLE MEN with WORKING PRIVATE PARTS not be able to MALE LOVE, or have babies just because they want to be Catholic Priests. Who made that DAMN LAW? God put a D--K on a man's body for a reason, but the Catholic, who in some way are claiming GOD are forcing MEN not to use it, because they want to serve God.

God, when he created MAN in the Garden of EDEN noticed after some days he had KONGI. And so he created EVE to be his helper,both in that Department(KONGI) and other Departments. So why is the Catholic Church reversing God's law?

You guys can delude yourself sha! Martin Luther reform almost led to the fall of Catholic Church? What a height of delusion! Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain. By the way, you showed an awareness the church never fell and will never fall. So please, stop living in delusion, the church has had its fair share of controversy and it should be rightly so because even though it is a divine institution, it also has a human and political side (I wish you truly understand that every human gathering has its political side; whatever church you think you now attend has its own). Even the church in apostolic era has its share of its controversy. That a man chosen by Christ would betray him is enough controversy. It's no big deal that the church has history of controversy, what is important is that the controversy never swallowed Church. Jesus said to Simon: "You are Peter and it is upon this rock I will build my church, (Please note the word "My Church which signifies that Christ has a Church in mind) and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it (Again note that the hell will actually tried but will not prevail against it, meaning there is room for controversy. Devil will try but won't prevail).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ubenedictus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
I thought that Martin Luther King revolted against the catholic church on the basis that salvation was attained by faith only... I didn't see any case about gays
yeah... the guy was joking I think
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by jacko007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
All this one concern una o..me am a born Catholic , I call on God and read my bible as it pleases me.... anytime am carried, I go to any church around me, if you preach anything contrary to my bible or ideology, I standup and leave your church , I wasn't there for anyone but myself and my father.. everyone should follow is heart and do as it pleases.... I don't care if you condem me with your words or tongue, because you are not God and can never be God.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Mrkumareze(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
I still respect Catholic church and their doctrine, the role they played in keeping chriarianity alive cant be measured. We all know Christianity in Nigeria collapsed the moment Pentecostal (business centers) started. They turned the bible and made their followers blind to the extent that unclothedness is no longer seen as a sin .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by khristal87(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ve learnt a lot frm ur comments...one thing i ve realised as a christian s dis...God does nt like formula or laws..like, dis is hw u must pray, this s hw u must dress or dis s hw u must giv ur money....the catholics contract this as well as modern day pentecostal churches...in the case f catcholics its like a tradition whose root does not emanate frm the bible...modern day pentecostal churches ve carved out portions of the old testaments dt christ said we should over look n use dis portions to torment the members n keep them as slaves forever....may God help us...
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by giles14(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

These are reasons why I think Catholic are idolaters
an Idolater is a devoted admirer of idols but what does the Bible say about images and idols?

1. Exodus 20:4-5
“Thou shalt not MAKE unto thee ANY graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not BOW DOWN thyself to them Nor SERVE them.”

Do Catholics MAKE graven images? Yes.
Do Catholics KNEEL down to statues of Mary or Jesus? Yes.
Do Catholics SERVE Mary? Yes, as in “Legion of Mary.”
Do Catholics BOW DOWN and kiss the foot of the pagan god Jupiter which was renamed St Peter? Yes.

2. Leviticus 26:1
“You shall make you NO IDOLS nor GRAVEN IMAGE. Neither rear you up a STANDING IMAGE. Neither shall ye set up any IMAGE OF STONE in your land to bow down unto it.”

Do Catholics rear up STANDING IMAGES? Yes.
Do Catholics set up any IMAGE OF STONE? Yes.

3. Deuteronomy 4:16
“Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and MAKE you a GRAVEN IMAGE, the similitude of ANY FIGURE, the likeness of MALE or FEMALE.”

Do Catholics make graven images of MALE or FEMALE? Yes. Mary is a female. Jesus and the apostles are males.

4. Deuteronomy 16:22
“Neither shalt thou SET thee UP ANY IMAGE: which the Lord thy God HATES.”

Do Catholics SET UP ANY IMAGES? Yes.
Does God HATE IMAGES? Yes.

5. 1 Thessalonians 1:9
“How ye turned to God FROM IDOLS to serve the living and true God.”

Did the early Christians turn FROM IDOLS? Yes.

6. Deuteronomy 27:15
“CURSED be the man that MAKES ANY GRAVEN or MOLTEN IMAGE, an abomination unto the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place.”

Does God put a curse on any person that makes any image? Yes.
Why does God call an image an ABOMINATION? Because He hates it.

7. The early Christians had NO IMAGES
Early Christian writers such as Irenaeus, Clement, Cyprian, Athanasius and Jerome wrote strongly AGAINST images, statues and any manner of prayer or veneration regarding them. The Council of Constantinople in 381 A.D. voted unanimously to remove all images from the Churches.

8. The Catholic Church removes the second Commandment against MAKING graven images from the list of the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:1-17. This presents them with the problem of only having 9 Commandments. They resolve this problem by splitting Commandment number 10 into 9 and 10. That is: 9. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife. 10. You shall not covet your neighbour's goods. The following is seen in the book “A brief summary of the Ten Commandments” by the Daughters of St. Paul, p.12, 13:

WHAT ARE THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD?
The Commandments of God are these ten:
“I am the Lord your God:
1. You shall not have strange Gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
9. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour's goods.” Exodus 20:1-17

The number Two Commandment should be “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.” Exodus 20:4. Check your Catechism to see if they have left it out.
9. Every Catholic institution has images of Mary, Jesus and male and female figures. An example of this are two statues at the French Papal Palace of Avignon, one of Jesus about 20 metres above ground level, and the other is an enormous statue of Mary, much larger, grander and higher up than that of Jesus. This gives the greater honour to Mary than Jesus. It also breaks the second Commandment forbidding making images of things in heaven.

Who do we believe, the Word of God or the Catholic Church? “We ought to obey God, rather than men.” Acts 5:29
your mumuness is grade 1.

don't forget the bible you are quoting was preserved compiled by the Catholics priests n monks .

which I guess u could term it fake if u hard known

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by giles14(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
omojeesu:
Any individual or group claiming to be 'Christian' but not according to the New Testament is fake whether they call themselves Catholic, Evangelical, Pentecostal, Syncretic, etc

is it the new testament compiled by the holy Catholic church or which one
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ifybenny2009: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Our mother of perpetual help, pray for us.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by 2016easy2017: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Catholic right?

I am a Christian, and attend a Pentecostal Church. Churches, just like Christianity, is open to individual definition on how they see it and it has no one clear definition. so your question on why people consider the Catholic something else, will get you a lot of different answers, even if majority will be shrouded in ambiguity.

The Catholic Church did not start getting heat today from people. It started from the time the Church deviated from the Bible, and became a POLITICAL PARTY in the 14th and 15th Century.

There was a time in Europe, the Catholic Church had their hands in the choosing of Monarchs, and was heavily into financial racketeering. And it is on record that most Pope from that Era were Closet/Open Gays, who liked little boys, and that problem still persists with the amount the Catholic Church around the World keep paying money yearly to little boys molested by Catholic Priests.

And that is why Martin Luther lead the revolt, that nearly saw the collapse of the Catholic. God bless him.

As an individual, my problem with the Catholic has to do with the way they worship, as it is almost idolatry. Why can't i as a Christian pray to God directly?why do i need one statue, picture or something to intercede for me?why do i need to be calling the name of this Saint or that Saint to intercede on my behalf?

Why do i need to confess my sins in a Booth to another man(Reverend Father) when i can talk to God directly?is the Reverend Father now a gate keeper to God or Heaven?

But all these pale in comparison to one SIN i will never forgive the Catholic for. And that SIN is to make ABLE MEN with WORKING PRIVATE PARTS not be able to MAKE LOVE, or have babies just because they want to be Catholic Priests. Who made that DAMN LAW? God put a D--K on a man's body for a reason, but the Catholic, who in some way are claiming GOD are forcing MEN not to use it, because they want to serve God.

God, when he created MAN in the Garden of EDEN noticed after some days he had KONGI. And so he created EVE to be his helper,both in that Department(KONGI) and other Departments. So why is the Catholic Church reversing God's law?
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Touchey: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
The Catholic right?

And that is why Martin Luther lead the revolt, that nearly saw the collapse of the Catholic. God bless him.

But all these pale in comparison to one SIN i will never forgive the Catholic for. And that SIN is to make ABLE MEN with WORKING PRIVATE PARTS not be able to MAKE LOVE, or have babies just because they want to be Catholic Priests. Who made that DAMN LAW? God put a D--K on a man's body for a reason, but the Catholic, who in some way are claiming GOD are forcing MEN not to use it, because they want to serve God.

God, when he created MAN in the Garden of EDEN noticed after some days he had KONJI. And so he created EVE to be his helper,both in that Department(KONJI) and other Departments. So why is the Catholic Church reversing God's law?

[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Vicargeneral(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Their will be a lot of surprises on the last day. Let your righteousness exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees. Worship God in spirit and in truth and your heavenly father will reward you diligently. I was a Catholic, deeper lifer, redeemer, winner, Anglican, Pentecostal, Protestant or Orthodox will not save you on that day. Are you a child of God ? Does He know you ? Are the questions we should be answering ourselves. Your pastor, evangelist, priest, bishop or Reverend will answer his name on the same Queue with you. Work out your salvation in fear and trembling. Your Church whether "Bible believing "or" non believing " is a container, God is interested in the content.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Touchey: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
crazygod:
When u start worshipping Mary and praying to her, I think bible considers that as idolatry
What of When they start worshipping their pastors?
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Ubenedictus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

SOME. Those who have their brains formatted and are lazy to read would forever end up believing Pastors rather than God and His Word.

For the Catholic community, it is worse, doctrine is Unscriptural as well as its teachings. Is there a Catholic 'church' that teaches one should pray to God in Jesus' Name rather than go through Mary?

have you ever been a Catholic Church and attend mass, their own worship? it isn't good to criticise people from a position of ignorance.

if you were ever in a mass you would know Catholic always pray through Christ our Lord or in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church by Neminc: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
I decided to hit the nail right through its head and call out all pentecostals (Followers of Martin Luther) in Nairaland to tell the whole world why they think the Catholic Church is not a Bible Believing Church.

On what basis will a Church be termed "Non bible Believing"?

Let's have your Opinions ..

Cc: Seun Mynd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala

The biggest heresy of the Catholic church is the doctrine of supplication through Mary. They have a title for called " refuge of sinners" and they claim Mary is the intermediary between a sinful world and Jesus. This is heretical!! There is nowhere in the Bible or in the words of Jesus himself that this satanic doctrine is based on. They also teach salvation by works when the Bible is very clear that salvation is by faith

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Are Spiritual Husbands Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.