Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). (7070 Views)

Masturbation Vs Reality / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vanity! Vanity!! Vanity!!!... Everything is meaningless! What does a man gains from his labour? Generations come and generations go, but the world remains the same. All streams flow into the sea but yet the sea is never full. All things are wearisome. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again.

Are you the richest man or woman? Are you the poorest? Do you live in a big mansion?.. I'm sure you are aware that one day you will be in a one room apartment casket... Lifeless!

Do you eat the best meat? Do you eat the best food? Do you eat your meal without meat or fish?... Eat while it last, it's your food... But remember that one day you shall be food to the termites and maggots!

Do you wear designers? Or you wear second hand clothes?.. You are going to the grave with just one of it and people you never knew will wear those clothes you paid a fortune to acquire!

Do you have a car? Or you walk barefooted?.. You will be buried outside where you will be beaten by the sun and the rain.

You are handsome and very beautiful? You cry because you are ugly?... You have the same end... 6feet!

Are you a PhD holder? Are you an illiterate?.. The deepness of your grave won't be different. If you like spend one million on the funeral or ten thousand naira on the funeral. They end up in the same way.

Everything is vanity, your money, your cars, your houses, your husband, your wife, your kids, your achievements, your certificates..... Everything is vanity!

I guess many of you are not pleased with this write up, smiley it's normal. We all think of how to make it in life but have you ever given it a thought that after acquiring everything. You have an end. If you think you won't die, who do you want to resemble?

For we brought nothing into this world and we can take nothing out of it. People who wants to be rich fall into temptation and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into destruction. Some have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by iyblaq(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
What's the moral of your write-up? People should not strive to succeed or what?

8 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤ When you die

♤it doesn't end there...I know you're a Christian...so you won't believe me. Do you believe in reincarnation?

2 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ When you die

♤it doesn't end there...I know you're a Christian...so you won't believe me. Do you believe in reincarnation?

grin

Reincarnation is a hoax sha.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ When you die

Even if reincarnation is real... Will you carry your achievements to your next life? Impossible!

7 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
We all are gonna die someday but that doesn't mean we should spend the little time we have here as nonentities.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Even if reincarnation is real... Will you carry your achievements to your next life? Impossible!

♤First, lemme ask you this

♤WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN DIES?

♤AND AGAIN...YOU TALKED ABOUT VANITY, which is so wrong

♤ Ask yourself...WHY DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE? WHY DO YOU SEARCH FOR A JOB? WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO? WHY NOT JUST SIT IN YOUR HOUSE DOING NOTHING? IT MEANS YOU'RE ALSO CHASING VANITY ...

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Reincarnation is a hoax sha.. tongue

♤its not

♤ I'M A PERFECT EXAMPLE

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤First, lemme ask you this

♤WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN DIES?

♤AND AGAIN...YOU TALKED ABOUT VANITY, which is so wrong

♤ Ask yourself...WHY DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE? WHY DO YOU SEARCH FOR A JOB? WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO? WHY NOT JUST SIT IN YOUR HOUSE DOING NOTHING? IT MEANS YOU'RE ALSO CHASING VANITY ...

I'm doing all that so I can be someone in life.. Yet it's vanity because when I'm gone, everything will still be here.

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by gabinogem(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's all vanity jor....
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm doing all that so I can be someone in life.. Yet it's vanity because when I'm gone, everything will still be here.

♤Really? if you knew everything will be left when you're gone...

♤ Why bother getting it in the first place...?Ask yourself, Why do you use Jewelry....since you said it's Vanity....why use manicure & pedicure? It's Vanity right?....Then why do you keep using them? Or will they make you become something in life?

9 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Vanity! Vanity!! Vanity!!!... Everything is meaningless! What does a man gains from his labour? Generations come and generations go, but the world remains the same. All streams flow into the sea but yet the sea is never full. All things are wearisome. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again.

Are you the richest man or woman? Are you the poorest? Do you live in a big mansion?.. I'm sure you are aware that one day you will be in a one room apartment casket... Lifeless!

Do you eat the best meat? Do you eat the best food? Do you eat your meal without meat or fish?... Eat while it last, it's your food... But remember that one day you shall be food to the termites and maggots!

Do you wear designers? Or you wear second hand clothes?.. You are going to the grave with just one of it and people you never knew will wear those clothes you paid a fortune to acquire!

Do you have a car? Or you walk barefooted?.. You will be buried outside where you will be beaten by the sun and the rain.

You are handsome and very beautiful? You cry because you are ugly?... You have the same end... 6feet!

Are you a PhD holder? Are you an illiterate?.. The deepness of your grave won't be different. If you like spend one million on the funeral or ten thousand naira on the funeral. They end up in the same way.

Everything is vanity, your money, your cars, your houses, your husband, your wife, your kids, your achievements, your certificates..... Everything is vanity!

I guess many of you are not pleased with this write up, smiley it's normal. We all think of how to make it in life but have you ever given it a thought that after acquiring everything. You have an end. If you think you won't die, who do you want to resemble?

For we brought nothing into this world and we can take nothing out of it. People who wants to be rich fall into temptation and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into destruction. Some have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

I disagree with this write up..

Becoz U are spreading words that ppol shud be sober instead of giving them hope..

Be careful what u write and the message u wanna send..

What if there are ppol out there who are terminally ill and read this? How wud they feel about this? How about those suicidal? Those ppol who are emotionally distressed? Those who are suffering from depression? Have u ever think about them?

Its not bcoz u are free to write anything, u will juz write anyhow..

I believe intelligent ppol motivate others to progress, enjoy their lives to the fullest..encourage others to change their lives that has a positive impact..

Talking abouth death? Why not CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE INSTEAD?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op phd holder is vanity sad

4+2+3= 9 years in uni
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I disagree with this writeup..

Becoz U are spreading words that ppol shud to be sober instead giving them hope..

Be careful what u write and the message u wanna send..

What if there are ppol out there who are terminally ill and read this? How wud they feel about this? How about those suicidal? Those ppol who are emotionally distressed? Those who are suffering from depression? Have u ever think about them?

Its not bcoz u are free to write anything, u will juz write anyhow..

I believe intelligent ppol motivates other to progress, enjoy their lives to the fullest..encourage others to change their lives that has positive impact..

Talking abouth death? Why not CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE INSTEAD?

♤SPOT ON JUL!

♤I OWE YOU A SOTONG TARUGO grin

2 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:

4+2+3= 9 years in uni

♤No mind her

♤ in this Buhari era grin
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤SPOT ON JUL!

♤I OWE YOU A SOTONG TARUGO grin

grin

Pass it on.. grin

Btw, i sent u pishure on WhatsApp..another evidence that u must see ...don't forget that's a classified tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤No mind her

♤ in this Buhari era grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:

4+2+3= 9 years in uni

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Blackhawk03(f): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

So, why worry your pretty small head? Just sleep, wake, eat and wait for death na. Izza simpu sturvz! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Pass it on.. grin

Btw, i sent u pishure on WhatsApp..another evidence that u must see ...don't forget that's a classified tho cheesy

♤How will you like TARUGO served, Ice-cold or Blazing Hot?

♤Havent gotten it ...but I'll check cheesy , What kinda pic...Pizz? wink
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤How will you like TARUGO served, Ice-cold or Blazing Hot?

♤Havent gotten it ...but I'll check cheesy , What kinda pic...Pizz? wink

grin grin

I want it grilled stuffed ..Asian style wink hah ha ha ha a...

Yeah "pizza" wink

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:

So, why worry your pretty small head? Just sleep, wake, eat and wait for death na. Izza simpu sturvz! smiley
LOL.. Simple sturvs indeed..
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin

I want it grilled stuffed ..Asian style wink hah ha ha ha a...

Yeah "pizza" wink

♤One grilled Tarugo! ...COMING UP gringrincheesy

♤ i hope it's the Pink One wink
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Homeboiy: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nothing like been alive hungry dey wire you

Nothing is vanity so far u have tasted it

If to say my grandpapa get money enjoy am die , my papa for dey compete with otedola now

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤ iamkashybaby

♤The pic you sent, is it also vanity grin
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by CAPSLOCKED: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
We all are gonna die someday but that doesn't mean we should spend the little time we have here as nonentities.

THE PREACHERS ADMONISH US TO LIVE HERE AS NONENTITIES SO THAT THEY CAN DISPOSE US OF ALL WE SHOULD ENJOY, WHILE THEY LIVE EXTRAVAGANTLY.

2 Likes

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ iamkashybaby

♤The pic you sent, is it also vanity grin

grin grin grin

Hahahahah...Orobo ppol like me, loves VANITY grin

1 Like

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

Hahahahah...Orobo ppol like me, loves VANITY grin

♤i think i

♤ ♥ vanity too grin

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE PREACHERS ADMONISH US TO LIVE HERE AS NONENTITIES SO THAT THEY CAN DISPOSE US OF ALL WE SHOULD ENJOY, WHILE THEY LIVE EXTRAVAGANTLY.
LOL,you mean the pastorpreneurs?
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
LOL,you mean the pastorpreneurs?
gringrin

♤Wicked!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤i think i

♤ ♥ vanity too grin

grin

Hahahaha..that's amazing..i bet ur babes is supa happy too knowing her shugaplum loves VANITY as well grin
Re: Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). by RoyalBlak007: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..that's amazing..i bet ur babes is supa happy too knowing her shugaplum loves VANITY as well grin

♤Too

♤bad am single sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.