Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) (3452 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by weezyk(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Saturday, October 21 staged a protest in Turkey just as President Muhammadu Buhari ended his visit to the country.

Pictures showed IPOB supporters carrying paraphernalia of the group such as flags and T-shirts sporting the name of the desire republic.
The supporters staged the protest under the watchful eyes of police in Turkey who kept things as peaceful as possible as well as taking photo shot with them.

The president ....

read More here>>>http://whenhow24..com.ng/2017/10/turkish-police-pose-in-photo-with-ipob.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by HungerBAD: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Laughing.

This is comical. See how selfish these guys are?your leader Nnamdi Kanu is walking around the East in the day time with WIG and high heels dressed like a woman, and you guys did not even ask after his welfare?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by midolian(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
On that flag, how many of us have
noticed the sun in the land of biafra rising in the night cheesy cheesy

Even though i want them to go so we can have peace, that is a clear sign they are trying to fill a basket with water.

13 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by collinsVP: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2017
This doesn't change anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2017
IPOB may be dead BUT ITS MANHOOD LIVES ON........ grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Another picture to ginger the already weak nerves of the gullible ipork yuuut. I think higher percent of Ipork yuut no longer want Biafra because with happening in Anambra now if they see Kanu they will skin him alive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Its manhood must be standing on the rock of excess Tramadol grin

Where is Kanu tongue

lofty900:
IPOB may be dead BUT ITS MANHOOD LIVES ON........ grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by gab264(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

This is comical. See how selfish these guys are?your leader Nnamdi Kanu is walking around the East in the day time with WIG and high heels dressed like a woman, and you guys did not even ask after his welfare?
Greeting from isreal.
Hunger is really bad.

I will take them by surprise -Nnamdi kanu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Its manhood must be standing on the rock of excess Tramadol grin

Where is Kanu tongue

excess manpower u mean. the coward is hiding somewhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2017
The coward terrorist is just like Shekau who is hiding somewhere probably in a 6 stars hotel enjoying while pushing is gullible followers to six feet under the ground.

lofty900:
excess manpower u mean. the coward is hiding somewhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
The coward terrorist is just like Shekau who is hiding somewhere probably in a 6 stars hotel enjoying while pushing is gullible followers to six feet under the ground.

the mumu followers are becoming wise now grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2017
U berra come home and coman fight for seat and lefulendum inside our Constitution

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2017
U berra come home and coman fight for seat and insert lefulendum inside our Constitution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by kanayoNickel: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2017
One day...
Just One day....

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Let this people stop embarrassing themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by EternalTruths: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Biafra, Afonjas nightmare.
Check out those attacking Biafra on Nairaland to confirm my comment.

9 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Why were they not arrested for terrorism?Fulani herdsman president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Ipob flag scare the shiit out of you.

13 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Lordave: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Turkish police or Turkish Vigilantes?

Anyway, this present Biafra agitators are delusional. That useless radio Biafra facebook will soon tell another lie with this picture. At times I wonder if Lie Mohammed is the person behind that page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by HeGeMon(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Una no dey tire with this failed notice me Israeli rubbish
gab264:
Greeting from isreal.
Hunger is really bad.

I will take them by surprise -Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by loveth360(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Why my yoruba brothers are like this,cant we live without ibos.

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2017
loveth360:
Why my yoruba brothers are like this,cant we live without ibos.

Nobody takes ewedugerians seriously. Ewedu people whose stay in zoogeria is dependent on the Igbos (strangers who they bitterly hate) staying in the same zoogeria. No wonder they are perpetually underneath Igbos in every indices where a level playing ground is instituted. They will always look to Igbos (their god) before taking decisions. God made it that way. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by DeistSlayer: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
The afonja scream and cry with every passing day knowing that the WORLD is taking heed of BIAFRANS and their struggle

the afonja empire shall crumble! LONG LIVE BIAFRA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by gidgiddy: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Kudos to IPOB, Turkey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Bari22: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2017
we are coming to them
Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
midolian:

So you dont know that the sun has to rise at night time so that there will be day?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Let us worry about that he has done his path..... there's plenty NNAMDI kanu

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2017
midolian:

Even though i want them to go so we can have peace, that is a clear sign they are trying to fill a basket with water.

This one is dumb.... seriously I regret sharing same country with heads filled with relaxers....does the sun rise in the day? I give up on ur version of wisdom....I yeild I yeild

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by DeistSlayer: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Afonjas mad cause their empire is crumblin, us gon be free, while the herdsmen n muslims descend upon the rest of the afonjas like dem dey swarm of locusts! POETIC JUSTICE!

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Another picture to ginger the already weak nerves of the gullible ipork yuuut. I think higher percent of Ipork yuut no longer want Biafra because with happening in Anambra now if they see Kanu they will skin him alive.

Go to Tarzan junction wearing APC CAMPAIGN T shirt....come back alive and I will worship u

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) by KanuIsCursed: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2017
midolian:

Nice observation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo / BREAKING: PMB Will Lose In FCT, Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna – Shi’ites Declares / PIC: When Will Our Rrtd Army General Appear Like This Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.