Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians (1483 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
My fellow Anambrarians,as elections draw closer,it will be imperative for us to think and judge our psyche if we trully deserve the best of governance or are we satisfied with the governance of the moment It lies on our hands to make the bright future we seek. Things remain the way they are unless been sent into motion for spirits don't vote. I use this medium to urge my brothers and sisters to drop sentiments and emotion and give the intellect a chance to work for our collective good in voting in the good candidate. This is our chance this is our right and this is our's to take and they can't "see us".
Great Anambrarians, great land of peace and progress GREAT ANCESTRAL LAND OF IGBO RACE. Be wise let's make sure our votes count. Churn money politics for our futursake and finally be of good conduct and vigilant. You can indicate which party you will vote for below
mine is APC Say yours!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
OFE NSALA!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by GavelSlam: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Carrying out a survey.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Throwback: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
gidgiddy:
OFE NSALA!

You never hear say mama Chinyere wey go stock her shop with ingredients for Ofe Nsala, no dey see customer again after Kanu fled for his life?

Ohamadike on the run.

Okanlawon!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
gidgiddy:
OFE NSALA!
what does that mean?
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
Carrying out a survey.
i am optimistic of a positive result and resolve
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ofe nsala is my team, no referendum, no election. Onitsha ekenee my unu,idemmilli ekene kwuo mu unu.God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by MrSly(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:
My fellow Anambrarians,as elections draw closer,it will be imperative for us to think and judge our psyche if we trully deserve the best of governance or are we satisfied with the governance of the moment It lies on our hands to make the bright future we seek. Things remain the way they are unless been sent into motion for spirits don't vote. I use this medium to urge my brothers and sisters to drop sentiments and emotion and give the intellect a chance to work for our collective good in voting in the good candidate. This is our chance this is our right and this is our's to take and they can't "see us".
Great Anambrarians, great land of peace and progress GREAT ANCESTRAL LAND OF IGBO RACE. Be wise let's make sure our votes count. Churn money politics for our futursake and finally be of good conduct and vigilant. You can indicate which party you will vote for below
mine is APC Say yours!
No wrong party can ever produced a right candidate. APC is a party dominated by old clowns and rogues. Unfortunately Tony saw himself among them. What a wrong place to be?
By the way what is Tony's political capacity? Of course I personally don't see Tony as good replacement for Obiano. There are no credible candidates in that race now but I insist, what has Tony ever managed well and successfully? Pls eschew partisan politics. Obiano remains the best option for now if you must vote.
As for me, there is no election in anambra state. Not because of IPOB agenda but because I cant vote incompetence. None of the aspirants is competent.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by DrGoodman: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even at gun point, I will not vote APC.

PDP or I vote Ofe Nsala.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrSly:

No wrong party can ever produced a right candidate. APC is a party dominated by old clowns and rogues. Unfortunately Tony saw himself among them. What a wrong place to be?
By the way what is Tony's political capacity? Of course I personally don't see Tony as good replacement for Obiano. There are no credible candidates in that race now but I insist, what has Tony ever managed well and successfully? Pls eschew partisan politics. Obiano remains the best option for now if you must vote.
As for me, there is no election in anambra state. Not because of IPOB agenda but because I cant vote incompetence. None of the aspirants is competent.

If the major parties are not credible try the smaller ones. Ezeemo,yul edochie et al. are still there. To my own opinion and not to oveshadow yours. Obiano is not also credible He lacks both the goodwill and dexterity to rule Anambra again. All the way sha I respect your opinion and resolution

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:
Even at gun point, I will not vote APC.
PDP or I vote Ofe Nsala.
Ok
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrSly:

+1000 likes. all the candidates looks the same to me,obiano is a self centered failure whose only achievement for this campaign is pictures of awka flyover, Peter obi is projecting Obazee because he wants to be the state's godfather, The equivalent of tinubu in anambra, his candidate is completely unknown at the voting masses till he was projected. Tony nwoye is a man without any iota of good reputation, he's commonly regarded as a common cultist and tout
we all saw how his flagging off ceremony became a free for all fight for cultists. I would rather vote for Patrick Escobar, derico nwa mama or chi ejina(eze aroli) than vote for him. all the contestants are people who comes into the state only during elections. if I must vote, it must be a local. somebody born and brought up here. With his business and family here. not the likes of Peter obi,obazee and obiano that comes into the state with a foreign passport only during elections.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:

If the major parties are not credible try the smaller ones. Ezeemo,yul edochie et al. are still there. To my own opinion and not to oveshadow yours. Obiano is not also credible He lacks both the goodwill and dexterity to rule Anambra again. All the way sha I respect your opinion and resolution
none of those you mentioned are locals or have any voice in local affairs until the current campaign. people follows established characters like NK not any fly by night politician that flies into the state during elections. do you realise that none of the contestants is known to any manifesto or ideology? and election is less than a month away.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
mgbadike81:
none of those you mentioned are locals or have any voice in local affairs until the current campaign. people follows established characters like NK not any fly by night politician that flies into the state during elections. do you realise that none of the contestants is known to any manifesto or ideology? and election is less than a month away.
who is this NK
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:

who is this NK
Nnamdi KANU.he built up himself on radio Biafra, let yul edochie and ezeemo build up themselves first socially before seeking to become governors. they might have good intentions but they have no histories and manifestos. politics aren't played that way.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Osyabj: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
[b]Every one of us Anambrarians has one vote.

My vote goes to the next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

The reason is simple.

Thief Obiano is a common thief, a former Thief Obi stooge & puppet.

Thief Obaze is another Thief Obi stooge & puppet.

Tony Nwoye is nobody's stooge or puppet. He is connected to the CENTRE and will help get serious projects to Anambra.

The days of using "apga bu nke anyi" to massively loot Anambra dry by Thief Obi and thief Obiano will NEVER EVER happen again.

Where is Thief Obi today after 8 years of looting under the banner of "apga bu nke anyi" ? He immediately defected to pdp after he left office because GEJ forcefully used his military and police goons to impose Thief Obi 's puppet, Obiano on the good people of Anambra.

The same shameless Thief Obiano covered Obi 's 8,year looting spree , until he refused to pay Thief Obi, 7.5B then thief Obi brought another stooge and puppet, thief Obaze.

Are we MAD? In advanced democracies, they say.. "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Only crazy uneducated Anambrarians will ever suport any puppet associated with Grand thief Obi.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye

No one can stop it. Period.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by DrGoodman: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Osyabj:
Every one of us Anambrarians has one vote.

My vote goes to the next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

The reason is simple.

Thief Obiano is a common thief, a former Thief Obi stooge & puppet.

Thief Obaze is another Thief Obi stooge & puppet.

Tony Nwoye is nobody's stooge or puppet. He is connected to the CENTRE and will help get serious projects to Anambra.

The days of using "apga bu nke anyi" to massively loot Anambra dry by Thief Obi and thief Obiano will NEVER EVER happen again.

Where is Thief Obi today after 8 years of looting under the banner of "apga bu nke anyi" ? He immediately defected to pdp after he left office because GEJ forcefully used his military and police goons to impose Thief Obi 's puppet, Obiano on the good people of Anambra.

The same shameless Thief Obiano covered Obi 's 8,year looting spree , until he refused to pay Thief Obi, 7.5B then thief Obi brought another stooge and puppet, thief Obaze.

Are we MAD? In advanced democracies, they say.. "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Only crazy uneducated Anambrarians will ever suport any puppet associated with Grand thief Obi.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Note.

No one can stop it. Period.

Only cultists supports cultists. Nwoye cannot be associated with even one good deed apart from representing the evil party.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Osyabj: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Only cultists supports cultists. Nwoye cannot be associated with even one good deed apart from representing the evil party.

This is a serious discussion about how to move Anambra to greater heights.

Just so you know all politicians at that top level belong to one secret cult, confraternity, Mason or whatever. Even our beloved Dr Nmandi Azikiwe was a high degree Freemason. So Thieves Obi, Obiano & Obaze are all "cultists"

When you drive on deathtrap abandoned by apga and pdp for decades do you remember to call apga & pdp "evil party?

Fact is that only Dr Nwoye as a young man can aggressively seek to bring serious infrastructure to Anambra.

However, despite your campaign of party names, the next governor of Anambra is going to be Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it. Get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
OFE NSALA for now!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by DrGoodman: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Osyabj:

This is a serious discussion about how to move Anambra to greater heights.

Just so you know all politicians at that top level belong to one secret cult, confraternity, Mason or whatever. Even our beloved Dr Nmandi Azikiwe was a high degree Freemason. So Thieves Obi, Obiano & Obaze are all "cultists"

When you drive on deathtrap abandoned by apga and pdp for decades do you remember to call apga & pdp "evil party?

Fact is that only Dr Nwoye as a young man can aggressively seek to bring serious infrastructure to Anambra.

However, despite your campaign of party names, the next governor of Anambra is going to be Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it. Get used to it.

Abeg, ka anyi fugodu ndi kwu oto first grin
Tony Nwoye ka dono ani grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Abeg, ka anyi fugodu ndi kwu oto first grin
Tony Nwoye ka dono ani grin
another 1000 likes,I laughed when he said that tony nwoye doesn't have a godfather, anyway, APC isn't even a top contender, it's a straight fight between PDP and APGA for those that would bother to vote out of their conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by BrokenTV: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:
mine is APC Say yours!
Kedu ka Obodo si kwuru.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
BrokenTV:

Kedu ka Obodo si kwuru.
I would have loved to apprehend your question better,if you'd mean the situation over here in terms of polity then it is warming up steadily but in terms of weather it's cool
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
velai:
OFE NSALA for now!
am sorry the ofe nsala will finish and what next. Biafra is our's not to any org. formed for selfish interest. Even right in Nigeria we can advance to a greater standard. Let's start from somewhere first.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by BrokenTV: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:

I would have loved to apprehend your question better,if you'd mean the situation over here in terms of polity then it is warming up steadily but in terms of weather it's cool
Achorom ima ma gi Abu ofeke tupu mu ekwu uchem na ihe gi na ekwu.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
BrokenTV:

Achorom ima ma gi Abu ofeke tupu mu ekwu uchem na ihe gi na ekwu.
Ngwanu nwanne m obodo kwu ofuma. Kedu ka i mele?
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
+1000 likes. all the candidates looks the same to me,obiano is a self centered failure whose only achievement for this campaign is pictures of awka flyover, Peter obi is projecting Obazee because he wants to be the state's godfather, The equivalent of tinubu in anambra, his candidate is completely unknown at the voting masses till he was projected. Tony nwoye is a man without any iota of good reputation, he's commonly regarded as a common cultist and tout
we all saw how his flagging off ceremony became a free for all fight for cultists. I would rather vote for Patrick Escobar, derico nwa mama or chi ejina(eze aroli) than vote for him. all the contestants are people who comes into the state only during elections. if I must vote, it must be a local. somebody born and brought up here. With his business and family here. not the likes of Peter obi,obazee and obiano that comes into the state with a foreign passport only during elections.
bro Tony Nwoye is the right choice for Anambra. We need our youths in Action. APGA has failed igbo race. Let's stop politics of isolation and get what's our's before we start singing Biafra. Common sense in an uncommon degree=wisdom
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Kingsley1000(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair..
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
dasamek8:

bro Tony Nwoye is the right choice for Anambra. We need our youths in Action. APGA has failed igbo race. Let's stop politics of isolation and get what's our's before we start singing Biafra. Common sense in an uncommon degree=wisdom
story for the gods.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by dasamek8: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
story for the gods.
Not a story but an incontestable fact. I stand for change, only change brings out the best bro. One love
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by mgbadike81: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
dasamek8:

Not a story but an incontestable fact. I stand for change, only change brings out the best bro. One love
Negodu Nigeria, negodu change ndi APC, biko hapu my aka doo.on ipob we stand.
Re: Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians by Turantula(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
ofe Nsala with chicken and turkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Slams Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Is Back! Finally Breaks Silence From Hiding Place / Magu Will Soon Take Official Duty To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.