Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House (3973 Views)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by boiwithswag: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
This new innocent-looking girl I just met told me she's coming to spend the nite in my house- no be me invite am oo..Weting she really mean self? Am confused.. Matured explanations needed ....
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by greatnaija01: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2017
pls if you truly need explanations simply ensure other male friends of yours are there too and she may change her mind. DONT START WHAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Anything that comes so cheap comes with a lot of problems. Relate this to your question and close down this thread

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by RoyalBlak007: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2017
♤ She wants to

♤Work Under You grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Anything that comes so cheap comes with a lot of problems. Relate this to your question and close down this thread

INSTANTLY. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by deafeyez: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
She want come see the type of foam u dey use.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Ge0grapher(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
OP

Dont use Gold circle, use Durex, majority of nairaland guys is a result of failed Gold circles . dont say no one told u oo

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kids have taken over this section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by festwiz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP take

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Bibi294(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
boiwithswag:
This new innocent-looking girl I just met told me she's coming to spend the nite in my house- no be me invite am oo..Weting she really mean self? Am confused.. Matured explanations needed ....
Hope you've read about the guy from the other thread whose friend got HIV from a girl...think twice Buddy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's better you stay confused... Your attention seeking style no be here.

Yimu...
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Hope you've read about the guy from the other thread whose friend got HIV from a girl...think twice Buddy
you shouldn't have advices him on that, he's playing a tune already, it would be best if you let him dance to it the way he deemed fit.
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by genius43(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
This Op sha

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Bibi294(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
you shouldn't have advices him on that, he's playing a tune already, it would be best if you let him dance to it the way he deemed fit.
Better let me be his guardian angel, if he becomes a carrier now, here will be the next place he'll come to mourn,... The ways peeps bleep around this days ehn... I wonder if the doom of Sodom and Gomorrah won't fall on them... Thank God we're under grace sha
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Better let me be his guardian angel, if he becomes a carrier now, here will be the next place he'll come to mourn,... The ways peeps bleep around this days ehn... I wonder if the doom of Sodom and Gomorrah won't fall on them... Thank God we're under grace sha
a mature man isn't supposed to be confused over this, he's just excited a lady'scoming over to spend the night at his place and couldn't contain the joy hence, he opens a thread here to share how happy he is but then covering all tracks of him with the I'm confused thingy..

Even after he reads that piece of advice you dropped him and the big day comes (when the lady arrives], once he assumes he may not be able to get her laid if he misses the opportunity, he won't remember your words my dear. He Isn't Confused!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by boiwithswag: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

HIV lipsrsealed shocked, am not planing to sleep with her sha, i only approaached her cos of her innocent looking apearance...
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Bibi294(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
boiwithswag:

HIV lipsrsealed shocked, am not planing to sleep with her sha, i only approaached her cos of her innocent looking apearance...
If you can't keep yourself in check, just decline her visitation... No be by look o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Divay22(f): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:
OP

Dont use Gold circle, use Durex, majority of nairaland guys are a result of failed Gold circles . dont say no one told u oo
Must everything be related to sex angry
He doesn't why she's coming, but you're already suggesting condom for him...

This mindset won't take you anywhere o
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are you out of your head?
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by lenghtinny(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Story story angry
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by maviarcad1: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:
OP

Dont use Gold circle, use Durex, majority of nairaland guys are a result of failed Gold circles . dont say no one told u oo

una wan kii peson with laughter? grin
Ge0grapher:
OP

una wan kii peson with laughter?
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Ge0grapher(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Must everything be related to sex angry
He doesn't why she's coming, but you're already suggesting condom for him...

This mindset won't take you anywhere o

0h. so the girl is coming to do vigil in his house abi??
abeg face the fact that, he is going to have sex with the girl that night, and if he does not use durex, he is going to increase the number of senseless naira landers by 1. and we just dont want that to happen. we have enough, at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Divay22(f): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:

0h. so the girl is coming to do vigil in his house abi??
Look Op. don't forget "use Durex"
You're crazy cheesy cheesy
OP don't follow him o, For everything given to you free there is an unknown price to pay o
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Karishika alert bro lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by eROCK247(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
boiwithswag:

U approached her and she invited herself to ur house...How conveniently CONFUSING
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Modelqwen(f): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

She's coming to hold a night vigil @ur place.
Op learn to share .... for there's luv in sharing
ur room.. But guy u sure say no b u invite am?
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by boiwithswag: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

She's coming to hold a night vigil @ur place.
Op learn to share .... for there's luv in sharing
ur room.. But guy u sure say no b u invite am?
Lolz- i dont want dis kind of sharing ooo- i truly didnt invite her. she invited herself but i jump and pass...
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
BuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahari!!! grin grin grin
Ge0grapher:
OP

Dont use Gold circle, use Durex, majority of nairaland guys is a result of failed Gold circles . dont say no one told u oo
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by MrHenshaw: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
boiwithswag:

Agent of D.........!
Re: I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House by Kylekent59: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Better be careful. Diseases are many oooo.
You gat to trust no one.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Runs Gal / First Time For Vicky / Masturbation 50 Advantages Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.