Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (622 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Anonymous103: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for your responses!
Re: ... by RoyalBlak007: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2017
♤ Tell her you already

♤pregnant for him,

1 Like

Re: ... by layzie: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Investigate properly what your mother said about him. When u are very sure she is wrong, then come back for advise on how to turn your mom around.
Re: ... by Ge0grapher(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Let your bf visit your mum with the following items:
Half a million naira

3 wrappers (Hollandies)

Jewelries

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Anonymous103:

I've been dating my bf for almost a year and my mother hates him so much.her reason is that she was told somewhere he isn't a good person .when I told her my bf proposed to me she said she'll rather die than have me marry him. To make matters worse, i just found out I'm pregnant and can't even tell her.i love my bf and he isn't a bad person, What can I do to change her mind?

TALK TO HER,
SEE IF SHE'LL BE INTERESTED IN MEETING AND OBSERVING YOUR BOY, HE MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE THINKS HE IS. SHE MIGHT LIKE HIM, SEE HIM AS A GOOD PERSON.

I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER, BUT YOU'RE ALSO PREGNANT FOR A BOY YOU LOVE.

YOU HAVE TO RECONCILE THEM BOTH AS THEY'RE VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU.

IF IT DOESN'T WORK, AND YOU FEEL THE BOY IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MARRIAGE FOR YOU, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIM AND BEAR THAT CHILD YOU'RE CARRYING FOR IT'S FATHER.

IF THE OLD LADY WANNA DIE BECAUSE OF THAT, SHE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND DIE, AFTER ALL SHE HAS HAD HER OWN SHARE OF THIS WORLD, AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN IF SHE WAS PREVENTED FROM MARRYING YOUR FATHER.
undecided
Re: ... by Florblu(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Let love not overshadow your thought.

Let your mum tell you what she heard about your boyfriend and confirm how true it is as well.

1 Like

Re: ... by Mccallistas(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
U just found out you are pregnant. Did you conceive through the Holy Spirit. You were having unprotected sex what were you expecting?

2 Likes

Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Anonymous103:
Hello house , pls i could really use some advise. I've been dating my bf for almost a year and my mother hates him so much.her reason is that she was told somewhere he isn't a good person .when I told her my bf proposed to me she said she'll rather die than have me marry him. To make matters worse, i just found out I'm pregnant and can't even tell her.i love my bf and he isn't a bad person, What can I do to change her mind?

You've been dating your boyfriend for nearly a year despite your mother's reservations - and during that time you never thought to ask her why the reasons for her reservations, much less undertake any investigations of your own?

Your getting pregnant without resolving the issues on ground has sent clear messages that you neither valued her opinion AND you believe you're mature enough to handle the situation.

I hope you've finished school and are financially independent?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Prec1ous(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
You mother must have visited a pastor.

Since, you are pregnant without your mother's consent, why do you need her consent to be with the guy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by Young03(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Your boyfriend should hire a car n visit her
he should give her 100,000 cash
sister just relax n watch things change itself
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
At the end of the day, you know him better than anyone else and your own opinion of him is what matters. Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy.
Re: ... by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
U got pregnant knowing too well ur mom dont like him.. u couldnt wait to resolve d issue first
Whats wrong with some of u gals.?

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Actually Want? / Helplessly In Love With A Married Man Who Is My Subordinate / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.