Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Do I Report A Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Report A Pastor? (392 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report A Pastor? by excanny: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
He has a church close to my house. So I overhear his preachings every Sunday. This guy talks like a former scam artist or practicing to be one.

He tells his congregation all sorts of impossible stories.

Like most times when he needs money, he simply prays, goes out and always see money lying on the corner of the road.

He also said at one time, his landlord threw him out of his house because his rent expired. Then all of a sudden, a thick cloud fell and it started raining heavingly and people were telling him to leave the rain but he said he will stay in the rain so God will know that his landlord threw him out. Then all of a sudden, a wealthy man parked in front of him and took him to his house and gave him a 3 bedroom flat to move in.

These are cheap lies and I just pity the gullible church members who hear these fake stories every Sunday.
Re: How Do I Report A Pastor? by folashade96(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2017
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Re: How Do I Report A Pastor? by greatnaija01: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
awesome.... SO YOU WANT TO PUNISH HIM ON BEHALF OF GOD aiit?

My dear what were u doing at home when you were supposed to be in a true bible church?

excanny:
He has a church close to my house. So I overhear his preachings every Sunday. This guy talks like a former scam artist or practicing to be one.

He tells his congregation all sorts of impossible stories.

Like most times when he needs money, he simply prays, goes out and always see money lying on the corner of the road.

He also said at one time, his landlord threw him out of his house because his rent expired. Then all of a sudden, a thick cloud fell and it started raining heavingly and people were telling him to leave the rain but he said he will stay in the rain so God will know that his landlord threw him out. Then all of a sudden, a wealthy man parked in front of him and took him to his house and gave him a 3 bedroom flat to move in.

These are cheap lies and I just pity the gullible church members who hear these fake stories every Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Pastor? by excanny: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Your message is cryptic. Throw more light.
Re: How Do I Report A Pastor? by Florblu(f): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Judge not so that you will not be judged.
Ejo n be lorun

(1) (Reply)

Brother To The Current President Of Gabon Baptized Into Bcs(Olumba) / Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam / God Revealed To Me Nigeria Is Not Breaking Up - Bishop Abiola-peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.